[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw the only things that matter in life are height and being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1488550738191s.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488550738191s.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>Tfw the only things that matter in life are height and being white
>Tfw you're a brown manlet in an eastern european country

Tall,white "robots" will never understand
>>
Return to the middle east.
>>
>>37771741
Nah mah N word... Currently doing a med degree and once I'm done I'm moving to the USA.Then I will still be a brown manlet,but at least I will be rich and so white women will come to worship my gypp cock ;)
>>
>>37771790
you mean worship your wallet and never enjoy sex with you? living the dream man
>>37771591
No point in being angry at your inferior genetics. Get over it
>>
>>37771967
As long as I enjoy it it doesen't matter. And yeah...of course they will worship my wallet,but who the fuck cares(definetily not me xD)?
>>
>>37772039
we clearly have different goals in life m8. Whatever floats you boat
>>
>>37772206
What are your goals anon?
>>
>>37771591
>tfw brown manlet in a northern european country
How about both of us hook up and go on HRT?
It'll be more lesbian sex than gay sex because we'll both be traps
>>
>>37772242
Umh...
>Find a purpose. Something i really care about and focus on that
>Job that grants me more free time than the average 9/5. Free time is more valuable than "more money".
>Work on my hobbies
>If i find a girl that really keeps up with me, engage with her (no marriage no kids)
>>
>>37772433
Mine are:
>doing science(medicine) (probably the only thing that has kept me from killing myself)
And actually thats it...women are only for fun they shouldn't be a goal. What I've learned in this life is that they don't want a loving,honest and gentle guy. They want chad.Thats was an evolutionary advantage (only chad was strong enough to protect them and bring them food).Thats just how they're wired. They will only take a non-chad as a second option and will dump him for a chad the first chance they get(and chads are getting more and more every single day). The other way of getting women that wont leave you emotionally scared is getting their legs spread with money and being conscious about it.
>>
>>37772433
KEK
You're literally talking down on this guy just because he's an arab. But clearly, he's accomplishing more shit than you ever will. I was expecting you to be some sort of rich chad but it turns out you aren't shit. Damn.

>>37772589
Keep doing what you're doing bro. Even if women only care about chad and money, at least you'll be more successful than the vast majority of guys your age. At least women will come to you instead of you chasing them.
>>
>>37772659
>implying im not a rich chad
>implying that being a doctor is better than having a fulfilling life where you pick up the girls, instead of paying them. You dont even know me. Good life on him if he wants to be rich and be a doctor. stfu loser, i told him to do whatever works for him.
>>
>>37771591

>tfw wealthy brown 5"7 (manlet?)
>tfw used to be a 4chan browsing loser but now have a white (eastern european gf) also from a wealthy family, great body, her best friend also sucked me off, hated me for choosing the white one then fucked off
>have a car, a job, make more money trading than my job itself, 2 girls on the dl, another 2 "waiting to meetup"
>summer of clubbing, holidays, women and cocaine waiting for me

never lose hope, used to be like you OP hating everything about myself, spending my life away masturbating and being a loser freak.

keep doing good at school, learn to dress (fashionbeans.com), get a good hairstyle, work out and be productive. meditate and tackle your social anxiety, stop masturbating. shit, buy some xanax even to ease the short term. You'll get there.
>>
>>37772981
Finally.
THIS
This all over the board pls. Someone has to save these people
>>
>>37772981
haha shut up faggot. You think everyone becomes a wealthy brown rich chad manlet like you?
>>
File: tumblr_mvg5dirdsb1qazanuo1_1280.jpg (140KB, 627x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvg5dirdsb1qazanuo1_1280.jpg
140KB, 627x480px
>>37773242

cucks are a lot easier to trigger than feminists

it was fun having a look at what used to be my home (4chan), but clearly i am no longer welcome. Ill just go back to having white girls rail coke off my brown shaft.

:(
>>
>>37773340
These people are so seduced by their circlejerk autistic theories that dont even know how real life works outside of the internet. Leave this mental poison,
>>
>>37771591
the solution to this my brobot friend is to relocate yourself to an area with people that are shorter and darker than you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.