[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw got laid last night with a normal woman and I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: mikeg.jpg (16KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
mikeg.jpg
16KB, 350x350px
>tfw got laid last night with a normal woman and I'm not even a normie

what's your excuse?
>>
>got booty called by a drunk roastie last night
>shut that whore down

I am pure, repent ye roasties and normalfags
>>
File: 1497380846648.png (192KB, 362x507px) Image search: [Google]
1497380846648.png
192KB, 362x507px
>>37777991
I'm not you

Origininin
>>
>>37777991
>and I'm not even a normie
No, you're very special.
>>
File: Clipboard02.png (46KB, 194x186px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.png
46KB, 194x186px
>>37777991
A woman hasn't spontaneously manifested herself in my room.
>>
>>37778081
I know, but still, what's your excuse for not getting a qt gf?
>>
>>37778122
I don't want one badly enough I guess.
>>
>>37778114
go out, go to a singles club or something
>>
>>37778138
You have self-awareness that many many robots lack
>>
>>37777991
I detest normies and I find the idea of casual sex retarded, is just a dopamine release
>>
File: Hentai Suit.png (2MB, 1464x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Hentai Suit.png
2MB, 1464x1360px
>>37777991
If you had sex with a normal women, you are indeed a normie now. Get over it.

The greatest of ironies is how you robots constantly tell normies to go yet you literally ask for advice and complain about not being normies. Really oils my olives...
>>
>>37777991
>Had sex
>Not a normie
Please leave you aren't welcome here
>>
You are now.

Feel free to fuck off from this board
>>
>>37778122
they don't have sacrificial love, false rape charges, very expensive,child support extortion,wanting constant attention and risk of STD's if she cheats behind your back.
>>
>>37777991

>I got laid
>I'm not even normie

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>37778646
>all these boogieman stories

literally what skanks are you banging that this happens to you? do you go to an insane asylum to pick up chicks? normal women are clean enough to eat the grool off their pussy (makes you thirsty though).
>>
>>37778523
>normal women
>I'm not even a normie
yea right. You're either a normie or you and her are both autists. No middle ground
>>
>>37778765
my friend dated a virgin girl and she cheated on him with a nigger. black people have the highest chance of having an STD. why should I trust women again? also women are emotional children and they will cheat on you.
>>
>>37777991
>normal woman
>normal
all women are normal anon
>>
>>37778873
>one women cheats on your friend
>all women are emotional children

ironing lmao
>>
>>37777991
I decided that one night stands were unsustainable because they make me feel like shit, that combined with the lack of ability to get a gf because of emotional damage has made me into an incel that gets laid once a year
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.