[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you SPENDING your SATURDAY NIGHT with a GIRL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (50KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 360x640px
Why aren't you SPENDING your SATURDAY NIGHT with a GIRL right now??? What's stopping you???

https://my.mixtape.moe/cvblle.MP4
>>
File: IMG_2191.jpg (16KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2191.jpg
16KB, 160x160px
You fool, I already have.
>>
Shit is it Saturday already? I've got to call my dad tomorrow
>>
>>37789722
I'll have you know i went to go see pirates of the Caribbean 5 with my grandma tonight
i was a nervous wreck the entire time and couldn't look at anything besides the floor
>>
>>37789837
>pirates 5

dear lord why would you put your poor grandma through that
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>37789868
i didn't put her through it she put herself though it and wanted me go
>>
>>37789722
im at work in a bar, surrounded by drunk normies.why would i want to spend money on a roastie when i can make money from them. chix tip a modest amount and all i have to do is mix some liquids.
>>
>>37789892
is that job any good ??

originalooo
>>
>>37789722
These threads are literally so normies can jerk eachother off about how they have girlfriends and shit
>>
>>37789892
>>37789918
This!!! I was thinking about doing bartending, was wondering if it's good I can be social but a bit introverted at times
>>
>>37789722
Why do you give girls so much credit? They're remarkably average at best.
And you have to treat them like men no matter what b/c society
>>
>>37789868
It was a special kind of bad, I seriously enjoyed gods of Egypt more...
>>
Because it is a Sunday
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 360x640px
>>37790063
Because pussy

Original comment
>>
>>37789918
its pretty good, the bar is a Royal Canadian Legion, its mostly filled with old people, but saturday nights we have a live band and it can get pretty busy. i usually get some time to browse 4chan at work on the other days
>>
>it's another "ugly brown retard sitting around with drunk ugly sluts in a parking lot" episode

absolutely worthless
>>
>>37790045
im the same way, normies are yucking it up on the other side of the bar right now but im behind sitting on the company computer. my only problem is i have to wear a dress shirt and a vest, its uncomfortable and i get to hot some times
>>
>>37790174
Are the tips good, does the good out way the bad?
>>
File: 1490947898866.jpg (3KB, 94x128px) Image search: [Google]
1490947898866.jpg
3KB, 94x128px
>>37789722
I prefer the company of men.

I guess I could be with a woman but what I'm after isn't usually what women have and what women want isn't really what I'm offering. But hey if a masculine flat chested strong woman with a work ethic and common interests wants to fuck me in the ass I guess that works too
>>
>>37790235
tips are ok, i only work about 3 shifts a week for 12.70 an hour(min. wage in alberta) i get about 100$ a week, im sure if i had a pussy and tits i could make double but 100$ extra week is nice. for me the good out weight the bad but if i were a bartender in sum club with pounding music and flashing lights i doubt id be as comfy, if you want to be a bartender try and find a low key place where the clients order rum and cokes and beer. legions and tiny bars are comfy. the clients are nice too i hear lots of stories and BS
>>
>>37790235
i made 98.00$ tonight and 36$ last night and 4$ on wednesday, it works out to about the same as and extra days pay
>>
>>37789722
Post a vid of you touching her feet.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.