[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be NEET >live with mom >don't pay for anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1497739720335.gif (2MB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1497739720335.gif
2MB, 540x405px
>be NEET
>live with mom
>don't pay for anything

Ok let's see my choices:

1) Go to college or trade-school, acquire over $20,000 of debt, might not get a relevant job anyway

2) Get a low paying menial job like fast-food, be treated literally worse than slaves were in Ancient Rome, get paid practically nothing, certainly not enough to move out, and no woman will start a family with me because I don't make enough money

Even if I did go to college and got a successful career, enough to afford a house, wife, and children, anytime my wife wanted she could divorce and steal my kids, get half my house/money, and force me to pay alimony/child-support. This would ruin my entire life, and everything I worked for. Women are rewarded for divorce like this, and it's practically a guarantee that eventually a woman raised into today's feminist liberal society will eventually cheat or divorce. Women are all practically ruined.

Really my only motivation for even working is if I could get a girlfriend/wife, and have children. I'd just rather be homeless than be a wageslave today. Why work?
>>
>>37789671
military or trade is originally your best option.

military also does not mean combat
>>
>>37789671
Get a prenup. Marry a girl that makes more than you.
>>
>>37789671
so take the kids to school everdY and shower them nd feed them ndthe wife will end up pYing u the xhild supporta
>>
>>37789671
How old are you? I was in your spot and worked fast food for 3 years because I too thought I was too cool for college. Now I'm 24 and still living with mom.

If your mom is poor you might be able to get financial aid to pay for community college. That's what I'm doing (but since I'm 24 I could use my own income to apply) Anyway just make sure you commit to something before you're an old man like me.
>>
>>37789671
What do you want to get out of life? Let's say you live til at least you are 80. So you're 80, and you're sitting in a chair reflecting on your life. What do you want to say you did with your life, and to a lesser extent, what do you want that room that you're sitting in to look like?
>>
>>37789713
second this, and military can also mean a trade (and its free)
>>
File: 423da6e0ca60c003c39c1516c68ec2d7.jpg (816KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
423da6e0ca60c003c39c1516c68ec2d7.jpg
816KB, 1000x1000px
>>37790112
>>37790223
Don't know, Not my thread lol
>>>/qa/1405344
>>
>>37789671
I don't want a gf or wife but I have to work because my parents aren't rich and so they'll inevitably run out. I don't like asking them for money so I have to earn my own anyway. I'd be a neet if it was feasible but it's not.
>>
>>37789671
>1) Go to college or trade-school, acquire over $20,000 of debt, might not get a relevant job anyway
They pay you if you get into an electrician apprenticeship. It's really competitive though. If you can, go to community college while you wait. Focus on getting A's in the math classes. Also get a driver's license ASAP.
>>
>>37789671
Better question is, if you already feel like a girl is going to fuck you over - why even want the wife and kids? You basically presented two options that end in wageslaving, why not just go with the option that at least gives you a livable wage, and a job you maybe don't completely hate? Get a small place of your own and spend your remaining cash on travel or hobbies opposed to a woman?
>>
>>37791160
What the original poster (since this OP is a fake) meant is that working would have been worth it if he did have a loyal wife that wouldn't fuck him over but since they're so rare now, he doesn't see the point to working.
>>
>>37789972
Thanks for the Kek anon. Reply again when you're IRL
>>
>>37789671
>be treated literally worse than slaves were in Ancient Rome
This isn't true, right?
>>
>>37791300
americans are notorious for treating retail workers bad. hell, even worthless neets think they're better than them.
>>
You can't win when you're a robot. Make any choice, it doesn't matter. You will lose and you will regret it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.