[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Americans so dumb? Every American I talk to online has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 0984 - gqIuJpq.png (63KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
0984 - gqIuJpq.png
63KB, 350x338px
Why are Americans so dumb? Every American I talk to online has the world knowledge and mental maturity of a 4th grader.
>>
>>37783992
Well perhaps you may be conversing with the wrong crowd good sir
>>
I'm a mexican lol.
>>
>>37785000
I agree with this comment. Probably bait anyways
>>
As an American I might've agreed with this bait at one point but talking to Europeans online has made me realize they're just as dumb if not dumber than your average American.
>>
File: riddle.png (497KB, 933x960px) Image search: [Google]
riddle.png
497KB, 933x960px
I don't even deign to speak to people who are incapable of solving one of my riddles. I of course, have solved them all myself and have the right to converse with me and present these riddles to others. I'm not some schlub who would create riddles that I hadn't solved myself.

no one has solved my riddles besides me
>>
File: mfw.jpg (44KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
44KB, 540x360px
>>37783992

They take identity politics way way way way way way way too seriously. By the time they're about 16 they've already cemented their political views and start digging trenches to see themselves as the victim and how the people that they disagree with are this or that.

If you look at countries that obviously aren't America but also are as far removed from American political influence as possible, there are no SJWs and alt-right kekistanis whose entire existence is based on SJWs.

Look at Japan and actually all of Asia and the non-English parts of the world. They don't have that dumb shit in their politics.
>>
>>37783992
If you're coming to r9k for your "intellectual encounters" you're gonna have a bad time. Beat it, old worlder.
>>
>>37785154
They do actually but it's not nearly as large
>>
Americans are stupid, but Britbongs are pretty stupid too. I think it's the other European nations that are smart.
>>
>>37785331
>They do actually

I would love to see some examples.

They do have right-wingers and leftists, but they're not cartoon assclowns like in America.
>>
File: 1340398231934.jpg (121KB, 922x692px) Image search: [Google]
1340398231934.jpg
121KB, 922x692px
>>37783992
Don't hate US 'cause you ain't us, Paco. God Bless the USA!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.