[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have 2 steam friends that i talk to regularly and play games

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>have 2 steam friends that i talk to regularly and play games with sometimes for a few months now
>recently they barely talk to me anymore
>dont invite me to play games with them anymore
>dont invite me to voice chats or any sort of group activity they'd hold
>only ever ask me if i'm up to play at night when they fully acknowledge the fact i can't because i want to sleep as to not fuck up my schedule

they might have some sort of romance going on that i dont know of or i'm just that much of boring and shitty friend. Do try to find new friends now?
>>
>>37771656
Post steam!
original post i promise
>>
Just unfriend them, ignore them, and move on with your life. They clearly don't care about you and the last thing you want to do is become a third wheel.
>>
>>37771887
i can't. both of them browse r9k and if they find this they'll shit talk me, i dont need more negative attention than i already receive rn
>>
>>37771889
>>37771949
do this anon. they're probably already shit talking about you anyway. you don't need that kinda bullshit friends.
>>
what games do you play though, thats the true question here
>>
>>37771656
This is fucking hilarious because In have had the same shit happened to me more then and they always come back after they end up fighting each other.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.