[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well robots, i know you'll call me a faggot and a liar,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 15hdus.png (71KB, 639x352px) Image search: [Google]
15hdus.png
71KB, 639x352px
well robots, i know you'll call me a faggot and a liar, but im just gonna say it. i just had a "family" experience that actually makes me glad to be a NEET. i know your probably all
anon, what made you like this life? welp im going to tell you an epic tale that stretchs back to even before i was born, a tale of a broken family, a botched circumsision, and a simple toy. im going to tell you the story of my VERY extended family (the cousins of a cousin< if you were wondering)

i will change names to protect those involved, lets begin

>it all starts in 1993
>a high school couple, who fancy themselves to be this generations bonnie and clyde decide to ditch their graduation, and get married.
>their names are Randi(female) and Dave
>they celebrate by committing a robbery
>of course, they are caught, and since they are minors, they each get 4 years and they cannot see each other for another 3 years after that(i dont know if this was the real sentencing or even the real crime, i got this second hand)
>however, Randi became pregnant before the sentence was carried out
>the lawyer being the dirty jew that he is, got their sentencing reduced and the separation period removed because of the child.
>and so, they get out of jail after 18 months, and proceed to brainwash the child to their twisted world view
this was the first tale of infamy i herd, but theres more, you want me to go on?
>>
>>37782516
Ye, I wanna hear this
>>
>>37782516
>now, during his time in prison Dave became """""born again"""""" and literally became the most pouis man i have ever known
>he makes Randi has 5 children, all are terribly behaved
>there are many instances of their children causing a scene, but i'll talk about that later.
>i should mention Dave has some siblings that are important, a brother, Terry, hes a great guy, a sister, Susan, she is a lovely lady, and another brother, Greg, he died at 14 from Cancer, his family still keeps all of his toys(remember that for later)
>so, we'll focus on Susan, she, being the free thinker she is, decides to marry a Jew
>ill just say it right now, ive got nothing against jews(that joke in the OP was just that), but Dave, since he was all """"""born again""""""" starts making all these death threats towards his own sister.
>her Fiancee, Alex, decides to just talk with Dave, to show him that hes not a bad guy.
>apparently it didnt go so well
>any ways, Alex and Susan get married and have a kid, they name him Josh(good kid, went to his barmitzvah)
>i dont know if this next part is entirely true, but when the doctor was going to do the circumcision, and while he was doing it. Randi and Dave BROKE INTO THE ROOM AND STOLE THE BABY.
>the craziest part was that Randi was pregnant herself.
>now apparently they didnt get out of the hospital
>Alex, Susan, and especially Terry were beyond enraged
>Dave got 8 years, but Randi again was scott free cause of her baby.
that is the second tale of infamy, want more.
>>
also im sorry that im a terrible writer,
>>
I wanted to go to bed, but I want to finish the story. Hurry up, please.
>>
>>37782974
so be it, i shall tell the tale of, the toy.
>so, Terry goes on to have his family, and Susan as well
>Randi, well, she already has 3 kids at this point, and is trying to raise them all with no job of her own.
>literally her only source of income is the money that Dave makes in prison and Welfare
>this causes her kids to be completely unhinged
>theres way too many instances of them being too rowdy, but there is one little pet peeve they have that is important to the story
>they will steal ANYTHING
>if you tell them they cant have something, they will hurt themselves and you just to get it
>so, time passes, and Dave gets released after his sentence.
>and the very first thing he did was get Randi pregnant AGAIN
>i truly feel sorry for that woman, she doesn't deserve all this insanity in her life
>so, since Dave's very naive parents thought that he was truly reformed this time, they invite
all their children back to their old house in hopes of mending past transgressions
>Terry isn't having any of it, but reluctantly goes.
>this was the first time Terry had seen Dave's children since they were born, and Dave since his sentencing.
>now this next part is truly why i like living the life of a robot.
>when Terry stepped into the living room he had known since his childhood, he saw this exact scene
>Dave, was being bitten by one of his children, and the child drew blood. while one child was hiding behind his mom in fear of Dave, and the last child was sucking on the pregnant belly of Randi
> i aint shitting you
>when Terry saw that, he told me something ill never forget
>"that was not my brother on my couch, that was a pathetic excuse of a family, that i deeply regret is related to me"
>after that, he just walked out.
>but, after Dave had left, Terry wanted to see Greg's room
>everything was in order, except for one thing
>a special batman figurine was missing
>one of Dave's wretched children had taken it
>apparently, they still have it.
>>
>>37783376
Terry allegedly wanted to hire a hitman on Dave, whose location is unknown at the moment. because that figurine was the most prized possession of both Greg and Terry. thats all the stories i have for now.

i just hope that men like Dave stop existing
>>
that was a shit story and waste of time
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.