[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to store with my step-sister >few minutes after walking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0316.jpg (44KB, 580x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0316.jpg
44KB, 580x425px
>go to store with my step-sister
>few minutes after walking around, 50-ish man with a German accent starts following us
>he's playing N.W.A. through a fucking walkman
>notice he orbits all the women in the store
>as we're paying for our stuff he walks out the door without buying anything
>mfw

What strange experiences have you had today, /r9k/?
>>
>taking the bus to hs
>there is an old man with a metal bar sitting
>he is clearly drunk
>he yells and talk about how the bus company fired him after years of work and how pissed he is
>busdriver does nothing about it
>finally he gets down the bus
>inmediately he start breaking the shit out of the bus with the bar
>lamest thing i ever seen and im laughing
>but everbody is screaming and some girls are even crying and passing out
>busdriver run out after 5 minutes of freezing
>we stop at the police station and everbody is forced to leave the bus
>have to walk 10miles to hs
>the old man only breaked an small portion of the door glass
>I was the only one who didnt understand why they made such a big deal
>>
>>37785353
>google that image
>get some stacey's youtube channel
I don't see the connection
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.