[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are people at the bottom of society poor because they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: w contemplation.jpg (25KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
w contemplation.jpg
25KB, 515x600px
Are people at the bottom of society poor because they're stupid? Or are they stupid because they're poor?
>>
both

they come from a long line of genetic trash

fuck the poor. it's not hard to rise up and stop being poor. just have to be a smart consuming and invest your time/money wisely instead of wasting it on luxuries they don't deserve
>>
r/K selection
>>
Both.

It takes a sense of self awareness to break out of the cycle and become better which is why so few actually improve
>>
depends

some are very "high iq", they just were never loved and this caused them do be dysfunctional human beings

others are just dumb/aggressive ppl, but these people are usually happier because at least they experience intimacy and love, they just have trouble with education/succeeding in business because they arent the smartest

did you know that highly educated virgins very commonly end up making a lot less than socially successful highschool grads with no further education? looks and social ability go a long way in the job market, much more than any education

life is cruel and bullshit. im 26 kv neet on bux, eks dee
>>
>>37781395
They're proud of their stupidity and thats why they're stupid and poor.
>>
>>37781395
poor people arent all stupid. everyone is their own person. unfortunately mob mentality has been known to dumb down its populous. however such mentality is unavoidable because even when the mob isnt frothing with rage it exists as a cult of personality wherein if you arent one of us youre a plague to be vilified. anyway you should get to know people before judging them.
>>
The former. If you're intelligent enough, you can climb your way out if poverty (in most cases).
>>
>>37781536
C'mon Anon, you should know I'm not talking about every single person. However I noticed similar behaviour in a lot of the people I've come across recently that fit either category: lack of public decency, lack of care for their environment, etc.
>>
>>37781433
kill yourself jew fuck
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.