[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roasties get out what qualifies you to actually take an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1491818313851.jpg (7KB, 300x234px) Image search: [Google]
1491818313851.jpg
7KB, 300x234px
>roasties get out

what qualifies you to actually take an above 18 year old girls virginity with a decent physique and stable state of mind?
>>
i dunno i only had sex when i was 16-18 to get it out of the way
>>
>>37775031
idk but i've taken 3, one was 17 when i was 17
>>
>>37775031
wow, that is a nice pussy

also, quite fair OP question

damn, OP question really hurts like a thousand knives in the heart
>>
>>37775031
Idk I've only taken a 16 yr old girls virginity.
>>
>above 18

Gross, too old.
>>
>>37775294
this. let normalfags take the old hags, female prime is 13-16
>>
Not OP.
What specifically makes you think you deserve or qualify for the privilege of taking a womans virginity?

>inb4 roastietoastie or reee
I'm legitimately wondering at this point. Everybody bitches and moans they aren't getting primecut beef here and will have to resort to roast beef if anything. The woman in question is whatever age and looks you think you deserve as well, state that if you want. I'll go first as an example.

>15-20
>qt 3.14's of all looks who aren't fat or sub 6/10

>why?
I got a really nice dick apparently and every girl should have a nice first time so why not let me take a crack at it.
>>
it's a buzzword. it means that any type of women wether indentifying or actual sex should get out and never visit this place again due to incompetence to feel the pain and suffering which makes this place one of it's kind.
FUCKING ROASTIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37775407
>I got a really nice dick apparently
turbovirgin pls
>>
idk I want to marry a man before I let him take my virginity, mostly because I want to give it to a good person and not really for religious reasons.
>>
>>37775524
>above 18
sorry I didnt read that, I'm 18 right now
>>
>tfw age of consent is 14 in germanistan
truly the best feel
>>
>>37775492
I'm not a virgin though

Unoriginally
>>
>>37775718
that's funny because that is exactly what a virgin would say
>>
>>37775817
You want some sort of notarized list with references or something?
>>
>>37775850
> such a list exists
> you've actually got it in
>>
>>37775898
I honestly should at this point. It'd help me keep track japanese chicks all look the same.
>>
>>37775718
>lol you virgin

typical roastie insult
>>
>>37775031
Is that even a legal pussy? Very cute nonetheless.
>>
>>37775524

Good on you.

get off this board reeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.