[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUUUUUUCCCKIIIIIIIING TRAAAAAAAAPFAGS GEEEEETTTTTTTTT THEEEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1467912897290.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467912897290.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
FUUUUUUCCCKIIIIIIIING TRAAAAAAAAPFAGS

GEEEEETTTTTTTTT THEEEEEE FUCKKKKKKKKKK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU FUCKIIIING DEGEEEENEEEERAAAAATES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET THE FUCK OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FUCK OFFFF

STOP RAIDING US NONSTOP SPAMMING YOUR STUPID GAY SHIT HERE INSTREAD OF STAYING IN LGBT YOU FUCKING RETARDS AT LEAST PONYFAGS STAY IN THEIR CONTAINMENT BOARD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

GET OUT

GET OUT GET GET OUT GETEV TOYTBE GETOTUGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUTGET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: images (6).jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>37783991
OREEEEEOREEEEEOREEEEEEOREEEEEEOREEEEEEOREEEEEEOREEEEEOREEEEEOREEEEEEOREEEEEOREEEEEOREEEEEEOREEEEEEOREEEEEEOREEEEEEOREEEEEEEEEeeeeeee
>>
File: 1481854798765.jpg (225KB, 1135x1753px) Image search: [Google]
1481854798765.jpg
225KB, 1135x1753px
>>37783991

100% agree. Destroy all degenerates.
>>
Finding traps attractive isn't gay.

By your logic, fucking a girl transitioning into a dude, looking 99% dude would be straight.

They're called traps for for a reason
>>
>>37784084
Post more qt Lain.
>>
>>37784091
what part of fuck off don't you understand?
>>
>>37784125
I don't give a shit if you want me to fuck off. It ain't gay.
>>
>>37784091
the majority of traps look like manly freaks with a wig. if you find that attractive, then you're absolutely a degenerate faggot and need to visit Dr. Pence for therapy.
>>
>>37784091
You need to get the fuck out of here soon, bucko.
>>
>>37784144
I'm talking about the good traps, not the ambushes.

Sure, not all of them look good. But that doesn't mean they're all shit.
>>
>>37784144
99% of trapfags just wear striped socks and take the same shitty pics from flattering angles to hide their manshoulders, face and so forth. They're pretty disgusting looking desu.
>>
>>37784141
It is gay though. Enjoy your dick fetish bro.
>>
>>37784144
Those aren't traps. They're hons and gays. You know why traps are called as such? Because they look like girls until they reveal the penis.
>>
>>37784091
Trannies aren't all women minus the cock and balls. 99% are hilariously bad, they still have a mans frame, voice, hands + feet, shoulders, hips, they can only ever get tits (gyno isn't tits) with plastic surgery (among other surgeries they need on their face)

I used to fap to trannies but it was strictly about the forbidden fruit and how sick it was for me. Once I got over all that I realized how gross and unpassable they are and how gay I was
>>
>>37784574
Even Bailey Jay has some hilarious shoulders, even though "she" passed really well and doesn't have a hilarious dude voice and ugly man hands and feet, although she does have big feet and hands (but they look girly enough)
>>
>>37784457
It's not a dick fetish. It's a trap fetish.

If Ron Jeremy had a pussy, would you fuck him? No. Because he still looks like a dude, and that's gay.
>>
>>37784622
>trap
>implying it's a trap if you already know it's a man
Just admit you're gay.
>>
>>37784574
99%? I'm calling bullshit.

But even if it was a high percentage, that doesn't mean it's all gay.
>>
>>37784660
How the fuck can I be gay if I enjoy both the good traps and actual women?
>>
>>37784700
Bi bi bi

bye bye
>>
>>37784681
It is all gay bro, liking cock and balls is gay. It isn't the gayest thing but it is gay.
>>
>>37783991
>degenerate
spotted the /pol/tard. Go back to your containment board, normalfags like you are not welcome. No one here wants your shitty politicking
>>
>>37784973
Don't you have a bunch of trapshit threads to spam and bump?
>>
>>37784928
How can someone be gay if they like the good traps and actual women?

Regular dudes don't turn me on. Good traps do. Because that's what it fucking means to be a trap. If they have the ability to trick straight men, then they are good traps.
>>
>>37784993
I dont post in those threads because I'm not into men. But I also dont go to your shithole containment board to tell you to quit your job, become a neet and stop posting politics. Stop coming in here just to screech about your buzzword bullshit.
>>
>>37784973

GTFO /pol/ is part of 4chan and they speak for us on politics. Stupid newfag faggots
>>
>>37785041
>How can someone be gay if they like the good traps
Because traps are male. If a man likes men he is gay.
>>
Liking traps is gay.
Traps are men.
A man liking another man is gay.
Do you see the truth now?
>>
>>37785105
/pol/ is a containment board for aspies, and only since the cuckening have you faggots spilled out to shill your retarded non-sense. Go back and leave the rest of us alone, you have all of tumblr to fuck with, why come here?
>>
>>37785162
>/pol/ is a containment board for aspies
Uh huh? Is that so, robot?
>>
>>37785115
You seem to have missed the final part of the sentence.

Probably the most important part too.
>>
>>37785319
You're bi at best, still a fag.
>>
>>37783991
They can stay. They scare the normalfags away.
>>
>>37783991
Oh baby dont be like that.

Go on. Give it a little kissy.
>>
>>37786718
fucking disgusting kys
>>
>>37786718
I'd probably suck that desu, and swallow the milk too
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.