[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend has chad roommate "haha oh don't worry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 16

File: 1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
>girlfriend has chad roommate
"haha oh don't worry anon, he's just my best friend"
>>
>>37774836
Don't worry anon, he's just a friend

How long are u together m8 and does chad have a gf also ?
Become friends with chad and be fine with it so you will minimize the chances of him fukken ur gal
>>
File: 1494233164489.gif (134KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
1494233164489.gif
134KB, 393x393px
>>37774836
as a guy with a girl bf
I've ended up breaking up two of her relationships cause the guy gets jealous about us hanging out

here's the deal: we've been together way longer than you two have and know each other way better.
of course, the boyfriend comes first, but your bond isn't the same as us. same as me and my girlfriend, if she wants to hang out privately and so does my bf, the bf understands that relationships come first.
won't change the fact that we're gonna talk to each other all the time and hang out a lot, fuck, we can all hang out together, but best friends forever isn't just a meme

and yes, I've fucked her when she had a boyfriend who wasn't satisfying her
>>
>>37774887
Spoken like a true Chad

This is an original comment if not go fuck yourself.
>>
>>37774836
There's a song about this.
>>
File: HOMERO.jpg (14KB, 351x354px) Image search: [Google]
HOMERO.jpg
14KB, 351x354px
>>37774836
Just wait until she decide to tell you that they used to be fwb, imagine hearing that after months of fucking they decided that it wasn't going to work
>>
File: C367neuXAAIoLxj.jpg (62KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
C367neuXAAIoLxj.jpg
62KB, 798x770px
>>37774836
rofl, whenever she's not in your eyesight she is gagging and slobbering all over chadfriend's fat, disgusting cock

you're such a fucking pathetic megacuck loser of a huge coward
you're basically a female and your gf is with just because that way she can tell others she is in a relationship, but still do whatever the fuck she wants + plus you're basically a very solid beta orbiter

if she was with a chad he wouldn't do shit for her and she couldn't sleep around and whatever then without consequence
>>
>>37774836
Im sorry OP but its just matter of time now.
>>
They're fucking
They're fucking
They're fucking
They're fucking
They're fucking
They're fucking
They're fucking
They're fucking
They're fucking
They're fucking
They're fucking
They're fucking

Its okay, don't believe me, I know you don't want to. But its happening whether you like it or not.
>>
>>37774887
my, at the time not girlfriend, would tell her boyfriend about how we started hanging out and he was very jealous of that. She liked me the whole time but didn't want to break up with her boyfriend simply because of that so we just hung out and he would get more and more jealous and buttflustered.
Eventuallly we got so close and she ended up leaving him because he wouldn't stop being an idiot about it and now me and her are together and he's desperately but unsuccessfully trying to get her back while I'm fucking her sweet tight pussy and kissing her soft body.

I was in love with her from the start and she fell hard for me as well. It was just a matter of time when we'll hook up and we both knew it, but no one said anything. Actions did the talking.
And I don't have to worry about her cheating because she's loyal like a dog and she has no guy friends because every guy eventually starts hitting on her.
I was an exception because I didn't openly hit on her. I knew that if I did it would drive her away so I played the patient mans game and waited it out and we just hung out and grew closer and closer. It worked and now we're together.

my original post got a bit out of control. Sorry about that.

But if your girlfriend is talking about some guy to you more than once or twice. You should be worried.
>>
File: 1487922713173.png (10KB, 427x451px) Image search: [Google]
1487922713173.png
10KB, 427x451px
>>37774836
>tfw girlfriend posts are now the regular
I am sick of you normalfags raiding my board. Get the fuck out.
>>
File: 84230918420984098.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
84230918420984098.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>37774836
>>girlfriend has chad roommate

KEK enjoying raising his son
>>
You can put an end to this before it begins.
Just tie the chad up completely naked, lube a firework, put it up his ass and light it.
Did this before, works evrytim
>>
>>37775813
>But if your girlfriend is talking about some guy to you more than once or twice. You should be worried.

pretty much this, also why my bf doesn't mention me until the guy is pretty invested
most people think we're dating
>>
>>37774836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
Have fun getting cucked Anon
>>
>>37775813
>i was an exception
No, anon. She'll do exactly the same thing to you. Once a cheat, always a cheat. The next time is always easier.
>>
>>37774836
how do you even trust her having a male roommate ? yes, of course they will fuck
>>
>>37774836
>girlfriend
LEAVE NOW
IM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT
>>
>you're worrying about her all night
>chad is fucking her raw doggy tonight.
>>
>>37774867
If i had a girlfriend i wouldn't allow her to have male friends and only allow her to have female friends.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (21KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
21KB, 1280x720px
>>37774836
> girlfriend
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>37774887
i'm not sure if i'm autistic or something but i hope i'm not the only one who has a hard time understanding what this entire post is trying to say
>>
>>37775813
Haha man, my best buddy had the same story and honestly it will happen to you also
If she did it once, she will go on with it and do it again
At least enjoy the pussy till you lose it
>>
>>37777436
I was just thinking this.

Enjoy when she finds an actual Chad
and he's "just a friend" and youre in the personal hell you created for yourself when you vainly tried to ascend.
Just give it two years anon ;)

Pepecoffee.jpg
>>
>>37777959
Yeah and this is why you won't be able to keep a girlfriend, if you ever get one in the first place
>>
>>37778278
Its just an incel roleplaying.
>>
>>37778338
Not them but it's not really an awful thing to ask for as long as it goes both ways
>>
File: IMG_1069.jpg (211KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1069.jpg
211KB, 750x1334px
>>37774836
ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
TWO NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
THREE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37777959
To do that, you would need to stop her getting a job. And to do that, you'll need a well-paying job. Which means you won't be able to keep an eye on her at home and she'll start fucking the postman.
>>
File: cucks.jpg (52KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
cucks.jpg
52KB, 500x430px
>>37774836

Oh come on guys. Not all girls like this she probably is a well-adjusted woman who can handle multiple dicks without getting caught.
>>
>>37775883

I'm rolling nigga hahahahahahahahahhaha
>>
>>37775813

Man fuck you. Fucking chad whore
>>
>>37778278
you're autistic, originally autistic
>>
>>37774887
>and yes, I've fucked her when she had a boyfriend who wasn't satisfying her
And this is why men cant trust women...YOu are why stacy is everywhere.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>37779061

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOR!

Originally
>>
>>37780375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FsnVCLYcrM&list=PLIdUMoC2b8ORnfzADa5GiQiEvQ2T5NJaI&index=20
I like this one because it pisses off white women.
>>
>>37774887

>You can't get jealous of me hanging with your gf
>I will fuck your gf

What a massive gaping asshole you are. You might actually be worse than a white knight
>>
>>37778278
Don't worry, I'm still working on the first line.
>>
>>37778278
yeah my thoughts were pretty scrambled, I was drunk
most of you here are literal retards, though. there was an easy math problem here the other day and more than half of you got it wrong.

>>37780087
who can trust anyone nowadays?
it's why having a best friend with benefits is the patrician relationship. you both like each other but know each other well enough to understand that dating each other would be a bad idea.

>>37780980
I don't mean to say I actively broke up the relationship or am against guys feeling jealous. feeling jealous is natural, but it got to a point where they couldn't take it and complained incessantly to my bf. when we all hung out together, I'd make them feel comfortable around me but they were too beta to say anything.

>I will fuck your gf
that relationship was ending already, she wanted to break up but the guy was clinging on to her. she told him she was going to leave him, but he clung on like a bitch.
it was a one time thing, we don't mess around when either of us is attached. in the years we've been friends there have obviously been some downtimes though.
>>
>>37780980
also, I've fucked other guys girlfriends before: if your gf makes the choice to fuck me, that's her choice. I'm not going to take responsibility for her actions or hold off fucking her to make you feel better. if not me, it would've been someone else.
>>
File: 1476647728200.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1476647728200.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>37781356
you don't see anything wrong with having a gf that has a guy best friend that she fucks between boyfriends and he knows more about her than you ever will? probably knows her body inside out too
that wouldn't make you insecure? it wouldn't make you jealous?
personally, it would eat away at me.
i would dump her the moment i found out especially if she waits for me to get invested as that's just straight up manipulative lol

this is why i don't gf up girls who have fwbs, as in she's still friends with that guy she fucked (yes i know that's the point of it in the first place)

no thanks.

like i don't care if you fucked 20 guys before me, but if you're still friends with them there's no way i'd accept that. i can't and won't handle it.
>>
>>37781425
Keep thinking like that, one day one crazy guy will put two bullets in your skull or ruin your life
>>
File: 1497689168156.png (52KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497689168156.png
52KB, 554x400px
>>37774836
ANON'S GETTING KEKED UP THE ASS
BY A DISCERNING AND VERY FINE LASS
>>
>>37774887
I sincerely hope this is bait. You are one of the worst cretins to walk this earth.
>>
>>37782222
obviously when people ask we just say we're friends and nothing more, but you'd have to be retarded to see how close we are and think nothing ever happened between us.

yeah, I guess I'm not really the kind of guy you want around your gf.
it's not like she pretends I don't exist, but she doesn't reveal the depth of our friendship unless the guy asks. if her bf asks, "what are you doing now" she'll say "hanging out with a friend", not "hanging out with anon". and if asked "who's this anon?" she'll say something like "oh he's just my best friend"

at the end of the day, if she is in a relationship, I don't fuck with it, I respect it and want her to be happy. which is why I usually hang out with her bf eventually, get them to relax a bit and get rid of their insecurities, reassure them that their relationship comes first.
>>
>>37782345

they don't have guns where I live, either way I don't sleep with girls whose boyfriends I know. for strangers, I don't leave any contact info. it's only happened twice anyway.

>>37782398

sure, whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>37782466
Hope you are under a proxy bud, you seem like a piece of shit, someone one day will hold a grudge against you , and it's pretty easy to ruin your life via doxxing
>>
>>37782432
>we say we're friends and nothing more
Then you're lying to people. You are more than friends. People don't just have sex with friends.
And you say you've done it a few times. Absolutely more than friends.
>>
File: hmm.gif (335KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
335KB, 300x169px
>>37782432
>which is why I usually hang out with her bf eventually, get them to relax a bit and get rid of their insecurities, reassure them that their relationship comes first.

and how does that pan out? considering she lost two relationships already because of you and her being best friends

does her relationships always end up blowing up when they find out?

it's not like you can hide it either because then the boyfriend would be even more suspicious that she's trying to hide she's hanging with you lol

honestly 99% of guys won't be okay with it ever
you should let her know she's going to lose quite a lot of bfs because of that, or she probably already knows.
>>
>>37782432
>I reassure them that their relationship comes first and then I stab them in the back the first chance I get
>>
>>37782492
I'm pretty nice in person, though. if someone has a grudge against me I try to talk it out with them, work it out.

>>37782539
if a boyfriend or girlfriend wants to know if we've done it before, we're pretty upfront about it. lots of people fuck their friends casually, it does happen.

>>37782566
she had two really great relationships, in fact her second to last one only ended when the guy moved to another country after two years, even then they tried to make it work out. we were all really good friends. he knew about our relationship and was okay with it. like I said, boyfriend comes first so he ended up spending more time with her than I did, which was cool with me.

she does know a lot of guys aren't cool with it.
most girls aren't cool with me having a girl bf either.

>>37782569
not sure if you read it but that was a one off thing where my bf already ended it but the guy still wanted it to continue.
>>
>>37774887
I've got a girl friend too
We've known each other since high school so, like you said, we know everything about each other
She's on the sluttier side so I could never actually consider a relationship with, especially knowing she cheats even if it's only been with me, it's the principle
>>
>>37782639
>my bf
Wait, what? Whose bf?
>>
>>37782639
>i'm pretty nice in person
I bet you think you are, you are just a sociopath that thinks no one can see through his mask. a pretty idiotic if you go bragging about how much of an ass hole you are on the internet without a proxy
>>
File: notsoSmug.png (184KB, 389x397px) Image search: [Google]
notsoSmug.png
184KB, 389x397px
>no one will cheat on heir bf for you
>>
>>37774887
So many buttflustered virgins replying to this guy. Stop trying to take the moral highground on the internet when you all know you'd fuck any female given the chance, boyfriend or not
>>
>>37782782
>I have no standards, morals, principles or impulse control so no-one else has any either
>>
>>37782782
Not everyone is a sociopath mate, one thing is doing it in the heat of the moment and be ashamed and sad about it because you understand is not right and you are better than that and the other is go in the internet bragging about it.
>>
>>37782639
>she had two really great relationships,

sounds like just luck desu
if it works for you guys though then have at it.

personally, would never be able to buddy up with the guy that creampied my girl daily before she met me and now i'm just supposed to shake his hand and be happy about it
>>
>>37782905
You are a sociopath thought, you may think you are not, but so does almost every sociopath.
>>
File: turbo kekkles.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
turbo kekkles.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>37782905
>Far from a sociopath, nice buzzword though. I actually think it's funny some guy's gf had her cock in my mouth and he paid for their vacation to Florida a month later.

>it's funny some guy's gf had her cock in my mouth
>>
File: kek.png (14KB, 1064x128px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
14KB, 1064x128px
>>37782950
why would you delete this
>>
>>37783001
>>37782950
Honest mistake, I had a hearty laugh though
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.