[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl who's a literal Stacy gets a crush on me >I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

>Girl who's a literal Stacy gets a crush on me
>I still fuck it up

Why can't something in my life go right for once?
>>
>>37779772
It's not your fault that you're an autistic mess, it's your parents fault!
>>
>>37779772
Give us the story, Anon. Kinda wanna hear it for some reason.
>>
>>37779772
the only question you should be asking yourself is: why would i want something in my life to go right?

it seems like you probably don't know the answer to that.
>>
>>37779772
>>37779847
Tbqhwy fampai, originally this OP
>>
>>37779847

Well, it happened a few years ago when I was in high school. It's a good one

>Be me, 15 years old
>10/10 brunette Stacy who's two years older than me sees me on bus one day, she literally jumps up in her seat and smiles at me
>I quickly look away cuz autism
>A week later, the Stacy gets her female friend to purposely bump into me in the hallway
>Female friend of hers says "Hey there, my friend over thinks you're cute"
>I walk over to Stacy that I have a huge crush on
>"Hi..... uh.... Hi. Hi. ... Hi...."
>That was all I managed to say, Stacy is just standing there not saying anything
>I promptly sperg out and walk away
>I never approach her again
>Months fly by, suddenly it's the very last day of school
>I'm just standing the cafeteria in the morning, sadly thinking about how I failed at scoring that Stacy, or an gf at all
>Girl walks up to me
>holy fuck it's my crush
>She has kind of a pissed look on her face, but she says "Hey..."
>I sperg out, tell her I already have a girlfriend and walk away
>Obviously I didn't have a girlfriend
>Next school year, she's a senior, I'm a junior
>We see each other in the hallways
>She rolls her eyes and scowls at me

Sigh.
>>
>>37780029
>why would i want something in my life to go right?

because then I'll have nothing to complain about and I'll be able to move on with other things in my life
>>
>>37780120

nigga you stupid
>>
>>37780120
can you post a pic of your face please? i want to see my chances of scoring one.
>>
>>37780278

originally fukkk you nigger
>>
>>37780402

I'm not posting my face on 4chan. But I've been told I look like this dude from that selena gomez disney show
>>
>>37780439
same hairstyle??
>>
File: 1493438242331.png (323KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1493438242331.png
323KB, 600x337px
>>37780120
This is why I keep visiting this board. I think i'm pathetic but then I compare myself to you guys and feel much better.
>>
>>37780466

similar face shape, and hair
>>
>>37780439
fag

oranginal
>>
>>37780523
go shove a carrot up your ass
>>
Robots can't and never will win. Get used to it.
>>
>>37780738
No one asked to be a robot tho. We put ourselves in this position
>>
>>37779772
There was no way it would have worked. A stacy is used to the man doing absolutely everything to get the relationship started.
If you're a typical autist, you won't approach her and make the move. She'll have to do it but she won't because she's a stacy and she has no concept of making moves.
>>
>>37780978

>implying non-Stacy girls approach first

All girls want guys to approach and talk first, it's literally in their biological programming
>>
>>37779800

dubs checked, it's mostly my fault. I never challenged myself in my life. And now I'm here, 20 years old, and have only had a 5/10 mexican girl as my gf.

REEEEEE WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET A CUTE WHITE GIRLFRIEND
>>
>>37780120
>She rolls her eyes and scowls at me
Pretty standard ending. They're not used to things like that and the frustration quickly leads them to anger and hatred.
>>
>>37781287
True, but non-stacies are more open to the idea that they might have to approach. At least they understand the concept.
It would be completely alien to an actual stacy.
>>
>>37781404

Stacies are the biggest bitches but they're really hot! I guess their looks come with a price...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.