[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ssy something positive about yourself. Without sounding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 15

File: flat,800x800,075,f.u5.jpg (85KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u5.jpg
85KB, 800x800px
ITT: Ssy something positive about yourself.
Without sounding conceded, I'm pretty good at adapting to any situation that presents itself. It probably comes from learning to read normies facial expressions, and the tone they use when talking.
>>
I have a quite a normie level of common sense. I understand what would be autistic to do/talk about when in social situations and don't wear clothes that make me look like an autist.
>>
File: 90syay.jpg (8KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
90syay.jpg
8KB, 250x246px
>>37774902
I'm very careful in my actions. I learn from mistakes because I can understand what I did wrong, and usually never make the same mistake twice.
>>
I think I'm a kind person.
>>
>>37774902
I am great at doing my best, For some weird reason, I can't do things half-heartedly.
>>
Im good at making lots of friends and gaining people's trusts.
>>
I'm good at working with my hands. I'm a bit physically disabled, but if there's one thing I've learned from my dad it's how to fix things myself, or try to at least.
>>
I can be really smart and hard-working when I'm not sunk into a depressive state
>>
File: 1480798755248.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1480798755248.png
44KB, 657x527px
I have good intentions.
>>
>>37774902
Im pretty good at being a sick cunt!
>>
I try really hard sometimes
>>
I feel like i can read people like a book just by looking at their facial expression and how they dress.
im usually right when it comes to guys but for woman its pretty hard to tell
>>
I'm a normie. I just come here to laugh at autists.
>>
I'm good at doing a lot of work in a small amount of time. I'm also good at avoiding doing the said work until the last few days before the deadline.
>>
I'm adventurous and reasonably open-minded. I've traveled to 35 countries over the past several years and lived in two. I'm proud of myself for working hard to save money to do what I wanted to do, but I also realize there's a lot I have to learn and will never know.
>>
>>37776954
why are you here?
oriignaloo
>>
>>37776972

Because I'm bored, senpai.
>>
I don't quit. When I decide on something, I'll continue. Until I see things through or the goal no longer fits my needs. And I will be hardheaded about even accepting that last part when it occurs.

Bad thing is most times I simply do not bother to set myself a goal, cause it needs to be worth all that trouble.
>>
>>37774902
i am a hard worker and not matter what happens eventually i will be good to go at some point eventually something good will happen.
>>
Can come up with amazing puns and lots of jokes. Makes people hate me, but I'm proud.
>>
>be upper middle class
>not affected by the roasties
>don't care about all the bullshit
>don't care about no gf
>gfs should care they don't have me
>literally the best because I choose what is ideal and what is ideal is what I am
>don't care that I don't have friends
>friends should care that they don't have me
>I think in a way which benefits me
>instead of breaking myself down like I use to I build myself up and tell myself I am the person I want to be
>it works
Life is good, Bro's.

Is this original? Let's find out. Djdhvssjdjksmendb
>>
>>37774902
I'm pretty alright at having smalltalk with people I don't know. I'm also pretty kind
>>
File: SmugPepeOpacity.jpg (41KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SmugPepeOpacity.jpg
41KB, 1024x1024px
>>37774902
Well, I am male
>>
I control people.
>>
File: 1457164706797.jpg (35KB, 340x274px) Image search: [Google]
1457164706797.jpg
35KB, 340x274px
I... can't think of anything, OP. Kill me.
>>
File: 1497283855683.jpg (466KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497283855683.jpg
466KB, 1920x1080px
>>37774902
I am meticulous and well orginised.

Dfhhrwrgtagghh
>>
I make jokes and people genuinely laugh
>>
I always try not to be rude to people.
>>
>>37774902
I have a bit of everything, meaning I'm able to do most things but I'm not perfect at it.
>>
>>37774902
When i first opened the reply box i actually thought i could think of something i like about myself.
Consider this a suicide note, im going to drink the last of my Gin and jump off a 30 story building downtown.
Bye robots.
>>
I'm a faggot

I jerk it to dick girls and imagine sucking their dicks
>>
I don't get triggered at shit online.
>>
I'm a good writer no matter how little faith I have in myself
>>
I'm pretty physically attractive compared to most people.

Too bad I'm autistic. I feel like Ryan Gosling in that movie Drive
>>
>>37780451
Sleep it off, man, you're too drunk.
>>
>>37780451
Don't kill yourself you faggot

Blox
>>
>>37780600
>I feel like Ryan Gosling in that movie Drive
>autistic
I wouldnt say that he's autistic just silent one.
>>
I have interests in stuff people consider intellectual and have a good vocabulary. It kinda sucks though because it will lead people to expect a lot from me then they are mad or disappointed when they find out I'm not that smart and highly incompetent.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 226x223px
aside from my shitty acne (which is clearing up kinda) im pretty attractive, and I'm generally a pretty liked person, even though I try to convince myself otherwise.
>>
im pretty intelligent and a hard worker, too bad im shy and weird
>>
I'm /fit/
and I have 'potential' that even I can see but I'm not doing anything with it :(
>>37780949
same here this is why I'm not doing anything with my potential
>>
File: asfdjkhkl - Copy.jpg (72KB, 663x473px) Image search: [Google]
asfdjkhkl - Copy.jpg
72KB, 663x473px
I'm pretty good at saying positive things about myself with out sounding conceded.
>>
I'm emotionally cold, and have desensitized myself to the point of not caring about the few people who love me.
>>
I have a lot of chad qualities (good genetics body wise, average face, good work ethic, above average intelligence, frugal). Combined with my robot qualities (neurotic, used to be in special needs, prone to addiction to stuff like vidya), I average to about a normie who makes a lot of money but has a slightly lacking social life.
>>
I really dont know something nice to say about me anymore
>>
I consider myself a good driver, :V
>>
>>37774902
I am very good at taking nothing seriously.
>>
my brand of autism made me good at reading assembly. cant leave my apartment for anything besides work and living on eggs and ramen because i dont want to be out in public but i can turn x86 into C pretty well
>>
File: 1497691268170.png (416KB, 638x425px) Image search: [Google]
1497691268170.png
416KB, 638x425px
>>37774902
Well...

EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN'
>>
I'm an ok singer, wish I was better though.
>>
>>37774902
>Without sounding conceded
>conceded
>>
>>37774902
I'm not sure how to put it, but I'm better at "seeing the big picture" than most.
>>
>>37784356
t. pseud who unironically calls himself "redpilled" and unquestionably believes any source that agrees with his fringe beliefs
>>
I have a good sense of humor and I can make people laugh pretty easily. It's my only good quality.
>>
I am good at gaining others' trust and having them open up to me.
>>
i'm 6'5" and was muted for 2 seconds, because my comment was not original
>>
>>37780451
literally same

after a couple minutes I thought of 1 thing, I'm good at taking care of my cat
>>
>>37784652
Frankly I find all conspiracy theories laughable as history has proven times over that it's impossible to keep something a secret for an extended period of time.

I don't consider myself a pseudo intellectual. I work as a system analyst, a title that I've achieved through skills gathered over several years of studies at a university. Although this isn't the definition of an intellectual, I do hope that I at least qualify as I'm inside a line of work in which intellectuals are to be found.
>>
I have a wide variety of interests and can usually find an interesting way to tie them all together or to draw from all of them when focusing on any one of them.

I'm generally a nice person and empathetic towards others.
>>
>>37784910
>>37785205
ps: how do I even reply to such a statement? I dont think any knowledge is absolute, but I do think that the existing consensus is far more reliable than the "facts" provided by those who seem more intrested in acting on it than making sense of it. Simply put, I don't believe in easy fixes.
>>
>>37774902
Im a pushover
>>
I've always been a lucky guy. If there's a multiple choice question and I have to guess (this is happened irl, not just on tests in school), I usually have a feeling about which is right. I'm usually correct when i go with this "feeling". Also, according to some girls, I'm a pretty attractive guy. I could be chad if I got /fit/
>>
Positives: I'm pretty smart and I have no debt and tons of cash. I can also carry a conversation with normies and don't spaz out in public.
>>
File: 1497539619776.jpg (36KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1497539619776.jpg
36KB, 350x464px
im pretty fucking radical homeslice
>>
>>37785205
Don't sweat the "intellectual" label, Anon, just do your thing.
>>
I can analyze people I know very well. I can see through them, think just like them. I never really use it to my advantage, but I do like to probe out of curiosity.
>>
File: 541455.png (187KB, 758x631px) Image search: [Google]
541455.png
187KB, 758x631px
>>37780451
the people who truly suicidal don't talk about it, I wonder how many times you have posted this, anon anon i mean it this time
>>
File: dead jailbait.png (620KB, 442x660px) Image search: [Google]
dead jailbait.png
620KB, 442x660px
>>37787238
>the people who truly suicidal don't talk about it
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.