[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boy, such diversity. Life is so easy as a white man when everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: lkfjslkdjf.png (194KB, 468x559px) Image search: [Google]
lkfjslkdjf.png
194KB, 468x559px
Boy, such diversity. Life is so easy as a white man when everything is catered to darkies. :^)

The funny thing is, the white women who run these organizations like mindlessly gravitate towards black people. It is sickening. It is like if there is a non-white person present then woo boy, better suck right up to them regardless of their character or not.
>>
>>37779662
>this triggered from a picture of black people
>>
>>37779662
>they cropped the white guy out of the picture
>>
>>37779662

And as a white man I should care about it because..?
>>
>>37779662
No. I've been in an all white swimteam, school club, and country club. NONE of the white women "mindless gravitate" towards me. This also didn't bother me.
>>
>>37779662
Dno senpai, I don't really care that blacks get some opportunities handed to them.

Plenty of white people have things handed to them by family and since no black person really had any old money ancestors it seems reasonable to give a few of them a chance to become new money ancestors.

Though it sucks for us ytboy who don't have any old or new money family, or any connections, we truly aren't winning in this situation. Doesn't mean I should be racist.

A lot of black people are nice, I live for myself, not my race, and if I want someone in my life and he's black I won't turn it down because they're black.

Live and let live
>>
>>37779721

I know, right. so fucking disgusting.
>>
>>37779792

So because a few white people are rich, it should be suspected that I have the same opportunities as other white people

But to say since a lot of black people commit crimes, another black will probably commit crimes is racist?
>>
>>37779792
The point is, lack of white people is presented as positive.
The "live and let live" mentality is from 20 years ago. Now being explicitly anti white is the way to go.
>>
File: 1356639983150.jpg (171KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1356639983150.jpg
171KB, 600x400px
>>37779662
>helping to develop a CAPABLE workforce
>features niggers, but not just niggers - muslim niggers, and not just muslim niggers - muslim niggresses
>>
>>37779833
Jeez, man, where did you get that from
>>37779840
Yeah, I agree, whites aren't represented and it sucks desu.
Wouldn't mind some stuff like in pic related.
But honestly I just don't care enough.

Not everybody is anti white.
Black people aren't generally anti white.
Why do my friends here on the chan think that.
This is just capitalism, and capitalism isn't fair, life isn't fair, will you go out to Spain and talk to people with no hot water in their house about how anti white the world is? Hope you wouldn't, since they are of all colors and we aren't exactly including all of them in this modern world revolution.

I can't complain desu.
>>
>>37779966
This is weird logic. Why should we tolerate open anti whiteness in our own country because Spain has bad living standards?

This has nothing to do with capitalism. Diversity quotas harm busineses.

Tolerating it is not a solution. We have seen anti white rhetoric become worse in the last few years. Do you think it will just go away when they get tired of it? This is just "ignore the bully and he will go away" mentality
>>
>>37780039
>businesses get attention from two groups of people, haters and fans of their stunt(mtv awards) (woman of the year award) get a lot of money this way.

Companies get money from the gubment for being progressive so they are progressive for extra revenue.

Sure, that isn't very capitalist but this is what the people want.

The invisible hand of the free market decides what policies are taken on, and it chose progressive policies.

Why do you care so much though, you act like I'm racist against whites because I don't care about other people's fortunes.
>>
>>37780039

And how does Spain analogy not make sense.

>people are more privileged than you
"Not fair!"
>people less privileged than you
"Wtf why are you bringing that up"

If you think everybody should be given equal opportunities then why are you not a globalist shill.

Race mixing is also very good for globalism so just have mixed children and your problems will be solved. (maybe that is why black people are being given more chances. Because the juse want ytwimmin to breed with them for ultimate control of the world)

Ffffff
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.