[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I almost had it, would've been perfect. I planned it out,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1490594949665.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1490594949665.png
42KB, 655x509px
I almost had it, would've been perfect.
I planned it out, i was going to end my life.
>Went into my room, tied the belt around my neck
>Slam the door with the belt in it high up the door
>Fall to my feet, air leaving my lungs but not entering
Perfect
>Starting to fade away, alas my suffering is nearly over when i start hearing the front door (of the house)
>Brother is home
>He comes down to my room for some reason
>Opens door finds me and brings life back to my face
Why doesn't life want to let me win?
>>
Assuming that happened you're glad it happened, because you got some attention and people are caring about you, at least for shortly.
>>
>>37772577
God predestined satan to fall and burn in hell for eternity. Because freewill.
>>
God didn't want you to die yet
>>
>>37772577
Cause you still have things to do
>>
you'll be back, planning your death again

aren't you sick of living already?
>>
>>37772577
>He comes down to my room for some reason
>Opens door finds me and brings life back to my face
Hey, OP.
I think you need to take into account how much your body would struggle when you hang yourself. It's the body's instinct to fight against what might kill it, and if you really want pointers to make the next suicide attempt successful, make sure you're not leaning against anything. You WILL convulse when you hang yourself.
Your brother probably heard you struggling when he came back home and went to your room to see what was causing all the noise. Being right next to the door of your room doesn't help.
Also, checked.
>>
File: image-1.jpg (69KB, 544x400px)
image-1.jpg
69KB, 544x400px
>>37772577
>trying to kill yourself by slamming a door while your brother is home
>>
>>37772577
Lucky you didn't end up with brain damage. Stupid way to go imo
>>
>>37772790
wow you seem like a pro dude, how many times have you suicided?
>>
>>37772871
Hey, don't look at me. Look at the tons of videos I watched of people getting hanged.
If OP wants to hang himself, he needs to know how to do it properly.
>>
>>37772828
>Hey, OP.
>I think you need to take into account how much your body would struggle when you hang yourself. It's the body's instinct to fight against what might kill it, and if you really want pointers to make the next suicide attempt successful, make sure you're not leaning against anything. You WILL convulse when you hang yourself.
My brother was out, clearly stated dumbcunt hahaha. opens front door as in the front of the house, as in he came home early spudcunt
>>
>>37773136
If you have that much fight in you to argue with someone who's probably living thousands of miles away from you, it doesn't seem like you actually want to die now, do you, OP?
If you really wanted to die, you would have attempted suicide again instead of post on an online mongolian sheep milking forum. Why are you still posting?
>>
File: 05182.gif (8KB, 650x450px)
05182.gif
8KB, 650x450px
Is OP kill, or has he finally found a new purpose to live for?
Tune in soon when he probably starts raging at a random anon from this thread again.
>>
>>37773716
Looks like >>37773232 did it. Whoever you are I hope you enjoy the fact that your logic did ring true, he couldn't argue with you. kek
>>
>>37773769
Oh well. I was hoping he would come back with more banter.
This is even better, though.
>>
>>37773136
>OP fails at killing himself
>makes a thread out of suicide attempt saying he wanted to end his life
>gets pity replies at first
>gorefag gives him advice on how to actually commit suicide
>OP takes offense to it
What is your logic behind all this? >>37772790 was only trying to give you advice.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.