[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To Eli, I would like to start by apologizing when you did what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IMG__201706163__043733.jpg (285KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG__201706163__043733.jpg
285KB, 480x640px
To Eli,
I would like to start by apologizing when you did what you did I had only my instinct to react. The only time anyone has done anything similar was when they tried to manipulate me to further their own goals, I was not used to someone doing it in the interest of my well being, to me this was a completely foreign concept to me. I would like you to know that what I had said earlier was true and I do believe it. You are in fact a wonderful person it is I who is nothing more than a bother. You have done everything in your power to help me and I took it all for granted because I was an idiot, and I was afraid. I hope you know that you in the long run did the right thing I just believed that you deserved this much for being there for me. I'm sorry, you were the first person to show me compassion and I didn't understand and I guess I still don't but I want you to know that I don't blame you for anything that I'm going to do and I don't want you to blame yourself. Please forget about me and go out and be happy do me that much. Please whether I survive this or not I want you to know my final thoughts, you won't be hearing from me again. I'm sorry
Dylan
>>
calm down schizo
>>
>>37771043
>Dylan
Hot name post boipucci
>>
File: 1497691268170.png (416KB, 638x425px) Image search: [Google]
1497691268170.png
416KB, 638x425px
>>37771043
P.S. Everyday I'm shufflin'
>>
so r u just moving away or topping urself?
>>
WAHAHA Holy SHIT YOU FAGGIT!!! I'm high as balls right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition!! Opie what the fuck are you doing???? Hahaha don't top yourself, smoke pot and jack off!!! Man you gotta get high and jack off!!!!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.