[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find the qt 3.14 of your dreams >you are in love with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1491601847156.jpg (213KB, 1049x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1491601847156.jpg
213KB, 1049x1076px
>find the qt 3.14 of your dreams
>you are in love with her and so is she
>your friend says
>oh I remember her, kinkiest bitch I've ever met, she blew me and my bro at once at a party in front of everybody that night

What do?
>>
>>37770380
Bang her, then move on and find another girl?
>>
>>37770380
Clearly you can't bring her to any parties with those two. Or really anywhere.
>>
>>37770380
I've already seen Chasing Amy thank you
>>
>>37770418
This. Chain her up in your basement.
>>
>>37770380
Was it good? 'cause it sure as hell is good for me now every day. She's a real steal am I right?
*high fives*
- what any non insecure, not mentally ill guy would say
>>
She couldnt possibly be the girl of my dreams if there was a possibility she was like that.
>>
>>37770813
Just did a big cringe from this cuck post
>>
>>37771092
your insecurity is showing

btw I'm a femmeboat
>>
>>37771159
Even worse you stupid whore.
No sane man wants a relationship with a human trash can.
>>
>>37770380
This is seriously one of my greatest fears. Investing your hard earned resources into a woman, then finding out she is / was a slut. Fug.
>>
>>37770380
fuck her in the throat while I beat her :D
>>
File: 1497697442467.png (740KB, 604x612px) Image search: [Google]
1497697442467.png
740KB, 604x612px
That ass is perfection
>>
>>37771159
this is why female opinions are worthless
>>
I'd confront her about it and tell her to not hide shit to me. She can do whatever the fuck she wants. All I want is honesty.
>>
>>37770380
>choker
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>37772560
choker.
choke-her.

hmm. not sure, friend.
>>
>>37770813
>- what any non insecure, not mentally ill guy would say

No, even if the guy was ok with it he wouldn't say something this retarded.

But to most guy, and i mean most, if he believed that to be true, her value would plummet to him.
If it was me i would still fuck her and use her to safisfy myself, but that would be as far as it would go relationshipwise
>>
hello desu.
If that party was full of people who didn't disrespect her for it and was generally sex-positive in a chill way and it was just a fun experience for everyone, then I'd be OK with it. If it was anything like almost every party ever where people are normies or scum (including most r9k'ers) and basically think female displays of sexuality are inherently shameful unless its a part of a deal that involves an intended to be not temporary relationship, and she it anyway, that means she performed sexually for people who disrespect her, which means she doesn't respect herself and degraded herself, so I don't want her anymore. She would be repulsive to me and I would generally avoid her.
>>
File: 1488554297871.jpg (46KB, 472x407px) Image search: [Google]
1488554297871.jpg
46KB, 472x407px
>>37773549
>sex-positive in a chill way and it was just a fun experience for everyone, then I'd be OK with it
kill yourself please
>>
>>37773683
It's a hypothetical. It can't really happen in today's culture (where I live anyways). People are carrying a lot of cultural baggage (and always will, until we genetically engineer all babies to outsmart it to a large extent), and people believe certain acts have a certain symbolic meaning, and they can't really separate that symbolic meaning from the act nor really understand that it could easily have carried another meaning in a different culture. People like to pretend that acts have a static inherent meaning and imply context independent things about how people are and how one should judge them, because they don't understand how programmed they truly are, but thats not really how reality is.

This post is probably 2deep4u, but I'll give it a shot anyway.
>>
>>37773796

I reject your view of sexual morality but atleast you understand that if she performed sexually for people who disrespected her, there is somethng wrong with her.
>>
>>37772560
She meant she does anal.
>>
>>37771159
>female
Should've known, no guy could be this illogical
>>
File: thanksjackie.jpg (42KB, 492x398px) Image search: [Google]
thanksjackie.jpg
42KB, 492x398px
>>37773796
>everyone with a different opinion to mine is a programmed sheep
really gargles my giblets
>>
>>37774294
they truly are
that entire paragraph said absolutely nothing at all
hell yeah
>>
>>37774213
I'm programmed to some extent in regards to this too desu (in multiple conflicting ways, even, due to different influences on me throughout my life), but I see some of the ways I am and to some extent I can influence how I see it and nudge myself towards what is better for me and/or more logical, however I'm still stuck to some degree. Ultimately, there is always some preference that guides feelings and beliefs, even one's feelings and beliefs about how one should attempt to consciously shape them.
My almonds are quite activated.
>>
>>37771315
knowing how unlucky robots are this will most likely happen to us
>>
File: worldofpain.jpg (2KB, 114x125px) Image search: [Google]
worldofpain.jpg
2KB, 114x125px
>>37771452
I think two nukes wasn't enough guys

my existence has become a world of hurt
>>
>>37770813
>>37771159
womyn are fucking worthless
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.