[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General chatting thread, two hours of gym edition. Hey /r9k/,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: normie_advice.jpg (96KB, 1006x768px) Image search: [Google]
normie_advice.jpg
96KB, 1006x768px
General chatting thread, two hours of gym edition.

Hey /r9k/, resident normie here. If you need some advice, have any questions, or just want to vent for a bit and get stuff off your chest, here's the thread to do it. I will attempt to answer every post as sincerely as possible(:

>inb4 normie off my board reeeeeee
>inb4 OP can't inb4
>inb4 what are your credentials for being a normie
>>
>>37783732
does dick size actually matter?
>>
>>37783732
>inb4 what are your credentials

uhhh how the fuck am i supposed to determine if you're a normie otherwise you fucking douche

>how many girls have you fucked
>self-rate
>weight/height
>how many friends?
>salary

answer all those or fuck off
>>
>>37783798
Not nearly as much as you think. By far the most important thing about dick size is how it makes you feel - it means basically nothing to girls, but having a small dick can make you feel insecure and make you feel like you can't compete with other guys. In reality pretty much anything above 3 inches can be put to good use - sex is not about just pounding as hard and deep as possible, it's a lot of foreplay and other stuff. On the flipside if your dick is 7 inches or above, you'll have a problem with most girls as you need a LOT of foreplay or lube before sex is even plausible, and that can detract from the mood massively.
>>
How was your Friday normie?

I had a pretty bad night last night and I don't know why. I went out with this girl I know and love to a show, and it was a good time I guess. But I felt very weird the whole night, and I wanted to express my feelings to her but it'll never feel right. I think I know she low-key hates me, so I am too scared to tell her anything. But it is driving me insane, especially how I can never "make a move" on anyone, I'll never stop being a KHHV I guess.
>>
File: 20160628_142453.jpg (813KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160628_142453.jpg
813KB, 1920x1080px
>>37783824
It's not that I don't like talking about it, it just always comes up and I always feel like I'm bragging when I answer that question, but whatever.

>how many girls have you fucked
8, thank god for Tinder or I'd have maybe half of that

>self-rate
I reckon 7/10, but it's hard to self-rate. I'm the guy in the picture.

>weight/height
6'2", I think I weigh around 70-75kg? Been trying to tone myself up a bit and get a little bit of muscle weight recently, but we'll see how long that lasts.

>how many friends?
Close friends or acquaintances? 3 super-close friends, like, people I'd die for and can talk about literally anything with, and a bunch of people here and there, maybe like 20 overall that I talk to regularly? 700 Facebook friends, if that helps?

>salary
I'm a student, so I'm losing money every day xD
I did work in an investment bank for a year, but I'm pretty sure they were taking advantage of the fact that I didn't have a degree at the time, so they paid me 12 pounds per hour, which is alright in of itself but for an investment bank it's nothing.
>>
>>37784041
Me
>40 girls
>7/10
>6'0ft
>3 real friends
>30k

hmmmmmm
>>
>>37783913
Mine was alright, I didn't do anything special. I convinced a friend to go to the gym for her first ever time, which was alright, but then we went to the pool and fucked around with two other friends in there for over an hour, which was so much fun but left me absolutely exhausted. Afterwards I did have some friends come over and we chilled for a bit with a drink or two, nothing too crazy but it was just nice and relaxing.

Hey man, I'm sorry to hear. Listen, if she actually disliked you, she'd make an excuse to not go to the show with you, so she clearly at least likes you as a friend. The move is always ridiculously hard to make, I've never been very good at doing that to friends, but the key is to just commit and go for it. Yeah, I know, easier said than done, but if you don't make a move, even people who ARE into you won't go for you because THEY'LL be getting mixed signals. You just need to do it, and if it doesn't work out, then at least you tried. Good luck anon(:
>>
>>37784123
Congrats m8. I never said I was a Chad, just a regular dude, so I assumed there was a ton of people more out-there than me(:
>>
>>37784041
Also why is that photo upside down? It looked just fine when I previewed it, but whatever, I guess learning Computer Science doesn't stop me being technologically inept(:
>>
Don't be shy people, if you have literally anything you want to talk about, come post here(:
>>
>tfw no interest in sex
>tfw no interest in casual relationships
>tfw no interest in normie relationships
>tfw only interested in serious relationships

I just want some one whom I love and who loves me that I can hang out with and we can hug each other, am I bound to die alone?
>>
>>37785001
I mean, asexual relationships are a thing. It might be difficult to find that but it's definitely possible.
>>
>nobody respects me at all
>have plenty of friends that just keep me around to make fun of me
>roommate throws me under the bus at any given time just so people can laugh at me
>family laughs and makes fun of me whenever I visit
>proceed to tell all of my friends every single embarrassing story about me

I can't be with people because nobody respects me at all. It's been this way for years and years despite living a semi normie life. I'm just really fucking easy to laugh at and I hate it. I have a consistent sense of humor but that's definitely not it.
>>
>>37785090
I mean, sounds like you're around a shitty group of people. If you think they'd listen, I'd tell your family that them laughing at you isn't helping at all and you'd like them to stop. As for your friends, I'm sorry, but I feel like you don't want to deal with a shitty judgemental group like that. Maybe if your humour is your thing, then join a comedy society or something? That usually helps with self-worth and general respect.
>>
>>37785202
>sounds like you're around a shitty group of people
It must be everybody then because it's happened with every social group I've ever been in. It's no tthem, it's me.
My family doesn't like discussing serious things because whenever I have a problem with me they just start asking me if I'm taking my medication or if I'm mentally ill again.
But I can't leave any of them, who will be left when I've let everyone else go? Then I'll just be alone and lose anyways.
>>
>>37785246
Oh I'm sorry to hear. How here you mentally ill and do you think it somehow ties into people not respecting you?
>>
>>37785300
I have major depressive disorder, if I don't take my medication I completely change personalities and become angry and sad.
But people were treating me like shit years before. I remember kids used to invite me over for sleepovers just to make fun of me and try to make me cry. Then they'd make wii characters named "Crybaby" for me and force me to play them.
That shit was fucked. It's gotten better over the years because people, you know, grew up, but it wasn't a fun childhood. Adulthood just became more of a personal hell when depression hit and I became too drunk/drugged up to even care about life anymore.
>>
>>37785382
I see, I'm sorry man, I'm not sure I can offer any helpful advice. I hope that it gets easier and people stop being quite so shitty. Have you tried joining some sort of comedy thing, maybe that might help in some way?
>>
>>37783732
Why can't you play the gifted game up to standards in vidya (and potentially other activities involving heavy interaction with others)?

Don't say ask a friend or wait for a reunion because my friend circle is not that normie and reunion is at least 3 years from now.
>>
>>37786175
What exactly do you mean by your first question?
>>
>>37786203
I bet you some on here would love to tell you that you just completed an example of what I am trying to ask.
>>
>>37783732
How the fuck do I become a normie in college if all my high school friends are at different schools? Almost my fourth year and I'm still the same old autist I've been since freshman year,
>>
>>37786249
Sophomore year is practically the end of that particular topic's critical period. You'll have a second chance towards the end of junior year and/or beginning of senior year.
>>
>>37786231
All I meant was that I didn't understand what you were asking in the question.

>>37786249
I mean, loads of people are in college from different places, so how do they make friends? Either way if you wait, you can just wait it out until uni cause then everyone's new and everyone will want to make new friends and stuff.
>>
File: 1495934196778.png (46KB, 253x294px) Image search: [Google]
1495934196778.png
46KB, 253x294px
>>37786325
Oh well, at least I made some friends during my study abroad trip last month. Would have gotten a gf too if I hadn't been such a beta.

Let's just hope I'm better during graduate school.
>>
>>37783732
Do you act in a hive mind sort of way or do you generally do your own thing? Asking because for /r9k/'s near non existent standards I may as well be a normie but at the same time I'm nowhere close to one both because of me and outside things.
>>
>>37786360
I'm a little upset that you browse 4chan and still didn't bother to respond as appropriately as you should have. Normie confirmed. Pseudo-oblivious status granted. gg on the paranoia callout?

>>37786364
Shoulda played the 3 years old routine and seen what could have happened.
>>
>>37786446
It's sort of a mix of both. It feels like I'm doing my own thing, but at the same time if any of my close friends are doing anything then I'll almost always go there. It feels like there are lot more societal barriers if you're a normie, if that makes any sense?
>>
>>37786484
I'm sorry you're upset, but I did say that I was a normie, that was literally in the first post(:
>>
>>37786520
Super casual. I bet you play Overwatch and are the alpha of the betas even though you probably couldn't lead as efficiently.
>>
>>37784041
You seem like a chill guy, OP.
>>
I've come to the realization after the death of a friend that I can't keep living life as a NEET forever. How do I explain a three year gap in employment.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
As a first-person shooter, the gameplay of Halo: Combat Evolved is fundamentally similar to that of its peers, focusing on combat in a 3D environment that is viewed almost entirely from a character's eye view. The player can move around and look up, down, left, or right.[21] The game features vehicles, ranging from armored jeeps and tanks to alien hovercraft and aircraft, many of which can be controlled by the player. The game switches to a third-person perspective during vehicle use for pilots and mounted gun operators; passengers maintain a first-person view.[11] The game's heads-up display includes a "motion tracker" that registers moving allies, moving or firing enemies, and vehicles, in a certain radius of the player.[22]

The player character is equipped with an energy shield which nullifies damage from weapons fire and forceful impacts. The shield's charge appears as a blue bar in the corner of the game's heads-up display, and it automatically recharges if no damage is sustained for a brief period.[22] When the shield is fully depleted, the player is highly vulnerable, and further damage reduces the hit points of a secondary health meter.[10] When this health meter reaches zero, the character dies and the game reloads from a saved checkpoint. Health can be replenished through the collection of health packs scattered around the game's levels,[22] but the game's introduction of a regenerating shield mechanic represented a departure from FPS games of the time.

Halo's arsenal consists of weapons from science fiction. The game has been praised for giving each weapon a unique purpose, thus making each useful in different scenarios.[23] For example, plasma weapons need time to cool if fired too rapidly, but cannot be reloaded and must be discarded upon depletion of their batteries, whereas conventional firearms cannot overheat, but require reloading and ammunition.
>>37786244
>>37786244
>>37786244
>>37786244
>>
>>37786544
Cheers man, appreciate it(:

>>37786562
I mean, I don't have a perfect answer, but in my experience in those situations it's good to say you were dealing with some family issues or dealing with a loss or something. Good luck man, I'm sure there'll be places that won't care about that.
>>
>>37783732
Are you still here, normie? I would like to ask something.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.