[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please, stop wearing this, for the love of god and everythin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 26157790513.jpg (27KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
26157790513.jpg
27KB, 500x385px
Please, stop wearing this, for the love of god and everything else in this heathen existence:

- crocs
- duster
- fedora
- sweatpants when outside
- sunglasses outside constantly (and, yes, inside, duh), and especially not if it rains or at night
- zelda cap
- converse as well as any shoes on this list: https://www.kicksonfire.com/10-popular-back-to-school-sneakers-from-the-early-2000s/

Other tips:

Shave the neckbeard and stubs (see sam hyde, don't do like he does) as well. Hipster/mudslime beards are even worse; shave that shit.

Also, wash your feet, you stinky fuckers. Wash them every time you come home from work, working out, or if it has been a while. Wash them like you would our hands.

Don't listen to rap unironically, and even then it is degenerate.

In short, be fucking civilized.

Postscript anecdote: I saw a guy with sweatpants, duster and crocs (the holy trinity of fail) at work. I nearly vomited.
>>
obviously, also, none of these rules apply for women for a huge number of reasons
>>
>>37774819
Everyone can look how they want to who gives a fuck
>>
>>37774819
Im guilty of
>sweatpants outside
>sunglasses at night
>shitty beard
>smelly feet
>unironically listening to rap
>>
just lmao @ not wearing sunglasses inside. what are you, some socially programmed retard that follows meaningless traditions for no other reason than to appease the people around you? don't make me kek.
>>
>>37774967
yeah, you can, but men will lose all respect for you and vaginas will instantly dry up like the sahara when they accidentally notice you
>>
>>37775035
you're a retarded follower, kill yourself. it seems counter intuitive to idiots but people usually respect you MORE for wearing things you aren't "supposed to" wear, and being completely comfortable with yourself.
>>
>>37774819
Wow you're a faggot lmao. Sunglasses inside and outside are completely fine, sweatpants are fine, and rap music is fine. Everything else people will think you're autistic.
>>
>>37775080
hehe, go wear some crocs and put on a bath robe and stand next to an ss officer and try to convince me again who is objectively more attractive and how and why shapes and colours in this world elicits specific responses
>>37775107
you're one of those people, aren't you

it's sad really, you wouldn't even know if I hadn't told you

I hope this sticks now and you will actually realize what a fucking lazy, dorky faggot you are each time you wear your sunglasses outside and listen to rap with your giant headphones

and there is one I forgot to put on the list

>wearing giant headphones outside

are you fucking 12 years old?
>>
File: 1495119881474.jpg (216KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1495119881474.jpg
216KB, 1920x1920px
>>37775199
>physical attraction is the only attribute of attraction
>>
>>37775307
I'm doing everyone a favour. No one wants to look at that shit.

Think of a thing that triggers you, e.g. some guy you hate having sex with a cutie you like, then imagine you have to watch that shit every day. This is what it's like.
>>
File: IMG_4080.jpg (86KB, 640x969px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4080.jpg
86KB, 640x969px
>>37775199
What type of person am I? I don't wear big ass headphones because I also think they look retarded. I wear sunglasses inside and outside whenever I want because I'm probably high. I wear sweatpants outside if I'm feeling comfy. I'm no chad, but I'm pretty sure there's leniency when it comes to certain shit on your list.
>>
>>37774819
but we wear our sunglasses at night
>>
>>37774819
this is the faggiest post I've seen today, get off my board you fucking faggot normie thinking you're gods gift to robots by providing shitty advice that sounds like it's straight from reddit.

kill yourself
>>
>>37775375
ofc there is leniency and exceptions, just like the numerous exceptions to this for women

sunglasses, for example, is allowed when you're a junkie and stoner

sweatpants when you are actually /fit/ and an athlete

big dorky headphones if you are an artist/producer for a living

zelda gear if you are in a nerd convention or at home

fedora if you are dead and 3 feet deep

duster if you are take a time machine back to the wild west

crocs if you are in a mental institution (not as an employee)
>>
File: 1497203712772.jpg (734KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1497203712772.jpg
734KB, 2048x2048px
>>37775413
I knew I would trigger a few robots, but I probably didn't think about how deep and hard it would sting and hurt a lot of robies
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.