[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the FUCK do you get rid of bacne? I'm 18 and have had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Moderate-back-acne.jpg (18KB, 483x323px) Image search: [Google]
Moderate-back-acne.jpg
18KB, 483x323px
How the FUCK do you get rid of bacne?
I'm 18 and have had this shit for years, and it's just not going away.
>>
>>37790396
Probably in time. I had horrific face/body acne until I was around 20 and then it all just vanished.
>>
I dont have acne but my skin is kinda weird, especially on face

There are no pimples or anything that big, but if I go in a bright room/sun my face gets redish spots and It looks like i have a lot of shit. Really baffles my self esteem
>>
>>37790396
Looking for the answer? People know fuck-all and Google is worthless unless you want to be sold brands and blogshit.

See a dermatologist. Everything else is wrong.
>>
File: IMG_7913.jpg (33KB, 332x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7913.jpg
33KB, 332x533px
>>37790536
>>37790396
This. Sorry op but aside from stay at home mom's blogs about basic hygiene, google will just give you meme and shill answers from literally who forums. Worst case scenario you try some fucked up "treatment" with corrosive chemicals like black salve and end up like pic related
>>
>>37790608
Christ. What happened? Can that even heal?
>>
>>37791022
She found out she had a basal cell on the tip of her nose and decided to burn the flesh away with corrosive ointment rather than seek the typical recommended surgery for that kind of thing. You can read it all here.
http://www.topicalinfo.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1302
It's 8 pages of a life lesson not to fuck around with home remedy shit like that. It can't and won't heal. She had to do reconstructive surgery afterwards. Theres even an album showing the effects. https://m.imgur.com/a/oKqxL
>>
Im 24 and had this since puberty, fucking sucks
>>
>>37790428
24 here, still got it
>>
>>37791251
thank god for that album
>>
change your t shirt everyday, change your bedsheets often, and shower everyday and scrub ur back
>>
stop eating pork, or meat all together. Hormones fuck your skin up.
>>
Tan your back and take chlorine bathes to soak in. Or swim in a pool
>>
>>37791708
This, pork and chicken are appalling in terms of hormones they put in it. If you absolutely have to eat meat, then at least go for kangaroo or wild rabbit or fish, which are usually a lot better and aren't injected with litres of kike juice.
>>
>>37790396
I want to know too. I'm 24 and have it so bad. It's even starting to appear on my chest now. Pls help
>>
>>37792018
>Go for kangaroo

Not him but that isnt easily obtainable here, also whats it taste like
>>
>>37790396
Remember that your skin is an organ. You need to watch what you eat. What is your diet like? Unless you are using some medication, then it is probably your diet, otherwise it's the medication.
>>
>>37790396
hahah memories, had the same problem when i was 20, bitches to my doctor for like a half year before he gave literally chemo for acnes. dried my face in so bad my lips cracked and shit. but after a half year all acnes were gone, face, back, everywhere.
>>
just keep washing yourself you dirty basement dweller
>>
>>37792199
Wash your shirts more often, wearing dirty t-shirts is what usually causes them. Soap your back and keep it clean to get rid of them. DONT FUCKING PICK AT THEM
>>
File: 1494594139296.jpg (180KB, 874x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1494594139296.jpg
180KB, 874x1117px
When will the carnitards learn?

(Going vegetarian does not get rid of it, veganism does. I feel for the meme mainly because of face acne.)
>>
>>37791251
lol how you be that dumb

reading the wikipedia article on black salve alone would have given you enough information to avoid this shit like the plague, at least when used on tippy, angled skin sections like the nose and to no throw it over the whole nose tip like that on one go

they even have this exact case as an example on the introduction of the wiki page

>Cancer salves were first documented as a form of quackery in a 1955 Time article:
>"A 37-year-old housewife had a skin condition that later (at Duke) proved not to be a cancer. Convinced that it was, she had gone to a backwoods healer, who applied a salve. Soon a quarter-sized hole disfigured her nose, opened up the nasal cavity. Duke's plastic surgeons had to build her a new nose."

will dumb social clique obsessed people (= mostly women) ever learn? she decided to trust ONLY her clique of cool hip alternative herbal treatment housewives before looking up a wiki article or she straight up ignored it
>>
Same here had acne and a back similar to OP, went to a dermatologist and he gave me first pills and then a cream. disappeared after a few month but if i stop using it, it comes back but who cares
>>
>>37790396
I used to have horrific bacne. Went to a doctor (free because britfag) and they prescribed me this stuff called 'Zineryt'. Basically a little liquid rolling bottle thing that you apply like roll on deoderant. My bacne, as well as any general spots I applied this stuff to, was completely gone within a week of nightly applications. I get a new bottle every month or so, and I've been basically spit free for a good year or so now
>>
>>37790396
I used to have horrific bacne. Went to a doctor (free because britfag) and they prescribed me this stuff called 'Zineryt'. Basically a little liquid rolling bottle thing that you apply like roll on deoderant. My bacne, as well as any general spots I applied this stuff to, was completely gone within a week of nightly applications. I get a new bottle every month or so, and I've been basically spit free for a good year or so now. Get hold of it, it's great. You can go to basically any chemist as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>37790396
I used to have horrific bacne. Went to a doctor (free because britfag) and they prescribed me this stuff called 'Zineryt'. Basically a little liquid rolling bottle thing that you apply like roll on deoderant. My bacne, as well as any general spots I applied this stuff to, was completely gone within a week of nightly applications. I get a new bottle every month or so, and I've been basically spit free for a good year or so now. Get hold of it, it's great. You can go to basically any chemist as far as I'm aware. Enjoy.
>>
>>37790396
i'm 29 and i still have it.
>>
Still have it at 26. No longer as bad as pic in OP but still pretty bad. Thinking about trying accutane, already tried all the meme treatments and they only gave slight improvements.
>>
>>37792559
Read at least up to page 3 in that link. All those hippies were egging her on and convincing her that she'd be fine. Even after losing the tip of her fucking nose and having to schedule surgery appointments that weren't covered by her insurance, she was still in denial about it being nonsense and said that black salve does cure cancer but must've reacted differently to her cuz she's probably a special case. Also she started drinking the liquid version cuz some 60 year old hippie cunt in the same thread meme'd her into it
>>
>>37792551
>he thinks being vegan is a good thing
srsly just kys faggot
>>
I have bacne and hyperpigmentation so every zit that heals leaves a purple spot for like a year. I can't show myself shirtless to anyone. I should just fucking kill myself.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.