[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys ever considered the effect you have on your pa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1433838266510.jpg (850KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1433838266510.jpg
850KB, 1500x1125px
Have you guys ever considered the effect you have on your parents?

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6ht67a/serious_parents_of_unsuccessful_young_adults/
>>
Im a 22 year old biochemist. so yes. they love me
>>
>>37784095
Have you ever considering purchasing a 9mm pistol on sale for the low price of $80 from your local gun shop, loading it, pointing the barrel at your temple and firing it?

At least then you'd support your local economy while shitting up someone else's life and you'd get the FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Yes, but I don't care, because I am an autist.
It goes both ways.
>>
>>37784095
every single day of my pathetic life, anon
>>
>>37784132
Having a degree in biochemistry does not make you a biochemist.
>>
>leldit

Why doesn't that gook Hiro close 4chang already?!
>>
>>37784095
Sure but you can't worry all the time.
>>
>>37784095
I spend years trying not to be that guy that blamed his parents for everything before realizing that most of the shit that's gone wrong in my life prior to uni was entirely them
>straight up treated me as a mistake leaving as much of raising me to the internet as they could
>raised me in a fucked up environment where they were constantly fighting and I knew they were cheating on each other
>refused to get a divorced because they didn't want to get judged
>knew I probably had autism and other mental problems but refused to get me checked because they were embarrassed
>knew I was heavily bullied and had absolutely no friends from the moment I entered school but did absolutely nothing about it
>knew I would probably fail college but forced me to go and because they refused to teach me to drive and we lived in an area where it was impossible for me to get a job/support myself any other way I had to go through with it
They deserve every bit of grief I've caused them
>>
total failure in life here. My parents just sort of pretend to not acknowledge that i am around now mostly.

My family dis owned me in my mid 20's and pretend i dont exist.

My extended family gave me shit when i was younger that i was such a failure. But, my parents were understanding for the most part. The main reasons why i was such a failure i am ugly as all fuck, i'm a 1 looks wise, my parents were 2-3 tier looks wise. And shyness. My parents both knew they would of been as big of failures if they had grown up in the times i did. When they grew up all you needed was a high school diploma and a pulse and you were set for life.

The main causes of turning out a complete failure in life:

1. being ugly, bad looks that negate almost every positive attribute you have,

2. shyness, you can call it autism if you want, but if a person is shy and is horrible at bonding with people that will fuck you career wise.

3. actual legit mental problems caused by chemical imbalances in the brain. .
>>
File: 1492555140201.png (221KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492555140201.png
221KB, 480x480px
I like to search up the suicide AskReddits, but anyways this one is pretty funny too. Thanks OP for the content.
>>
Thanks for telling me my parents read & post on reddit you fuck stick. I was happy living in denial that they still out up with me
>>
i'm massively disappointed in my unsuccessful parents to be quite frank with you all right now in this anonymous board of miscreants

but actually i don't care because a person's """"career"""" and their """"romantic"""" """"history"""" has no bearing on their shooting-the-shit with me

a person can be a professional rival and social drag but my blindingly pure independence and self-reliance means i can keep the game on the field and the relationship untouched by any of that
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.