[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I had a great time with you today anon, did you want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: dssdsdds.jpg (28KB, 200x349px) Image search: [Google]
dssdsdds.jpg
28KB, 200x349px
>I had a great time with you today anon, did you want to come up to my room?
>>
no thanks my moms makin me tendies
>>
IM SAVING MYSELF FOR MARRIAGE BITCH

do i look like some kinda WHORE
>>
>>37779481
Do you have anything to eat up there?
>>
>>37779542
I have fresh cake that needs to be eaten soon anon
>>
>>37779481

I am not going to be driven around by a woman
>>
You are going to HAVE to put the handbrake on immediately.
>>
>>37779577
That does sound very tasty, what kind of cake?
>>
File: 1495911337831.png (101KB, 342x361px) Image search: [Google]
1495911337831.png
101KB, 342x361px
>>37779481
nah, sorry babe, I creamed my panties just a few minutes ago when you accidentally brushed your hand against my shoulder and I caught a whiff of your scent

maybe next time, m'roastie toastie

*teleports behind her*
*spill spaghetti pockets and hit the side of the teleporting device repeatedly in a virginal manner*
*suddenly teleports the fuck outta there*
>>
>>37779814
This is the correct answer to any question a roastie may ask you. You're a fucking genius, anon.

You're a huge faggot, anon.

I love you.
>>
>>37779481
Do women unironically invite men to their own apartments?
>>
>go to her room
>make a move on her
>wtf anon? I thought you are gay!?
>>
>>37779925
I don't know. I haven't really thought about it. Maybe I just thought stacies stopped existing once they were out of my sight and the end of my humiliation.
Or maybe the all just stay with chad like a harem-type situation.
>>
w-whats up in your room? something cool? I once h-had a nice goldfish..

>actually anon we should probably leave it
>>
>>37779925
>Do women unironically invite men to their own apartments?
The last time I drove a woman home she said, normally she'd invite me up but her apartment too chaotic right now
>haha
>>
>>37779481
Why not, let's watch a movie too, 'kay?
>>
If you don't have an annotated copy of Sun Tsu's "Art of War" up there, you can fuck off like the cultural philistine you are.
>>
>>37780089
>her apartment too chaotic right now
chad would have told her that he didn't come all this way to be fucked around with and that she is going to take the cock

not that he has ever heard those words in all actuality
>>
>>37779855
>You're a fucking genius, anon.
>You're a huge faggot, anon.
>I love you.

What did he (You) mean by this?
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
Sure, m'lady.

[Tips fedora]
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.