[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>former neet >mum threatens to kill me if I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1494769838161.png (122KB, 307x354px) Image search: [Google]
1494769838161.png
122KB, 307x354px
>former neet
>mum threatens to kill me if I don't get my shit together
>attempt to go to a driving school, start walking groceries to the house, clean more often, etc
>gets agitated that I'm not doing things the way she likes and then threatens to kill me again
>doings things her way is to mindlessly rely on family, which just leads to more trouble
>now 20 and can't drive, attempt to make friends or get vidya due to this
How do you deal with a violent, controlling family robots?
>>
>>37786541
>worked as much as I could to save up money to get the hell out after I got my drivers license
>bought a used car that wasn't too beat up and even still use today
>once I got enough money I went to a 2 year school for a trade
>now living on my own with a good job making decent money for a 20 something out of school
>also no debt which is bretty noice
The way I looked at things was that if I had to deal with bullshit I might as well have dealt with it while being paid. Was going to join the army but they turned me down because (and I shit you not) I tended to get eczema as a kid.
>>
When she's about to hit you. You hit her.
Simple as that. Show your dominance.
No mercy.
It's kill or be killed.
>>
>>37786620
Then she would get half the family to beat me to death if I tried that.
>>
I am a cyborg that lives in a nice home. You know what I did? Moved out of my house at age 16. Sure it's tough out there on your own but, if you let state programs help you, you'll be okay. Just go to school and stay out of trouble. Your mom is never going to help you be an adult. If she hasn't let you drive her car or brought you to anywhere to help improve your life then she is never going to help you.
>>
>>37786694
Are you sure about this, cyborg?
>>
File: 234968237.png (190KB, 576x534px) Image search: [Google]
234968237.png
190KB, 576x534px
>tfw no mommy gf who threatens to kill you
>>
just lol if you're not able to ask your mother if she's retarded when she's being retarded and still have her buy you food and shit
>>
>>37787099
If your in A toxic relationship with your mother then you should end it. She is not raising you to be an independent person. To become an adult you have to become your own mother and father. If she doesn't want to help you to become your own independent person you need to take her tit out of your mouth and start surviving on your own. Sure it's going be really tough and scary but, in time you'll have to surround yourself with healthy influences.
>>
>>37787220
nigga how is this lol?
if she's retarded and still buys you food and shit she's not that retarded, yah?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.