[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bros buy a bar >use my name so I won it >have to present

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: received_1762796220402735.jpg (131KB, 1080x1166px) Image search: [Google]
received_1762796220402735.jpg
131KB, 1080x1166px
>bros buy a bar
>use my name so I won it
>have to present myself as the new owner
>all the bartenders, "girl dancers" and staff literally triggered I own them
>I have to be here for about 1 month so no one steals shit and to fire most of them to get new staff
Im an autistic NEET
I never asled for this

The music is too loud,
I dont know anyone here,
I cant drink alcohol,
Im in the closet
Like 4 gircame onto me
I hate this

This isnt like its always sunny in philly
>>
File: 1497759248625.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1497759248625.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
Only the dead.exe

My bros friends are trying to hype me up as this ultra nerd genius because im always on my laptop

Im literally playing world of warcraft all day after work

I miss my old wage job

HELP
>>
>>37787324
Use this as a chance to become an entrepreneur and make some mad bank anon
>>
>>37787447
It was my dream but I always assumed I would magically gain superpowers one day.

My NEET skills are useless here.
>>
Its only 12:26

I felt like it was 2 hours its been 15min
>>
I-im walking out

Fuck this place

Reeeeeeeeee
>>
Yeah if you don't want to be somewhere just leave fuck those normies but be polite they're humans as well I think
why do you have to socialize to the boss? Try to make yourself seem like a sithlord and you can control them
>>
I hope this is true. I have questions and maybe even some advice. Have you looked at the books to see if the bar is making a decent amount of profit? Why do you have girl dancers? Are they some kind of go go dancers for the patrons to watch? Why do you want to fire most of the staff? Why did your bros buy you a bar, are they rich? Do they own a share and are they your actual brothers? What kind of bar is this?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.