[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is obviously very mentally ill and never been to a doctor,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0934.jpg (24KB, 495x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0934.jpg
24KB, 495x297px
Who here is obviously very mentally ill and never been to a doctor, sometimes I just squirm in bed and scream because of how unhappy I am
>>
Hillary no!
>>
>>37770468
I don't wanna seek help because they'll put me on pills and keep me in a rubber room.
>>
>>37770493
That's not what they do anon.
>>
>>37770493
Do you ever feel that highly irritated feeling at night like your life is so fucking suit and boring and you have absolutely no idea how to fix it
>>
>>37770468
My mother was yelled at by a mean lady because she said she never got me mental help, they don't believe in it you see
>>
Unhappiness is not a mental illness, psychiatrists/psychologists won't help you with it. Although it's worth it to see them just to know that they cannot help and you must fix things by yourself.
>>
File: 1489519121887.jpg (57KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1489519121887.jpg
57KB, 645x773px
>>37770493
I don't wanna seek help because I'm afraid they'll say there's absolutely nothing wrong with me, and it's sort of my last opportunity to believe in a worthwhile life.
>You just gotta put yourself out there; try to introduce yourself to at least two new people a day.
>>
>>37770537
But I have zero clue how to function and have a normal life
>>
>>37770493
I don't want to seek help because I'm scared they won't put me on pills
>>
>>37770558
No I can't I feel like everyone hates me, always have
>>
File: crying.png (88KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
crying.png
88KB, 400x225px
>>37770468
> I just squirm in bed
me too anon.
>>
>>37770576
Same. If I were to pay $150/hr for some norman to give me meme advice and then not give me a prescription, I would be not just disappointed buy dejected. I'm afraid they won't understand the problem, much like no one ever really has.
>>
>>37770564
1. You are not entitled to a normal life.
2. No one knows how you should live your life. Especially not psychologists. They just go through their playbook of scientifically approved practices. It is of no help, because science doesn't answer questions like "how to live a life".
>>
File: 1494662182179.gif (998KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
1494662182179.gif
998KB, 400x392px
>>37770486
Wahahahaha yes!!!
>>
File: used to this.jpg (133KB, 816x979px) Image search: [Google]
used to this.jpg
133KB, 816x979px
>>37770674
>1. You are not entitled to a normal life.

Why can't people just stop this meme and realise that nobody is inherently entitled to anything? Moral "should" does not exist in material reality, it is abstractly-constructed of course people are not entitled to anything.

Why can't "you aren't entitled to X" go from "you don't deserve it lol" to "there is no reason you should have it per se, because life literally isn't fair and there is no way to fix that". It shits me when people jab at shit like this instead of mellowly pointing it out.
>>
File: big zam.png (6KB, 1070x47px) Image search: [Google]
big zam.png
6KB, 1070x47px
>>37770468
>>37770493
THEY WONT PUT YOU IN A RUBBER ROOM YOU DUMB CUNT! GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>37770922
Sorry, didn't want to offend anyone. I quite agree with what you say about life and that idea of deserving or not deserving things makes no sense.

This is something that is important for people to realise about themselves or else they are bound to be unhappy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.