[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cops can murder innocent people and get away with it >when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

>cops can murder innocent people and get away with it
>when I do it I go to jail
really makes you think
>>
zodiac managed to get away with it too, but maybe was a cop, who knows
>>
complaining about cops is the most niggery thing possible.
>>
>>37772188
you seem to be extremely confused about the difference of murder and lawful killings/self defense
>>
>>37772284
>>37772364
>cops can't be racist
>cops must be good people with no hate in their hearts
>there is no feasible way for a cop to murder an innocent civilian, regardless of race
>police brutality as a whole is a complete myth fabricated by liberals/niggers/jews/scapegoat

Ok bud
>>
>>37772388
the logical conclusion to your greentext would be that cops can never shoot anybody ever without it being murder

are you a nigger or just lower caste?
>>
>>37772388
>cops can always murder innocent people and get away with it
>every other criminal gets caught
>>
>>37772188

Your problem is that you're being yourself.

Think outside the box.

Be flexible like water, my friend.

Become a cop.
>>
>>37772453
How is a police force with authorization to kill civilians with no due process not a violation of many part of the Constitution?
>>
>>37772284
fuck off new-wave /pol/ bootlicker

cops are niggers
>>
File: 1497203712772.jpg (734KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1497203712772.jpg
734KB, 2048x2048px
>>37772505
it isn't authorized to kill civilians, it is authorized to kill criminals that pose a threat to - a threat to harm - citizens, whether they are law enforcement or not
killing criminals even if they are minor threats is still kosher
that nigger brown who robbed a convenience store and tried to take a cop's gun after sticking his head inside a cop cap is WELL WITHIN that right
would it not be constitutional if you killed somebody who robbed your store or entered your car and even tried to take your gun?

again, how retarded can you be?
>>
>>37772453
>the logical conclusion to your greentext would be that cops can never shoot anybody ever without it being murder
That's not what I said you fucking retard. Most cops are good people and when they kill, it is usually because they had no choice.

But historically, cops who kill innocent people, especially minorities, receive almost no punishment (other than a temporary suspension maybe). It's pretty rare for a cop to be brought to justice for committing a senseless murder, which is fucked up because cops should be protecting the community, not killing and getting away with it. Not every cop shoots people in the back "for self defence hurr durr", but if they do they should be punished like anyone else considering how much power they wield.

>>37772457
>cops can always murder innocent people and get away with it
>every other criminal gets caught
I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not. But yes, cops almost always get away with murdering innocents. You can see the same trend in the military too.
If some nigga shoots someone, he will be spending the rest of his life in prison or receive the death penalty. If a cop shoots someone who had no weapon, was posing no threat, and was facing away from the officer, he doesn't get shit.

Get it now?
>>
>>37772570
Wait, everybody commits crime!
KILLING SPREE TIME
>>
>>37772576
actually, you implied heavy sarcasm, so that is essentially what you said

tl;dr for the rest, i.e., you are retarded once again
>>
>>37772188
Become a cop then
>>
>>37772388
>police brutality as a whole is a complete myth fabricated by liberals/niggers/jews/scapegoat

It basically is. America is a huge country so there will obviously be a few bad cops. Just don't be a thug and it will be very very unlikely for you to be killed.
>>
>>37772188
I think it would be really cool if there were a second police force that protected people from the evil police that we have now.
>>
File: 1488390868835.jpg (15KB, 604x438px) Image search: [Google]
1488390868835.jpg
15KB, 604x438px
>>37772594
if you don't think a hypothetical lawless society would enforce a consensus and appoint enforcers/arbiters of that consensus, you are hopeless, and probably a psychopath or nigger

most people don't care because the people shot (even if in doubtful situations) are the dregs and unwanted/undesirables of the community, that is the cold, hard truth

you are all just defending criminals

you all hate the cops, but they haven't killed you yet, so somehow you and they must be doing something right
>>
>nigger
>innocent
>>
>>37772668
I want movies about this.
>>
>>37772576
>But yes, cops almost always get away with murdering innocents. You can see the same trend in the military too.
Only because some people are dumb enough to act up against them.
Also there was never a time in history in which police and military had to explain themselves more than in modern times so I'm not sure why you think that there is a trend that would imply anything else.
>>
>be like 2 years ago
>walking home at like 3 AM trashed on a mix of a bunch of party drugs
>barely able to walk in a straight line
>cop pulls up to me
>"You alright there sonny?"
>Scream literally inches from his face that he's a fucking asshole and should die
>"Alright you get home and sleep it off"

This was one of these supposed evil, crooked "inner-city cops" as well. I can't imagine how much of a thug you would have to be to get in trouble with the police. As long as you're not trying to kill them, they won't be forced to defend themselves.
>>
>>37772677
haha that photo is great
that cat is just so smug looking
anyways I didn't listen to anything you said
>>
If a group of cops kill a guy that was no threat to them and its proven that this happened, they will at most get suspended or fired.

ITT, there are retards who defend this practice because they hate niggers.

Only americans can be this willfully cucked by the state apparatus.
>>
>>37772918
if you were black he probably would have either shot you or beaten and arrested you
>>
>try to go to my neighbor and steal half of his money in pay day, get prison
>the government does it and gets away with it
Call me crazy but this thing called taxation doesn't seem so fair to me.

>but da roads and crumbling infrastrucktuhhhr...
Yeah I got important shit to pay for too but that does not justify my taking of other people's shit, seemingly.
>>
Anyways, I wonder why you would tell anybody that you have a gun. It's like having a penis. You should just assume that all guys have one, and nobody's trying to whip it out in front of each other except for gays.
>>
File: huh (2).jpg (72KB, 260x626px) Image search: [Google]
huh (2).jpg
72KB, 260x626px
>>37772918
>don't act like a violent thug and you won't get shot lmao, only thugs get shot
>acts like a violent thug and doesn't get shot
I'm starting to think that "thug" is a euphemism for "nigger"
>>
>>37773035
All niggers are thugs but not all thugs are niggers.
>>
File: Spot the racist.jpg (150KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Spot the racist.jpg
150KB, 750x1000px
>>37773053
Easy there, KKK Grand Wizard.
>>
>>37772188
>niggers
>inocent people

hmm, really crumbled my willy
>>
>>37772576
>I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not. But yes, cops almost always get away with murdering innocents. You can see the same trend in the military too.
>If some nigga shoots someone, he will be spending the rest of his life in prison or receive the death penalty. If a cop shoots someone who had no weapon, was posing no threat, and was facing away from the officer, he doesn't get shit.
Link one article. Just one, where this happened.
>>
>break the law violently
>get killed
HOL UP U SAYIN WE CAN'T ROB A MUTHAFUGGIN STO WIDOUT BEIN SHOT AT
DEM FUCKIN RACIST PRICKS IM FINNA BUST A CAP IN THEY HONKEY ASSES
>>
File: 1496948948274.jpg (93KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1496948948274.jpg
93KB, 653x590px
>>37772991
>failed high school economics
>>
>>37772991
>muh snake
lmao @ your life
>>
File: photo.jpg (45KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
45KB, 900x900px
>use every available resource to prevent me from getting my hands on tren
>take a shitload of roids yourself and beat the shit out of civvies

B R A V O
L
E
O
>>
>>37772991
>being retarded enough to believe this

unironically roll into traffic
>>
>>37772188
>cops can murder innocent people and get away with it
This is a lie. Educate yourself on the protocol's Cops follow and when they can use deadly force. Cops aren't suppose to risk their lives, they are told to protect their lives at all costs. They don't take unnecessary risks. Blacks get racial profiled a lot because there are a lot of black criminals.
>>
>>37774352
>educate yourself
What they are "supposed to do" isn't in question here. What happens when they do what they aren't supposed to do is the subject of conversation. That something that happens when they do what they aren't supposed to do, is get fired at worst.
>>
>>37772991
gummint a goo' boy dinnu nufn he need dem money fo dem seckutty. he get him life tugedduh, gon bil dem spades collanee. nee mo money fo dem prism an dem road.
>>
>>37774021
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/29/utah-police-shooting/18102775/

>cosplay as anime character
>get shot

Americans will unironically defend this.
>>
>>37774377
I don't know what you are talking about. But every time a cop fires his gun, he has to stick to the crime scene, give up his gun and he automatically becomes under investigation. Cops are there to do their job and go home, they just want to get paid like everyone else. If they feel like someone has a gun or is a threat they will pull out their taser for their own safety. Because thousands of cops have died just from a simple traffic stop on their way of pulling up to a car and then the driver pulls out a gun *bam* *bam* *bam*.
>>
>>37774382
Niggas good bois, dindu nuffin. They should be allowed to wild out and we should pay them reparations.
>>
>>37774399
>shooting cosplayers
BASED

20 followers | 4 following | 69 tweets
>>
>>37774425
>use the threat of niggerdom to scare people into buying you fucking tanks and howitzers for a civilian branch of the government
>use actual niggers as unpaid torturers in prisons to both shirk blame and scare actual humans into complying with whatever insane bullshit the senile aristocrats in DC have cooked up

nice work if you can get it
>>
File: 005 - 4RJz2mV.jpg (194KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
005 - 4RJz2mV.jpg
194KB, 500x588px
>>37774399
>Police said they were responding to a 911 call about a man with a sword when he lunged at them, swinging the weapon.
>A narrative in the autopsy states an officer fired three shots when Darrien Hunt charged at him, swinging the sword, as the officer got out of his car.
Wowee
>>
>>37774423
under investigation, yes. but when do they ever get charged with murder due to something they did when on duty?
Please stop dodging the actual issue.
>>
>>37774535
Yes of course. It rarely happens because to be a cop you have to be mentally sane but yes just google it and you will find officers charged with murder. Like the latest one of a cop who shot a mentally ill woman.
>>
>>37774482
where's the bodycam
not that i don't believe you
>>
>>37774482
> *unsheathes katana*
> *teleports behind cops*
> "psssh... nothin personnel cops"
> Gets shot
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.