[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think i should seek some therapist at this point or something?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1474819178401.jpg (24KB, 409x379px) Image search: [Google]
1474819178401.jpg
24KB, 409x379px
do you think i should seek some therapist at this point or something?
>constantly pasivly imagine scenarions in my head where i literally enrage and start to beat someone up besides the fact that im a neet and sit at home all day playing WoW
>randomly stand up and walk around my room shadow boxing
>>
Where do you live?

Oregano Mister Roboto
>>
>>37783600
go outside and do things with other people

You have cabin fever and are going bananas

There I've saved you hundreds of dollars in therapy bills.

Join a martial arts dojo or gym.
>>
>>37783600
Nofap? Lul
>>
>>37783639
germany mister robot
>>
>>37783600
go to a fucking gym and hit a heavy bag.

>get you out of your house
>out of your head
>exercise (endorphins)

you're fine. you don't have any problems.
>>
>>37783600
Wow dude you're so hard. I wouldn't wanna mess with you!
>>
>>37783600
I kinda know the feel.

When I see shit that I can't process, like an anti-vaccination parent's kid dying and them honestly believing they made the right decision, or a rape victim being shamed because their rapist didn't know they had HIV, I start to seriously and unironically consider how it would feel to take a """"human"""" life. Like, to the point where I probably could murder someone given the opportunity.

I'm able to snap out of it and just remind myself that I'm being the edgiest cunt right now and that I couldn't actually murder anyone. It's a holdout from my Tumblr days (a period I don't look back on fondly) where I was an SJW cunt and every tale of injustice that would pop up made me feel a form of bloodlust usually reserved for hitmen getting revenge for their dead dogs.
>>
>>37783600
I do the same thing but I actually did MMA and BJJ for a whole year and were good at it
>>
>>37783600
Do you have a hatred of the world? I call it "Werewolf Syndrome." It happens out of the blue when you have problems with people and you just want them dead and you pretend to kill them in your mind because it makes you feel better about your problems. Just like a werewolf would kill someone out of the blue for no good reason.
>>
>>37785349
That's a good name for it. I hate myself and how people have treated me for my entire life, and I imagine them dead sometimes because it makes me feel like my problems are gone. I don't wish for them to be dead though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.