[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cousin has been suicidal for the last 6 years >he first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 7

File: (150).jpg (56KB, 926x960px) Image search: [Google]
(150).jpg
56KB, 926x960px
>cousin has been suicidal for the last 6 years
>he first tried killing himself when he was 13 by hanging, but his parents found him passed out
>he always said he was feeling suicidal. Everyone said that he just needed to snap out of it, and stop attention-seeking (I told my family what if he is actually suicidal, and isn't attention-seeking, but i was literally ignored)
>he turned 18 and his parents said he needed to get a job
>he couldn't get a job. he tried getting welfare for depression, but APPARENTLY he wasn't depressed enough for it
>his parents threatened to kick him out unless he could get some money
>he said he was too depressed and that people wouldn't hire him. my whole family agreed that he was just being dramatic. i again said "what if he is actually depressed and actually planning on killing himself even now?". But I was literally just talked over. No one even acknowledged that I said anything.
>2 months later he blew his brains out

>at his funeral
>everyone is crying
>at the point where people drop a handful of mud on the coffin (never understood why people do that, but w/e)
>it's my turn
>looking down at the coffin, knowing that my cousin had lived a horrible life. Get really fucking mad at my family. Start crying a bit
>turn around
>say, word-for-word, "You're all a bunch of two-faced cunts. This kid had been suicidal for years, and you just acted like he was acting this whole time. You never cared about him. You just thought he was trying to get attention. You didn't help him. You just wanted him to shut up and stop being a problem for you. And now he's dead and it's probably your fault for being so fucking selfish. Fuck off"
>start walking away
>hear loads of screaming and swearing
>suddenly wake up with scratches all over my forehead and nose
>apparently my other cousin (his brother) had punched me in the back of the head, I fell on my face, and he continued punching me in the back of the head
>few hours later, and no one is talking to me
>>
Sue your cousin for battery.
>>
>>37781318

>suicidal for 6 years

So he was a pussy

Nothing of value lost
>>
File: ishiggy diggy bait.gif (1MB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
ishiggy diggy bait.gif
1MB, 400x280px
>>37781345
>M-MAYBE IF IM EDGY ENOUGH PEOPLE WILL THINK IM A KOOL KID
>>
>>37781364

>looking for validation while posting anonymously

How would that even work
>>
You did the right thing, OP.

They sound like horrible people. They never cared and I bet they're going to milk his death forever saying they did everything they could.
>>
File: Jeff Goldblum laughs.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff Goldblum laughs.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>37781440
>M-MAYBE IF I PRETEND IM NOT BEING EDGY, P-PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ME AND THINK I AM JUST SMART
>>
>>37781440
Right, it makes no sense but >>37781345 did it anyway
>>
>>37781318
Sue him for battery.
>>
File: 1491243807367.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1491243807367.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
>>37781318
bad timing I guess, OP
it was a highly emotional time for everyone, sure they were a bunch of cunts but you didn't have to reveal your power level like that
>>
>>37781342
>>37781482
Not worth it. How much could I get out of him? A few grand? I won't have scars, or any lasting damage (as far as I am aware).

The best argument I would have is "he gave me a concussion, which increases the chance of me having brain damage in the future".

But the court could turn around and say that I deserved to get hit for telling everyone that they caused my cousin's death.
>>
>>37781609
>bad timing I guess, OP
Naaa, man. It was the best timing. Really hit home. That was the idea.
>>
>>37781615
What state are you in?
Original post trust me.
>>
>>37781739
georgia

georgia origini
>>
>>37781318
You did the right thing OP, fuck your family.
>>
>>37781318
You should charge the other cousin with assault.
>>
>>37781318
Actually fucking cool. They deserved that waking up call
>>
File: 1496780550311.png (1MB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1496780550311.png
1MB, 1024x683px
Sue him mate. Even if you get no monetary compensation out of it, you really need to show you family that they fucked up majorly. The blood of your dead cousin is on their hands, and it's your god given right to avenge him.
>>
>>37781318
Really showed them.

Oh wait, No actually they will just create an echo chamber and edit this memory so they can keep their self respect and ego's while sacrificing you in return(and that is worth it to them, trust me, they would take this deal every time)

Did the right thing though, I guess. Hopefully you didn't fuck yourself in the ass for someone who's dead and can't thank you. (I guess you would have to deal with your conscience though, so I guess it's good you did it. For yourself)
>>
I wish my NEET cousin would kill himself.
>>
you did good anon.His family didn't give a shit and you just told them the truth.
>>
I'm not trying to be edgy or anything but do people actually not feel depressed all the time? I've been depressed for so long I can't really fathom existing without it
>>
Why didn't you help him then if you were so worried?
>>
>>37783015
I live nearly 3 hours from that side of my family.

What was I meant to do? His parents were the ones with him. I said to them that he may actually kill himself. But they just straight-up ignored me and carried on saying that he wouldn't do it and that he was just pretending.
>>
>apparently my other cousin (his brother) had punched me in the back of the head, I fell on my face, and he continued punching me in the back of the head
I'd report him to the cops/sue him. Fuck those two-faced cunts
>>
>>37781318
good job
im proud of you

>>37781615
it is wort it
you're not doing it for the money
you're doing to teach them a lesson anon
>>
>>37783086
You should have reported him to the police that he was an endangerment to himself if you were really worried. Or called him daily and told him how much you cared. Obviously its something the parents should have done but if you were the only one who was seeing his behavior for what it was you should have taken more initiative.
>>
>>37783086
OP, he struck you. Committed a violent act upon you that was way beyond any legal or moral definition of "okay". The emotional circumstances do not permit a violent rage or an assault and you need to LAWYER UP and SUE. You can discuss the costs and potential value of a case in a free consultation with an attorney. This is not a time for you to be hemming and hawing about whether you should do it. TAKE ACTION NOW and make sure your rights are protected, and your entitlements acquired.
>>
>>37783015
>>37783086
I feel like I should expand a bit.

There were times at family gatherings (such as Christmas etc) where the family would start talking about him, and discussing what to do with him.

I remember one example quite well.

Everyone was standing in the kitchen, talking about him. His mom was going on about how she doesn't know what to do to snap him out of it and make something with his life. My mom then said something like "he needs to learn that he needs to get a job. he can't be a bum. he won't kill himself. he's said he would kill himself so many times, and he's still here. you need to be hard on him".

At that point, I interrupted and said, "Well, mom, what if he isn't just pretending to be suicidal? What if he actually is going to kill himself? What if he chickens out every time. He only has to not chicken out one time for him to actually do it. If he is on the edge of suicide that much, he will probably end up doing it". Then my mom said "yeah..." then started talking to my aunt again about how she has to be hard on him. Completely disregarded what I said.
>>
>>37781615
You can file charges with the police. Disown your family.
>>
>>37781318
honestly good for you OP. especially in that context. that takes alot of courage to do. his brother is a faggot. very admirable pal
>>
>>37781342
This fucking sue the piece of shit.
>>
File: 1482466329793.jpg (340KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482466329793.jpg
340KB, 500x700px
>>37781318
You did good kid, real good.

Unfortunately, normals will never understand depression, your act won't change that. But I'm glad you did it, vindicate your feelings anon.
>>
>>37783126
>You should have reported him to the police that he was an endangerment to himself if you were really worried
As far as I was aware, he was chronically suicidal. What was I gonna do? Call up the cops and be like "hey man i think you should stop my cousin from killing myself for the rest of his life"? No of course not. It's not like he said "I'm going to kill myself tomorrow". He always said "I think about killing myself".

>Or called him daily and told him how much you cared
I never had his phone number. I don't think he even had a phone. I rarely saw him, too. Once a year, maybe. I did talk to him once, saying that if he ever needs to talk to someone, he can talk to me. I also told him that the family should treat him nicer. Looking back, I think he had already decided he was going to kill himself by then.

>but if you were the only one who was seeing his behavior for what it was you should have taken more initiative.
You're right. Maybe I should have. I'm not perfect, though. I never made his life harder, and treated him like shit because of the way he felt, unlike the rest of the family. I tried what I could reasonably do to comfort him and make his life better. Everyone else just hassled him.

He seemed almost dead inside by the time he turned 16. He had some thousand-yard-stare shit going on.
>>
>>37783309
I mean you're really not to blame, I said that stuff more as a warning to other people who could end up in your situation. You never know what your actions could end up preventing.
>>
>>37781318
Bravo OP, I'm sure your cousin was cheering you on from his anime heaven.
>>
File: 1476768500295-c.jpg (123KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476768500295-c.jpg
123KB, 1520x1080px
Know that you did a good thing, that you were the only one who was smart and caring enough to actually notice and consider the possibility that your cousin was extremely depressed. You were absolutely within your rights to say that. Were you close by any chance? If so use pathos against your family members to fix relationships somewhat, say that you were really close to him then make an apology in a tone that elicits a sense of insincerity. If you weren't close use pathos again, say that you've had alot of friends online who had committed suicide and that you saw the signs, and that you were angry that you yourself couldn't have stopped it even after seeing the signs, that you weren't able to convince them, and that you blame yourself, then give an apology in an insincere tone.
>>
>>37783369
I don't know if I really should have prevented his suicide if I could, anyway.

I feel as though what I did was right. I offered him a chance to talk to me, should he ever want to. I also told him that I feel as though the family are giving him a lot of shit for something that isn't his fault.

What else could I do? He was suicidal for a third of his life, his family were constantly on him, he didn't have a job, and he was threatened with homelessness. Apparently he cried most nights.

Maybe suicide was the best thing for him. He's not suicidal any more. His family are no longer troubling him, he doesn't need to worry about a job, and he'll never be homeless. What did he actually lose by killing himself? A whole lot of unhappy feelings, and nothing else. It would be selfish of me to "force" him to stay alive. What would happen if he hadn't killed himself? He would just get unhappier and unhappier until he eventually did it, or died naturally. I know if I were in his shoes, I would have killed myself long before he did. He had every justification for killing himself, and he endured far more than other people could.

The problem I have is that everyone gave him shit and pretended his feelings were fabricated. They said he'd never kill himself. Now he's killed himself and everyone plays the victim card. "boo hoo why did he kill himself? i cant believe he did it. even though i said he would never kill himself and that if he doesnt get a job i'll kick him out boo hoo poor me. he was so selfish to kill himself. i feel sad now :(("
>>
>>37781318
normies are literally all self-serving cunts who get immensely upset when their world views are challenged
>>
>>37781615
There is no such thing as "deserving" being hit in the eyes of the law, Anon. Only in self defense or in the act of preventing someone else's harm
>>
>>37783764
I'm not gonna press any charges. It wouldn't be worth it, for me.
>>
>>37781615
Anon the judge or court would never say you were in the wrong.
>>
>>37783786
Even if I would win, I still wouldn't do it.

I still live with my parents. I don't think that my mom would be too happy if I sue her nephew. Even if she wanted me to sue him, I still wouldn't do it because I'm neurotic and I can't deal with the stress of it.
>>
>>37781318
You just said what needed to be said. Should have thrown the dirt on the coffin too though
>>
>>37783782
Because your whole family prefers that you are assaulted and then while unconscious deserved continued attack, as the consequence for making them feel bad with the truth? Don't respect hypocrites.

If you are disowned because the enemy of a man is within his house then so be it. Defoo.
>>
>normie faces an uncomfortable truth
>instead of admitting to yourself that you were wrong, just get angry and punch the messenger in the back of the head so you can ignore his words and continue believing the world view you've built in your mind to justify being a piece of shit responsible for your brother's suicide
typical normalfag. You should punish him OP, maybe he will learn something from it
>>
>>37783851
Follow this guy's,
>>37783629
Advice then
>>
>>37783874
Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

If I could do the ideal thing every single time, I wouldn't be on r9k right now.
>>
That sucks man, but you did a good thing.

Here's to your cousin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYcRczFrl1s
>>
For what it's worth, OP, I am sorry. You had a right to say the things you said, but your cousin didn't have a right to beat you up. Everyone is saying to sue, I know, but really it's up to you. Also, the most important thing is finding inner peace. It sounds corny, but it's true. When my grandma died I wanted to find something to blame so badly, and in your case you actually do have something, but it's more important to accept it. Do what you will, and I won't say what it is, but get rid of a regretful mindset. The way you look at situations is more important (emotionally and mentally) than the situation itself.
>>
>>37783629
>Were you close by any chance?
Not really. I only saw him about once a year. We lived too far away. I probably only accumulated a single hour of talking to him

>If you weren't close use pathos again, say that you've had alot of friends online who had committed suicide and that you saw the signs, and that you were angry that you yourself couldn't have stopped it even after seeing the signs, that you weren't able to convince them, and that you blame yourself, then give an apology in an insincere tone.
Fuck that, man. I ain't gonna say sorry, even insincerely. I told them this shit was gonna happen one day, and they just ignored me. They hassled him when I told them they shouldn't.
>>
>>37781615
>that I deserved to get hit
Not how it works
>>
>>37781318
you sound like an okay dude.
>>
>>37784274
I got upset not because I miss him, but because I imagine this poor kid who had only just turned 18, who had no friends, who probably suffered from tfwnogf, who was being hassled by his parents, who was being threatened with homelessness, and who had been suicidal for years. He lived a short, horrible life, surrounded by people who low-key hated him.

Now that his life is over, his family will probably use him as an excuse to get sympathy.

I was talking to someone a few years back, and the conversation went on to family members dying. The person I was talking to said, "I'm not really affected by people dying, anymore. My parents died, and my brother decided that he had enough of us so he decided to be selfish and kill himself.". And I was like "the fuck? You are saying your brother is selfish because he didn't want to live anymore, and you're using his death as a way to get sympathy?"

I swear, man, everyone is just concerned about themselves, and their image.

>but get rid of a regretful mindset
I don't regret anything I did. I did the right thing for him in life, and I did the right thing for him in death.
>>
Dont feel bad at all. If he was truly suicidal it meant that his life was more painful than the prospect of death. I dont encourage anyone to take their own lives however your cousin has now escaped whatever ailed him in his life. Its not for anyone to decide where he is or what he experiences now, but why not heir on the side of positivity and just say hes found the peace he could not in life.
>>
>>37781318
Holy shit. You had every right to say that.Your family are cunts, also, you can file a complaint for battery.
>>
>>37784288
>Fuck that, man. I ain't gonna say sorry, even insincerely. I told them this shit was gonna happen one day, and they just ignored me. They hassled him when I told them they shouldn't.
And you're still not going to press charges on your cousin.

lol ok fag. Enjoy the rest of your life knowing that the person who let your cousin die and savagely beat you never faced retribution.
>>
>>37784333
Well what would I say in court, then?

"I got punched in the back of the head, woke up, had a grazed face that healed cleanly within 2 days, and I have no long-lasting damage"?

No way would I win. I've been in actual fights before that were entirely unprovoked. I had stitches in my eyebrow for it. The police asked me if I wanted to press charges, and I asked them what is the worst thing that could happen to him. They said that he would get a warning, and if he assaults anyone else again like that within the next few months, he may get arrested.
>>
>>37784288
Then say all those things without saying sorry, they'll think you implied one. If they don't and ask for an apology, just say that "you want an apology from me? I got knocked out, for just an emotional outburst! I couldve said it better but, but I won't back down from my beliefs, (insert name) died, you can't say that if you never even took him seriously, i mean shit, he even tried to help himself by trying to get exempted from work and not being a burden, now you bemoan the fact that he was selfish and wrong for his actions now that he's dead? You want an apology from me just because you thought I was rude? Even though I told a truth, harsh as it is, I warned all of you and all you guys did was react with uncare, so sure that you were in the right that he was just some sort of lazy whiner. I'm the one that deserves an apology, if you believe in the concept of truth or justice at all, you would agree!"
>>
>>37784480
>Dont feel bad at all
I don't. I just feel sorry for him.

>but why not heir on the side of positivity and just say hes found the peace he could not in life
Because fuck that pussy shit. His life was made worse by the way my family treated him. They need to know it, too. I don't want them using his death as a way to feel sorry for themselves. You're right, now he has the peace he did not get in life, but if my family think that, then that's easy for them to get over it.

>>37784507
>and savagely beat you never faced retribution
I wouldn't say he savagely beat me. He just got lucky. I woke up slightly confused, with a slight headache, and now I have a few scabs on my face where my face was pushed into concrete. The dude is really short and weak. He couldn't hurt me if he spent all day hitting me.
>>
>>37784458
>Now that his life is over, his family will probably use him as an excuse to get sympathy.
Thats just typical normie behavior
>>
>>37784599
Was it his older brother or his younger brother?
>>
>>37784527
I've already told them how I feel. I told them I knew this would happen one day but they just ignored me. I told them they probably could have prevented him from killing himself.

I don't even know if my family hate me. They may agree with me for all I know.
>>
>>37784599
>gets king hit into the ground
>dude is short and weak
lol if you get downed in one hit you're the weak one.
>>
>>37784636
Older. I think he's a year older, so that would make him 19 or 20.

I have no idea how he knocked me out. I've hit my head on doorframes that hurt more than that. I'm literally unharmed. The concrete brushing against my face has done more damage than the punches have.
>>
>>37784682
Yeah I don't know how he did it. Guess I was unlucky. Maybe his tiny hands delivered a lot of force to a small area? I dunno
>>
>>37784651
Well at least say it in some grand stand sort of manner, I mean you want your relationship too be at least slightly better then now right? For this awkward tension to be over?
>>
>>37781318

Fucking normies

There ok wit being asses.

There ok with not caring

But the second it backfires

You're always the bad guy

Fuck normies
>>
>>37781318
You did the right thing. Honesty
>>
>>37781318
Good, fuck them, hopefully you wont have lasting brain damage or anything.
I mean getting knocked out like that is literally you brain getting bruised, but what do I know I am not a medfag
>>
>>37781318
And that cousin's name?
Albert Einstein.
>>
>>37781640
I agree you made a point and if all of them are too pussy to face the fact that they are at fault they can fuck off. Proud of you OP.
>>
>>37783154
Dude fuck them, you were right op.
>>
>>37781615
You can plead emotional damages of not being able to feel safe around your family now. Talk to a psychologist/psychiatrist and get them to confirm traumatic stress. You can get serious money for emotional damages. A judge will likely be sympathetic also because you were sucker punched which is a lot worse in the eyes of must justices. I suggest getting witnesses not in the family like the funeral staff and would start organizing that sooner than later.
>>
>>37783309
People with serious mental illnesses like this need to be committed to a facility equipped to deal with that level of illness. You are by no means at fault, he was sick and his family failed to provide the care he needed end of story. He clearly was suffering and need concealing or rehab. It's a sad situation but people like this fall through the cracks, this is exactly why society needs to wake up about mental illness.
>>
>>37784458
Killing yourself is viewed as being selfish because when you die you stop suffering and pass on that suffering to anyone left who cared about you.
>>
>>37785180
>People with serious mental illnesses like this need to be committed to a facility equipped to deal with that level of illness
If I remember correctly, when he first attempted suicide the police made him go into a mental hospital. He was in the mental health system. They failed to help him, too. He even tried getting disability welfare for his depression, but according to his own doctors, he wasn't depressed enough.

It's a bullshit system. If you are suicidal, but don't kill yourself, then you must be lying. If you ARE suicidal and kill yourself, then you're just a selfish piece of shit. Suicidal people cannot win.
>>
>>37785230
>you should suffer for a lifetime, just so that I can postpone grieving your death
The fuck are you on about?

What you gonna say, next? "People who don't give me their life savings are selfish"?
>>
>>37781318
your cousin was a pussy. (((depression))) is a meme
>>
>>37785328
I'm pretty sure caring about cousins is also a meme.
>>
>>37781615
They would never say you deserved to. You posed no threat. You were literally walking away
>>
basically you said the right thing at a time in which it should have the most impact. pretty good. you should do something about the assault/battery though
>>
>>37785251
I think the root of the problem lies in how many people use it for attention. It makes it harder for professionals to identify it properly and deal with it. It's just too easy as a way to claim a free ride by going to their doctor and being like Im sad can I have free money? I know personally with my issues (chronic insomnia from childhood abuse) it took me about 6 years to even get a proper diagnosis because so many normies were clogging the system with "omg I watch youtube till1 am such an insomiacc" or "omg I broke up with my significant other I'm so depressed" that people with actual issues are put on the back burner because of sheer volume. I'm not on any disability for any of my issues and am honestly scared I would be denied if I needed it.
>>
>>37781318
Godspeed

Origanorro
>>
>>37784513
Violence was used against you, with intent to harm. If he's willing to be violent to other people then he is a threat to everyone.
>>
>>37781364
Summerfags, everyone.
>>
>>37782952
there is never an escape from it. only varying degrees of less depressed
>>
>>37781318
just thought i'd let you know that every time i see that horse face picture i get a little bit freaked out while scrolling. also you did the right thing and your family sound like a tribe of niggers, ditch them and start a new life
>>
All i ever wanted was someone in my family to go up to me and say "hey you don't seem to be alright wanna talk about it?" thank you OP you did the right thing. How can you ignore someone you love hurting so much?
>>
>>37781318
Hire some niggers to jump him in an alley
>>
>>37781318
Op, I can't stress this enough. You need to lay down the law with these pieces of shit. You absolutely cannot just take this.

You were justified in red pilling your family for being cunts, and then your cousin assaults you and continues to assault you on the ground while your family watches, doing nothing.

In no scenario Is this ever ok.

If I were you, I'd have already sued his ass 9 ways from Sunday and taken him for everything he has. After that, I'd go around to every family member individually and tell them that they are going to hell for eternity. (Yes, the hell meme) then I'd back my bags and use my cousins cash to get as far away from this fucking toxic family as I possibly can.

Just my 2 cents
>>
>>37784682

Grown men die all the time from single hits to the head, anon.

nth for suing the faggot nigger coward cousin or taking it into your own hands, OP

don't let yourself get cucked like that, like the guy whose girlfriend went to E3 and "went missing" for 24 hours fucking black guys at ghetto motels
>>
I swear I heard the same or a similar story.
>>
>>37781318
Stuff like this makes me so upset and pissed off at normalfags. I really wish it were bait instead.
You definitely need to report your cousin to the cops. It will hold up in court because that was clear assault. Nothing you say justifies a person to harm you. This wasn't a minor incident either. He hit you in the back of the head which is a fragile area and constitutes a threat of serious bodily harm.
Those fuckers drove him to suicide and did nothing to help. Don't give them any sympathy what so ever.
>>
>>37781318
File lawsuit against his brother or beat his ass. Your family sounds like monsters OP. I would cut myself off from them. Seriously do what they did to him and when they are short on air and are going under take a hose and put it in their mouth. God I fucking hate these kinds of people.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.