[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling somber this morning. Tell me about your oneitis.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 15

Feeling somber this morning.

Tell me about your oneitis.
Mine is pic related.
>>
>>37772537
Yeah you're fucked man.

Lmao I had oneitis once and now she's my best friends girlfriend. Silver lining is that me and her made out and flirted before they ever met at least (but she said I came on "too strong" because I told her I was in love with her after being her best friend for years??)

>tfw he's darker skinned and has a horse donger, and cheats at least once, maybe thrice a year
>>
>>37772537
Ahhh you again

Mine rejected me after I tried asking her out
It was in HS and since then I never fell in love again I want too but I just can't and I feel empty
>>
>>37772537
I don't have a oneitis because nowadays all people my age are superficial and assholes. 20 btw.
>>
ive been way into the internet and a loser gamer for years because i was fat and majorly introverted. i really always just wanted a guy who liked 4chan and vidya and i finally found that in college. luckily at that time i was pretty hot so i managed to get with this kv guy in my dorm who liked that kinda stuff. but i kinda had a way inflated sense of ego, being an attractive girl who was into this stuff (sorry...) and that resulted in me assuming that he would be in love with me. we never dated, but he stopped kissing me after like a month because he's gay or (more likely) because i went too crazy for him. this was october of last year, i still cant stop thinking about him. he was one of the smartest people i have ever met and i have a hard time finding that kind of intelligence again
pic related
>>
File: 1467344731265.png (53KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1467344731265.png
53KB, 225x225px
>tfw no oneitis
>tfw I realized that I'm an adult and that there is a bigger world beyond the confines of my town
don't get hung up on one person, especially if you've never been with them romantically. that's some high school shit you need to grow out of
>>
>>37773295
you just red pilled the shit out of me
>>
>>37772537
I'm her oneitis, we were both too shy and insecure to admit our feelings when we should. By the time I found out about the mutuality, she was already in a relationship. Thought I could get it off my chest after all these years, but it turned she still feels about me like that, so I pussied out of telling her I still feel the same about her and ran away instead.
>>
>>37772537
My oneitis is a qt Latina homebody, 4'11 with big eyes and long curly hair. She'll listen to Lorde and HOMESHAKE one minute and Young Dolph the next. She has big lips that look like they'll look good around a dick. She's somewhat of a slut shamer but I can tell she's an undercover freak because she enjoys the 50 Shades series. She's a devout Christian. She knows how to have fun and party but she'd rather be home. She's slightly desperate for a man. It's obvious that she wants a bf but she also doesn't want to be with just anyone and she expresses this frequently. She's picky about who she gives herself to. She has a small dog that she treats like a child but all that tells me is that she subconsciously wants a child but she's smart so she doesn't have one. She's ready to get banged rawdog style.
>>
>>37772537
damn i closed the thread and reopened it 3 times now because i keep wanting to look at this picture. shes cute.
>>
>>37772655
Yeah you came on too strong, family. If you're not in a serious relationship, don't tell a girl you love her. Hell, don't tell a girl you love her until she says it first.
>>
>>37772537
She's cute, she's artsy, and she's the only person I've ever met who sees the world in the same way I do. Often she says exactly what I'm thinking and when I say something she's often like "hey that's what I was thinking". Physically she's 5'2" with a somewhat petite build and a short haircut which I find adorable. She's been in a long-term relationship with a friend of mine for 4 years now.
>>
>>37773751
I forgot, this asshole who used to live across the street from me who also used to try to embarrass me in front of girls got rejected by her on twitter too. It was delicious. He made a post about being with her and she responded with "lmao you're like my brother chill". He then went on a retweet spree, covering his twitter page in soccer news to bury that post.
>>
File: 1484217781460.jpg (12KB, 432x228px) Image search: [Google]
1484217781460.jpg
12KB, 432x228px
>having a oneitis past age of 20

holy shit you guys are fucked
>>
>>37774039
>implying that 90% of this board isn't high schoolers
>>
>>37774039
What's wrong with having a oneitis?
>>
I had a oneitis. Still do I guess. She told me she liked me and stopped responding to my texts. What happened?

I now "cut contact" but I know her number by heart and I still yearn to text her. What really gets me is that if I cut contact... I will never see or hear from her again. To me, she was perfect. I have yet to meet another female like her. I am 26 now I feel that as I get older... the look of decent women with NO KIDS shrinks.

What is the point of cutting contact? I feel sicker than when I was in contact with her.
>>
>>37774076
Not him but you shouldn't be in love with a girl who you're not in a relationship with. Oneitis can be truly detrimental to your mental state. This is why the pick up artists who coined this term made it sound like a sickness.
>>
>>37774076
im not gonna be super analytic about this but after years of suffering from none mutual love and having crushes on girls you sort of learn your lesson as time passes.
im the type of person that contemplates on approaching for a long time and i like to examine all angels when it comes to approaching a girl. this mentality of mine hurts me and i think many guys are the same too.

let me say this: make your move quick, be a ninja. if you get burned then at least she knows for sure you are an option in the future
>>
>>37774108

The main issue with oneitis is that it feels like you won't ever be able to replace that person. That's the gruesome part. I am looking for a carbon copy of my oneitis so I can try again.

I have a stupid amount of determination and I hate giving up until I have exhausted myself. My brain just won't stop until the mission is complete or my body gives out. This has caused me great anguish because dating is not a video game. You can't just keep trying.

But I just can't give up. Damn...
>>
>>37774188
like i said in the comment above. you need to make your move quick. because trust me when i say this if your oneitis is really cute/sexy there will be other guys JUST LIKE YOU who will be striking her in the future.
while they analyze and make battleplans, you strike first
>>
File: 001.jpg (57KB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
57KB, 500x586px
My oneitis is practically any thin guy with sociopathic tendencies.
>>
>>37772537
your oneitis is perfect.
i like that impish smile. looks like a good home girl jewess
>>
My oneitis is blonde, thicc as fucc and has short hair.
>>
My oneitis is a tall, handsome robot with a good sense of humor.
>>
>>37774265
o shit, please tell me you're a girl
>>
My best friend used to be my oneitis, but then I just woke up and realised we would never ever work out together.

Would still smash though. We still fool around when drunk. She changes in the morning though, from me fondling her to her being all "don't look!" when she's getting dressed.
>>
File: 002.jpg (181KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
181KB, 1024x675px
>>37774392
Yeah, I am. A female(female).
>>
>>37774422
you know the rules
post feet or gtfo
>>
>>37774422
pls be in Europe
oregano
>>
>>37774422
please be in Canada
>>
File: jjj.jpg (33KB, 446x477px) Image search: [Google]
jjj.jpg
33KB, 446x477px
>>37774433
Oh, I thought you were going to say tits. Sure, dude.
>>37774435
>>37774462
I'm in the US, sorry.
>>
>>37774484
fuck me, i wanna suck em dry
>>
>>37774484
C A L I F O R N I A
A
L
I
pls
>>
>>37774484
>>37774505
suck the milk out of those toes
>>
I feel like I have a oneitis but I think that's just my deprivation and feeling like any girl who gives me the time of day is gf material.

Anyway we'll never be more than friends and both know it. Kinda hurts when she hugs me.
>>
>>37774519
>citation needed
toes aren't teets you madman
>>
File: 1497667239081.jpg (26KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1497667239081.jpg
26KB, 256x256px
>>37774512
Nope, sorry.
I'm more to the east.
>>
File: 1492895330951.jpg (25KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1492895330951.jpg
25KB, 250x201px
I wonder what actually happened to this board and why it has female(female) on it now. Did I miss something important around here?
>>
Everytime someone posts their oneitis shes always a really hot 8/10 stacy

GO AFTER GIRLS IN YOUR OWN LEAGUE FFS NO WONDER YOU FUCKS ARE ALWAYS UNHAPPY
>>
>>37774541
age? and pls post tits
>>
>>37774558
it's because of people like me
>>37774541
pls let me orbit you
>>
>>37774484
what the fuck why do you fucking weirdos think feet are attractive
>>
>>37774559
I only attract 3-5/10 fat chicks on dating apps. I'm slowly giving up. I think I'll fly solo for the remainder of my life.
>>
>>37774632
Can't explain it. It's not a weird obsession, it's just something I want to involve during sex.
>>
>>37774569
>>37774519
>>37774512
>>37774505
>>37774462
>>37774435
>>37774392

Niggers. GET OFF MY BOARD. FUCKING NORMIE SCUM. GO TO REDDIT THERE ARE PLENTY OF WOMEN WHORING THERE REGULARLY ORBIT THEM YOU BETA SHITS

>>37774422

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
my oneitis might like me. she said she didn't like white guys but I think she might be into me. fuck me if I'm wrong
>>
File: How_d21982_5931658.jpg (33KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
How_d21982_5931658.jpg
33KB, 480x477px
>10/10 QT 3.14
>Guys and gals alike want her, rejects everyone
>Suffers from BPD, PPD, panic disorder, PTSD, ADD and OCD.
>Cutest yawn I've ever heard
>Deepest personality I've heard come accross.
>Emotionally extremely labile
>Has multiple artistic talents
>Is a total weeb
>Is the most gorgeous woman I've ever met
>I'm totally in love with her
>Please talk to me
>Please don't leave me
>Please don't abandon me
>I love you
>I miss you
>I would give so much for you to just hold me in your arms
>Don't forget me
>I need you
>[Sobs quietly]
>>
File: Joker2.png (889KB, 1620x832px)
Joker2.png
889KB, 1620x832px
>>37772537
She looks like the fucking joker lmao
>>
>>37776086
literally kys bitch, approach her or just link me her fb/ig and i'll fuck her for you. chad out.
>>
>>37773988
>She's cute, she's artsy, and she's the only person I've ever met who sees the world in the same way I do.
That's probably less true than you think it is.
Because you're attracted to her you exaggerate her positive qualities.
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>37776218
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! GET OUT CHAD!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL NEVER INFECT HER VAGINA WITH YOUR CURSED ROD!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>37773911
>best friends since middle school isn't serious
>no difference between "I love you" and "I'm falling in love with you"
>u don't tell your mother you love her

Thanks for the advice, permavirgin
>>
>>37778168
Yeah you're definitely autistic. The love between you and your mother and you and a woman aren't the same. If you haven't fucked a girl, don't tell her you love her. keep being a fucking autist and scaring women off.
>>
I don't have a oneitis presently. I had a girl I got way too attached too after sex, started acting differently and she lost interest and moved on. Afterwards I realized that was I thought was a strong relationship forming was just an illusion, partly self-induced. Once I got over my hormone-induced idealization of her, I saw that she's aloof, avoidant and way too much of an attention whore. Also has kids, tats, "wants to find herself", basically female garbage. I wouldn't even talk to her if she called me and told me she was in love with me at this point.
>>
>>37778438
Sounds like I hit a little too close to home buddy. It's okay. You'll feel better soon
>>
Is it even called oneitis if you've barely talked?
>>
>>37778672
Anything can be oneitis, my fellow robot
>>
File: 84230918420984098.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
84230918420984098.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>37778168
>>37778619

KEK btfo

orignasldio
>>
File: IMG_9911.gif (800KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9911.gif
800KB, 250x195px
>>37778619
I'm not the one who lost my oneitis to my friend because I thought telling her I love her after one makeout session was a good idea. I'm trying to help you out, bud. Women are made uncomfortable when men express their love for them too soon. Yeah, you've known her since middle school, but telling you that you love her after a makeout session had way too many romantic connotation with it. When you said those words, she didn't hear "We've known each other since we were kids and we've always been close so I love you", she heard "This is our first time having any kind of romantic contact with each other and I'm already in love". You learned nothing from your mistake.
>>
>>37778713
>pointing out the obvious
Thank you o so wise Robot, I'm gonna go back to doing blow and blasting lonely milfs
>>
>>37778695
Nice samefagging as well.
>>
>>37778786
I wasn't samefagging lad, just a humble observer
>>
>>37778786
I thought that was you t b h f a m. Also you missed my original point in the first place which was that it's bullshit she misinterpreted it hence the (??)

If you think women are justified in their emotional fuckery than you're too normal and need to get the fuck off this board
>>
>>37778838
No, I didn't miss your point. You made out with her and told her that you loved her. You thought that since you've known each other since forever, you telling her that you love her shouldn't be weird, when it fact it was, especially after you both made out with each other. It was bad timing.
>>
>>37778973
> jumping to conclusions after reading an undetailed abstract of the story

Yeah your weapons grade nvm u belong here
>>
>>37779046
>being this in denial of your autism
Not just a river in Egypt anymore, is it?
>>
>>37779046
I can't tell if you're baiting or just suffering from severe aspergers
Just in case you're not baiting and you're actually just stupid, I'll give (you) a serious reply. You actually said something along the lines of "I told her I loved her and she said I "came on too strong" so kys before you finish reading my post. Telling a girl you love them after making out with them (with no prior dating) is advanced levels of virgin, that shit only works in movies. It's probably not that you "came on too strong", she saw something in you that screamed red flag and backed off, or she just decided that it was best not to date you. Thank you for your time, don't rely on your wit or gut next time you try to initiate something with a girl
>>
>>37774666
Hmm well said. I see.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.