[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Daddy daddy! Pick me up! I want a hug daddy!"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>"Daddy daddy! Pick me up! I want a hug daddy!"
What do you do?
>>
blow her fucking brains out
>>
l'm not a cuckold
>>
assuming she's actually mine, pick her up and give her a hug. this ain't rocket science.
>>
>>37785552
"What the fuck are you wearing son?"
>>
>>37785552
Damn, she looks cute! I would pick her up and hug her and be the best dad I could be. But deep inside I will regret bringing another soul into this world to live and suffering as I have, if not in this life then the next.

I'll just try to make her a nice good church gong Christian girl and try to make sure she isn't too corrupted by the world.
>>
Hug her tightly and spin her around
>>
Pick her up and give her a hug. Maybe take her out for some ice cream afterwards.
>>
File: 1497702511014.webm (951KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497702511014.webm
951KB, 1280x720px
give her a spin
>>
Is my daughter a nignog in thus scenario? Wtf lol
>>
>>37785552
Looks like plan A didn't work.
I suppose I would Hug her maybe I will love her with time
>>
Nothing. Why would I do anything about a half nigger telling her dad to pick her up?
>>
>>37785659
>. But deep inside I will regret bringing another soul into this world to live and suffering as I have, if not in this life then the next.

That really hurts.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.