[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>read about fertility awareness based contraception >decide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>read about fertility awareness based contraception
>decide to try it with gf so she doesn't have to take pills and fuck up her brain and we don't have to use rubber
>can freely cum inside with no protection, tracking is reliable after a few months
>she starts actually ovulating because no pills
>have sex on ovulation
>she hugs me really fucking tightly when i say im about to cum and doesnt let me go
>cum loads inside of her when shes fertile
>have to run to the store to get morning after pill
>this happened twice already
>worried this damages her

this plan didnt work out as planned
>>
>>37770617
>she hugs me really fucking tightly when i say im about to cum and doesnt let me go
What kind of weak pussy are you that you can't fight her off? Oh wait, is she a fat bitch?
>>
Haha, idiot. Enjoy paying child support. She's got you now.

Holy shit you are retarded. Every time I feel sad from now on, I'll cheer myself up by reminding myself that I'm not you.

Dumbass.
>>
File: Toko_looking_a_picture.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Toko_looking_a_picture.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
I have no idea what you're talking about but Toko is best girl.
>>
>>37770617
>with gf
stopped reading there. out of here
>>
>>37770647
I mean, it's hard to resist myself in this situation too
>>
>>37770647
>Op got physically restrained by a woman

Haha faggot
>>
>>37770665
Then get her on the fucking pill. If she's a dumb cunt and you can't restrain yourself, it's the only choice.

Also die for having a gf you fucking nigger.
>>
>>37770647
>>37770671
>your dick is inside of a crazed horny girl, about to cum
>she hugs you extremely tight with her arms and legs
>you might be able to let go of her but it takes a few seconds

yeah, good luck not cumming inside in this situation
>>
>>37770693
The pill is degenerate, it's the reason women are so retarded these days
>>
>>37770709
Women are retarded because there aren't enough Chads for them. So they have to settle for shitty men (less than top 1%) and then they act retarded.
>>
pls die op
>>
Is this a man's dream
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.