[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is weed a robot approved drug or not? I just started like last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1059.jpg (171KB, 1024x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1059.jpg
171KB, 1024x920px
Is weed a robot approved drug or not? I just started like last week and smoked twice, I don't know if acting like a retard is normal when on it or if I'm a retard.

>smoke up, get hungy
>go put a chicken fettuccine meal in the microwave
>have to concentrate really hard on the instructions
>also concentrate really hard on remembering the time and then entering it right
>after what feels like 5 days it pings and I have to stir it
>go back but my meal isn't in the microwave
>not sure if I'm so retarded I didn't put it in, or if someone is fucking with me
>start to get paranoid
>not sure if I should recook it or not
>if I do and it was in, it'll burn
>if I don't and it wasn't in, it might taste shitty or make me ill
>start to really fucking over complicate things

Can't remember what I did after that but I remember it being delicious.

Does that sound normal? I'm not sure if maybe I have underlying conditions that maybe I'll die if I keep smoking.
>>
File: IMG_2571.jpg (116KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2571.jpg
116KB, 480x640px
>>37780284
You not being able to remember what happened is really worrying, it's a symptom of brain damage. You might want to stop smoking the devils lettuce before you become a vegetable.
>>
Pussy can't handle his weed, I remember when my tolerance was that low
>>
>>37780284
>die if i keep smoking
Whatever anon, i smoke for fun and happiness.
Sounds like youre not the kind of person to do drugs.
>>
>>37780284
Sounds like a damn good time to me. I used to get paranoid too, but i laugh it off and keep reminding myself, "I'm just high lmao". I like to smoke alone, turn down the lights, put on my best headphones and travel the universe.
>>
>>37780377
Also buy potato chips. Family size.
>>
>>37780284
Weed is for utter faggots. Whatever scant motivation to achieve your dreams currently exists will vaporize. If you aren't fat now, you will be fat. You will become increasingly paranoid both on and off the drug. You will irritate the rest of us with your pothead babble. You will create a future for yourself in which the procurement of more marijuana is the primary use of your dwindling supply of money. Cease your use of this drug immediately, sell whatever amount you have left, and never buy it again.
>>
>>37780284
dont listen to these retards. I smoke like 2 or 3 times a month. Not remembering things is a common symptom. Just smoke and play vidya and it'll be fun
>>
>>37780436
>Not remembering things is a common symptom
>dude not being able to remember what I did this morning is ok
Dumb drug addict.
>>
File: 1497735231233809744244.jpg (1014KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1497735231233809744244.jpg
1014KB, 2560x1440px
Smoke pot. Responsibly.
>>
>>37780461

nice wiener fag
>>
>>37780479
Hahaha you looked at my dick, you're gay bro

>captcha was zucchini
>>
>>37780455
I was referring to when you're in a high state, you retarded fat ugly virgin kys.
>>
>>37780284
use it during the night time
bretty gud for hikki neets who dont want to be awake during light
used to take some at around 6am and sleep all the way to 6pm
>>
Weeds a robot drug only if you abuse it desu
>>
>>37780599
It is, in fact, you who should kys, faggot
>>
>>37780461
fuck off spoilers kid
>>
it sounds like you worry and freak out about things a lot, sort of like I did when I started blazing. just remember you're under the influence of a substance, and that it's normal for things to be a bit weird while that's the case. also, the whole idea if something being "robot approved" is hilarious. the last thing you should consider when doing anything is whether or not a bunch of virgins on a Kazakhstani yak milking forum approve of it
>>
that sounds completely normal i wouldnt worry, i have more paranoia when i smoke alone only smoked with other people twice before but it was more fun because we were all high
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.