[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I remember the first dance that I went to. I hadn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: richard-feynman.jpg (105KB, 1038x1038px) Image search: [Google]
richard-feynman.jpg
105KB, 1038x1038px
>I remember the first dance that I went to. I hadn't been dancing for three or four years while I was at Los Alamos; I hadn't even been in society. So I went to this dance and danced as best I could, which I thought was reasonably all right. You can usually tell when somebody's dancing with you and they feel good about it.
>As we danced I would talk with the girl a little bit; she would ask me some questions about myself, and I would ask some about her. But when I wanted to dance with a girl I had danced with before, I had to look for her.
>"Would you like to dance again?"
>"No, I'm sorry; I need some air." Or, "Well, I have to go to the ladies' room" - this and that excuse, from two or three girls in a row! What was the matter with me? Was my dancing lousy? Was my personality lousy?
>I danced with another girl, and again came the usual questions: "Are you a student, or a graduate student?"
>"No, I'm a professor"
>"Oh? A professor of what?"
>"Theoretical physics."
>"I suppose you worked on the atomic bomb."
>"Yes, I was at Los Alamos during the war."
>"You're a damn liar!"
>That relieved me a great deal. It explained everything. I had been telling all the girls the simple-minded, stupid truth, and I never knew what the trouble was. It was perfectly obvious that I was being shunned by one girl after another when I did everything perfectly nice and natural and was polite, and answered the questions. Everything would look very pleasant, and the thwoop - it wouldn't work. I didn't understand it until this woman called me a liar.
>So then I tried to avoid all the questions, and it had the opposite effect: "Are you a freshman?"
>"Well, no."
>"Are you a graduate student?"
>"No"
>"What are you?"
>"I don't want to say."
>"Why won't you tell us what you are?"
>"I don't want to..." - and they'd keep talking to me!
>I ended up with two girls over at my house...

1. daily reminder that life is NOT fair
2. is the key to success playing around until jackpot?
pic related
>>
Not going to read your boring shit but the first dance I went to was in 6th grade. Grinded on this chick for two hours straight.
>>
I like to listen to fenyman and pretend art carnie was secretly a genius
>>
>>37771962
But too long for you huh. You'd have thought the greentext would have made it easier for you
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.