[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the most manageable and effective drugs/combinations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: yumies.jpg (20KB, 448x288px) Image search: [Google]
yumies.jpg
20KB, 448x288px
What are the most manageable and effective drugs/combinations of drugs to take regularly for depression and social anxiety? They should not interfere with the ability to pursue a career/work hard, but should also make depression and anxiety much more manageable.
>SSRIs?
>alcohol?
>cannabis?
>amphetamines?
>caffeine abuse?
>xanax?
>opiates?
>nootropics like phenibut or kratom?
>periodic psychedelic use?
>microdosing psychedelics?
>drugs to help you sleep?
>a combination of some or all of the above?
>taking the soberpill?
i don't think i want to live my life sober anymore, but i also don't want to go full junkie loser. what works for you anons? how does one find a middle-ground?

bonus points if it doesn't cause significant health issues/brain damage
>>
caffeine abuse is a big no
i drink coffee like it's water ; and tried it before exams ; it fucked me up,caffeine worsens stress and anxiety especially when you're already nervous
>>
xanax makes you stop giving a shit,imagine that you have some work for tomorrow ; an exam , a presentation ,whatever it is .. you can't do a great job if you stop caring about everything, can you?
>>
>>37781484
after i tried smoking extra caffeinated tea i don't experience that anymore, i can drink it like water and it just makes everything fast and exciting
>>
>>37781521
So it's like depression in pill form? What about doubling down, will that have the inverse effect
>>
opiates will work for a short amount of time but then a year or two later instead of swallowing pills you're shooting H in a gas station bathroom wondering how your life got to this point.
>>
>>37781521
what sort of dosage/routine of use starts to cause this apathy? do you think it can be avoided? what if you had a routine of doing amphetamines in the day and xanax at night after work or something similar?
>>37781557
we need more druggies ITT to answer these questions tbqh
>>
>>37781588
this has definitely been the fate of many people, but i'm curious if it's possible to manage your usage.
>>
>>37781557
Xanax and other benzodiazepines are not a cure for depression, but do a good job of helping those with extreme anxiety under the right circumstances. They shouldn't be taken daily, or even more than a few times a week truly, as the withdrawals are even more intense than heroin withdrawals, and the wd's can actually kill you.
>>
>>37781624
>>37781624
It certainly wasn't for me. Then again I started using opiate painkillers as perscribed 6 years ago, and switched to IV heroin like 6 weeks later. I've literally only been clean about 90 days (now) in the last 6 years. So yeah it might be managable for some, but it's certainly not worth checking to see if you're one of the few who has zero self control when opiates are involved. But they definitely helped me get through school, by completely mitigating my depression.
>>
Slight stimulant dependence and occasional, therapeutic psychedelic use
>>
>>37781593
I can answer your questions. I've done all the drugs on your standard 12 panel drug test, and loads more that aren't. Pretty much no drug is going to fix your depression though. You might feel okay while under the influence of a certain drug, but it goes away when you come down, and that's how you start a slow decline to dependence on whatever drug happens to work for you.
>>
>>37781422
Honestly, testosterone will cure any and all anxiety in men. After TRT my panic attacks vanished. This is in part due to its psychoactivity in humans.
>>
If your a girl I think adderall, colonopin, and resperdal is tops. This cocktail helps you concentrate and stables your mood. It's hard to get this cocktail because a lot of people abuse it, which sucks.
>>
>>37782996
>resperdal
for what purpose?
>>
>>37783217
Resperdal helps your mood and plump up your breast a little. If your a guy, you shouldn't take it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.