[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do female pedophiles exist? of course, i know that they do indeed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: friends.jpg (95KB, 549x750px) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
95KB, 549x750px
do female pedophiles exist?
of course, i know that they do indeed exist. but how common are they, really? do most just keep it inside even more so than men? or is it just that rare?
if you are one or have had experiences with one, feel free to share your input as well.
>>
>>37786055
They're just as common as male pedos, there's just no media attention on it because grown women diddling little boys is seen as positive.
Also aren't you the comfy feels thread OP? I haven't seen any threads up for it in a while.
>>
>>37786055
there's a female pedo in kansas on that """robot""" map thingy but noone seems to care
>>
>>37786055
Yeah a lot of teachers (female) in America end up sleeping with their students.

I mean I say "a lot" but it happens like 5 times in the space of a year in a population of 360+ million. More kids get diddled by their priest or football coach idk.

Anyways the closest experience I had was when I was like 6-8 years old and I was walking to the public pool, I took this alleyway that a lot of kids and people walked through to get to and from the pool.

These older girls that were probably like 14 or 16 were giggling to each while walking towards me other and they were like "hey kid!" and they showed me their tits before skipping off and giggling some more. I ran home and cried lol
>>
It would probably be equally common as in males if not for the pathologization of natural sexual attraction of males to young teen girls.
>>
>>37786055
It's not illegal when a girl does it. I don't think it was that long ago that articles were posted about females middle school or high school teachers caught fucking one of their class kids and everyone being cool with it
>>
Chara raped Asgore, not Asriel.
>>
>>37787262
>and everyone being cool with it

They went to jail and then alt-right MGTOW red pill redditors were losing their shit going THIS IS BECAUSE OF FEMINISM even though they went to jail
>>
>>37786958
If it's high school that's not pedophilia, it's just immoral since your job is to teach kids not fuck them. Middle school and below gets iffy though.
>>
>>37787352
>If it's high school that's not pedophilia

In America it's illegal to have sex with anyone under the age of 25.
>>
>>37787385
Still doesn't mean it's pedophilia
High school age is hebe/ephebophilia
>>
>>37786055
I'm not sure if they're less common, but they're definitely less likely to act on it, and they definitely do exist.

As long as they molest boys I don't even care that much. Relationships between male minors and much older women are far, far less likely to be traumatic than any pedo pairing with adult men.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.