[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Where do you live? >Where do you want to live? Me: The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: kdZXw.gif (295KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
kdZXw.gif
295KB, 500x338px
>Where do you live?

>Where do you want to live?

Me: The desert
Somewhere cold and rainy year round
>>
File: 1495388643741.jpg (99KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495388643741.jpg
99KB, 1024x768px
>>37781573
>>Where do you live?
Florida
>>Where do you want to live?
California

Oregano
>>
Houston

Houston

Who /htine/ here? Hot as fuck doe.
>>
>England
>Better part of England.
>>
File: 1497369353759.jpg (208KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497369353759.jpg
208KB, 1200x900px
>Where do you live?
Los Angeles
Either the desert in the South West (Arizona or New Mexico) or in lightly forested area in Eastern Washington. Somewhere without a lot of people and where the weather is a bitch for a third of the year or so.
>>
nyc

deserted island
>>
>>37781742
I live about 30 minutes away from Houston
>>
Brittany

Any celtic country or Oregon
>>
>>37781941

What is wrong with NYc desu?
>>
>> South Australia

>> Vancouver, or somewhere else cold
>>
>>37782102

I thought Melbourne is cold
>>
I live in Canada, surrounded by a bunch of farmers and normies. I want to live in a big city where it is chill and I can longboard and blend in and walk around and go to bars and arcades and restaurants and stuff. My current residence is in a smallish town with no entertainment opportunities, so it would be a nice change. I might actually be moving this summer though, out of mom's home
>>
>ITT
>Everyone who lives in a city wants to live in the country.
>Everyone who lives in the country wants to live in the city.
I'm sure the grass will be greener when you get there, dummies.
>>
>>37782185
what province, fag?
>>
Stockholm

Somewhere in alaska
>>
>>37782133
Melbourne is all Lebanese and Chinese, and too close to family.
>>
>>37781573
Move to Scotland nigga, originallly
>>
>NC
>the vast expanse of space
>>
>>37782261
Eh, I live in the country and I want to live in the country. It's peaceful here.
>>
>>37781663
>>37781573

I live in Dallas, Texas

Wish I lived somewhere in Western Europe or Scandinavia
>>
>>37781573
>
third world shithole

>
i don't want to live anymore
>>
>>37782442
Saskatchewan, the one shaped like an upside down tumbler!!! wooh
>>
>>37781573
>Where do you live?
Rural Japan.
Rural Japan. It's nice.
>>
Southern Sweden
Northern Sweden or Finland
>>
I live in Antioch, CA.
>>
>>37781573
>Where do you live
Central New Jersey by the coast
Lower Long Island.
I'm thankful for my intermediate family but I NEED to get away from them. My mom's side are all in Long Island and I want my kids to grow up around family.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.