[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>psychologist and psychiatrist asking if i think about suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: GtXnjkf.jpg (129KB, 1600x1072px) Image search: [Google]
GtXnjkf.jpg
129KB, 1600x1072px
>psychologist and psychiatrist asking if i think about suicide
>tfw i said no

who /liar/ here
>>
File: IsMilhouseAmemeYet.jpg (53KB, 488x275px) Image search: [Google]
IsMilhouseAmemeYet.jpg
53KB, 488x275px
>>37771997

Tell her about us, tell her about the Beta Uprising.
>>
>>37771997
I compulsively lie a lot, but don't lie to your therapist., it doesnt help, and if you do you're just wasting money
>>
>>37771997
definitely be 100% honest. what's the worst that could happen?
>>
Mines prob gona ask me that soon.

The thing is I'm not suicidal, I wouldn't actually kill myself, but most nights I go to bed thinking how nice it would be to never wake up again and sleep forever.
>>
Op is a faggot check my 7
>>
>>37772275
You could be thrown into a mental ward
You could be deemed a danger to yourself, and pending how you want to, to other and arrested
>>
>>37772268
Is that the image that you've got of psychiatry? Are you underage?

Just tell him the truth. He needs to do a proper diagnosis and prescription.
>>
>>37772377
Only if you're a fucking lunatic. Get the help you need or get worse so that you will really have no choice but to go to a psych ward. I don't give a fuck so it's your choice.
>>
>>37772291
>check my 7

You are like a little baby,
Watch this,
>>37772277
>>
>>37772504
Good bye

Originaru
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.