[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fell for the 'girls like guys with money' meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: YTD Earnings 2017.png (34KB, 1175x797px) Image search: [Google]
YTD Earnings 2017.png
34KB, 1175x797px
>tfw fell for the 'girls like guys with money' meme

Pic related is the year-to-date earnings of my online business. The few people I've showed this to tell me how lucky I am, how happy they'd be in my position, etc.

All this has done is relieve anxiety about paying my bills. Forget parlaying my success into a relationship or some shit like that. I'm still so fat, ugly and unsociable that women still don't care.

There is no happiness to be found in chasing money. Once my business slows down or stops being profitable, I'm going right back to the NEET lifestyle.
>>
but if i had money i would be happy anon. i know it for a fact.
>>
>>37789047
Was setting up your business difficult? What is it? Did you need a degree to do it? Could I do it?
>>
>>37789066
this.

I dont really have a strong desire for my social life to get better. I'd love to be a millionaire hermit.
>>
I've yet to meet any modern western person, male or female, that gave a shit about money in their partners. hell i know three roasties who put up with their 30 yo boyfriends working at costco and still renting a house.

that said, 60k liquid is really not that much money OP. i mean that is what many people make in a year here
>>
>>37789047
Living the capitalist dream anon keep it up! I'm proud of you and I hope you're happy desu
>>
>>37789066
That's what I thought, but it doesn't really do shit. What would you do in my shoes? Buy a flashy car? It all seems like such a waste when I consider how hard I worked my ass off to get to this position.

>>37789076
It wasn't difficult, it just took a lot of grind work in the beginning. Many would get easily discouraged because of no immediate results. It's a long process before it starts generating consistent income.

>>37789101
I'm not even close to a millionaire but I am essentially a semi-rich hermit and it's not a good life at all. Very similar to my NEET life actually.
>>
I don't even know how to ask this question in a less vague way but how do people even work/get jobs above minimum wage? I'm ridiculously ignorant when it comes to this kind of stuff. Op baffles me tbqhwyf.
>>
what is the website for anon?
>>
>>37789143
That's not my savings account, that's how much I've made in 2017. It's pretty damn good especially given where I live. Easily in the Top 5% income wise.

>>37789148
I wish I was. I am little happier than when I was a NEET, only because I don't stress about budgeting and bills. But the rest of my life is relatively the same.
>>
>>37789047
don't be so hard on yourself, you've solved an important part of the puzzle. the four pillars are health, wealth, love, and happiness. you need all of them bro.
>>
>>37789047
>$71k

Thats chump change. 2/3rds of my yearly salary and it doesn't mean shit. Money in the bank is useless. Women care about the lifestyle the money brings, without it all that money is good for nothing really. It's fair to say that it's worse having money and not spending it than not having any. Makes you appear miserrly and cheap.
>>
>>37789047
>>37789171
Help your fellow robots out. What kind of business and what's the process? Any materials we can check out? The pie is big enough for the anons here.
>>
>>37789222
>That's not my savings account, that's how much I've made in 2017. It's pretty damn good especially given where I live. Easily in the Top 5% income wise.
even so you don't actually have /that/ much money. nowadays being a net worth millionaire isn't even impressive thanks to inflation and the schizo property market making people rich just for buying a hovel in socal 20 years ago. being 10mil+ is where you can start to expect women to bend over backwards for you

Also if you don't believe me, try making an account on seeking arrangements. very few of those whores even want to talk to the <600k worth margins
>>
>>37789205
All I can say is it's an online service.

>>37789243
Thanks anon.

>>37789247
Where I'm from, it's not chump change at all. My friends all make like $20k USD annually.

I get what you're saying, but I really don't want to buy a fancy car or something like that. What are some other lifestyle improvements I can make that aren't a complete waste of money?
>>
>>37789171
i live with my parents right now. i would leave my parent's home, get my life together, get a small social life. i would be free.
>>
>>37789349
>My friends all make like $20k USD annually.
dunning kruger. the point me and that guy are trying to make is the few women that care about money are not going to put up with a fat loser for a couple 100g in the bank.
>>
Fuck off richfags reeeee youre all normies
>>
>>37789297
I perform an online service for customers using software called ZennoPoster.

My biggest piece of advice is to build a business around a deep psychological trigger: a persons vanity, laziness, guilt, greed, etc.

>>37789298
I'm not claiming I'm a uber-rich. But by most people's standards -- especially where I live -- I would be considered financially successful.

I guess my main complaint is "the juice isn't work the squeeze". I put in a lot of work over the last 2.5 years and it's resulted in the most modest reduction in anxiety, with no discernible increase in happiness.
>>
>falling for the "external trappings = happiness" meme
>>
>>37789396
You clearly don't understand what dunning kruger means, which is hilarious. But anyway.

I don't live in some rich American city with a high cost of living. $20K USD gets you a decent life where I'm from.
>>
>>37789471
how did you advertise?
>>
>>37789471
damn, that's some crazy advice lol, like how to lose weight or targeting lonely people...seems like a powerful concept.

it's strange, I'd definitely feel happy if I'd reached your level. hopefully your business model is sustainable for the near future and if you've truly automated it, that's fucking epic.

for your own personal happiness, you gotta spend some of it smartly I'd say. invest some, save some, etc. etc.
>>
i feel this so fucking hard, holy shit. i thought my self-esteem would skyrocket with my new job. got a house to stay in instead of the floor at my friends place, and im totally self sufficient now but ive never felt more alone in my life. lmao
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.