[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never had any real parental figure in my life >mum was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1497667996025.jpg (1MB, 2527x1714px) Image search: [Google]
1497667996025.jpg
1MB, 2527x1714px
>never had any real parental figure in my life
>mum was always with her boyfriends after I was 17, before that she was basically never available for other reasons.
>dad lived out of town
>never got a proper hug since i was around 6
>never had friends, got mentally and emotionally destroyed by my peers at a young age
>high school was even worse, just completely fucked my moral compass in every way possible
>diagnosed with clinical depression, some sort of anxiety disorder and was generally agreed i was completely broken
>therapist sessions were supposed to last three months, ended up lasting over four years and only ended when the therapist retired.
>have been destroyed since then, that was 3 months ago

what is the point in living.
>>
>>37790145
Is there a reason why you wrote this post? Sincere question.
>>
>>37790260
i need to vent
such a long fucking life
>>
>>37790315
Is there anything else you want to say? Is there a reason why you still hang on?
>>
>>37790387
because i have nothing better to do.
>>
>>37790399
No goals or ambitions? Do you want anything?
>>
>>37790542
I want to feel satisfied with my life. I don't want to waste it.

I've never felt satisfied.
>>
>>37790558
Do you have a reason as to why this ambition is so important?
>>
>>37790678
Because I don't want to feel pointless anymore.
>>
>>37790795
Do you have any way to accomplish, or know what you might be able to do to accomplish such a feat?
>>
File: 1497668904657.jpg (383KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497668904657.jpg
383KB, 1920x1080px
>>37790795
Literally no way. I just have nothing for me.
>>
>>37790145
just b yourself brosef
>>
File: Icecaps.jpg (613KB, 2008x1376px) Image search: [Google]
Icecaps.jpg
613KB, 2008x1376px
>>37790826
Have you tried doing anything beforehand? Have you looked for something promising? Do you enjoy anything currently?
>>
>>37790894
I just draw maps and make up stories for the worlds. That's all.
>>
>>37790926
I sorry for asking these ridiculous questions continually, without giving anything in return. I'm really trying not to be just another therapeutic asshole that just tries their best to "sympathize" with the ones they try and "help". I would like to keep talking with you, nay be it about you, or something else. If you'd like to contact me outside of this, or at all, I'd be fine with that. I just don't want to keep questioning you relentlessly without rhyme or reason to them.
>>
>>37791087
***I'm a failure, I sincerely apologize.
>>
>>37791087
don't worry, and sure it'd be cool to talk to someone.
What's your discord?
>>
>>37791133
Choo Choo#2169
I was cursed with meme numbers, it's a hard knock life
>>
>>37790145
>diagnosed with clinical depression, some sort of anxiety disorder and was generally agreed i was completely broken
No mental health professional would deem you 'completely broken' or anything like it.

>have been destroyed since then, that was 3 months ago
Time to find a new therapist, then. Surely your old one gave you some recommendations before they retired.
>>
>>37791356
>No mental health professional would deem you 'completely broken'

they didn't literally say that, that's just what everyone was thinking.
>>
>>37791411
>that's just what everyone was thinking
So you're a telepath now? That's just your depression talking.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.