[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy caffeine powder (Guarana seed extract) and pure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

Should I buy caffeine powder (Guarana seed extract) and pure L-Theanine (Not extract, but pure white poowder), and experiment with not sleeping for prolonged periods of time?

I genuinly believe you can consistently skip every other night if you administer these 2 properly, as a combination removes almost all signs of sleep deprevation.

I would like to see how long I can stretch it.
>>
>>37770324
That sounds like a really bad idea anon...
Are you the anon that was posting people with animal heads/masks earlier too?
>>
>>37770338
Potentially so, yes.
I can do every other night just fine, but I want to experiment and see if I can reduce the effects of doing it, as on the second day I am more easily distracted.
Would be cool to potentially do a 64 hours awake per 8 hours of sleep cycle however.
>>
>>37770324
Do it and post results
You magnifiscant bastard
>>
Buy some Ripped Fuel
>>
>>37770836
It's cheaper to buy the raw materials.
It also allows me to administer doses better.
>>
That sounds really unhealthy.

But it's your body.
>>
>>37770939
Why do you feel that way about it
>>
>>37770831
lole the madman! Im posting this thread to r/frontpage/!
>>
>>37770953
Just Google "Effects of sleep deprivation" and make your own conclusions.
>>
>>37770989
I have and it's all based around prolonged sleep deprevation, I.e. incomplete sleep, in the form of sleeping for short sessions or inconsistently.

People have stayed awake for 11 days without any long term effects, as long as they get their whole night sleep needed afterwards.
>>
>>37771010
I think you'll start hallucinating after the first 48 hours or so. Also increased risk of accidents and that kind of stuff.

I highly doubt that taking Caffeine and L-Theanine removes the negative effects of sleep deprivation. At best it will *feel* like there aren't any negative effects, but they'll still be there.

If you're serious about this experiment, you should have some sort of cognitive function test that you should do every 12 or 24 hours.
>>
just do it slow my man, dont go for it without trying
>>
File: take_it_easy_by_zarnala-d986lva.png (1MB, 700x1062px) Image search: [Google]
take_it_easy_by_zarnala-d986lva.png
1MB, 700x1062px
>>37771062
Yeah I know the 'feeling' is the only thing that will be nullified.
And I am fully aware of the effects of prolonged hours of staying awake. However, I think we overestimate how much it really matters.

Just like the feeling of hunger scales with how much you need food, not how much food you need.

Sleep is the same after long enough. And since your brain will get a full nigths sleep, it's a healthier alternative to just the normal 6-hour a night sleep deprevation the average person puts themselves through. Chronic sleep deprevation is a form of sleep disturbance, which causes stress, which eventually causes death or severe health issues. Notice how sleep deprevation symptoms are mostly the same as extreme stress.

Combine this kind of sleep cycle and carefully administered supplements, with no quickly digested carbs (They fuck up your blood sugar and make you tired), and also a punctuality when it comes to sleep (Heavily increases sleep quality), it is not hard to believe.

Experiments have been done to give people Modanefil allows them to stay up 40 hours at a time with 8 hours of sleep, with no side-effects. This furhter solidifies the point.

I do believe stretching from 40/8 to 64/8 to 88/8 is a stretch (Mostly due to hallucinations), I do genuinly believe doing 40/8 is actually healthier than our current sleeping habits that have been normalized.
>>
>>37771234
>the feeling of hunger scales with how much you need food, not how much food you need
these two are literally the same thing
>>
>>37771234
>it's a healthier alternative to just the normal 6-hour a night sleep deprevation the average person puts themselves through
First: Just because some weird sleep meme might be healthier than a shitty alternative, does not mean that it's healthier than normal sleep.

Second: your assumption that the average person gets six hours a night is wrong.
>>
>>37771313
No it is not.
How much you need food = How badly you need to eat. This does not necessarily increase the meal size needed to end the feeling. Otherwise fasting would not work for weight loss.

How much food you need = The amount of food you need to eat to satiate.

>>37771363
I am mostly referring to people working in competitive fields, people with demanding jobs and personal life (Parents who clock overtime), students in demanding fields, people working 2 jobs.
>>
>>37771403
You're making up an imaginary distinction between two phrases which do not have this distinction in the actual English language. They literally mean the same thing.
>>
>>37771431
I got it the first time I read it.
It's literally not the same thing.
>>
>>37771457
Ask any native English speaker and they'll tell you that they are the same.
>>
>>37770324
A mild amphetamine like isopropylphenidate would do this better. You'll also wreck your sleep schedule, but go for it buckaroo.
>>
>>37771521
>isopropylphenidate
Spoonfeed me please, how do I get my hands on it.
>>
>>37771614
>acquire buttcoins
>find an RC vendor (domestic)
>buttcoins 4 iso trade
>wait 3-5 days for shipping
>induce psychosis after staying awake for 4 days in a meth-induced haze

I do not recommend the last step. It's a pretty good stim though
>>
>>37771521
>>37771614
Also Modafinil.
>>
>>37771614
>>37771703
I am European.
Does this make it harder or easier?
>>
>>37771819
If UK, iso is illegal. If you're not a filthy deserter, iso is unregulated and shouldn't be hard to find if you look.

Modafinil is scheduled in the UK and its legality depends on your country. It is not as easy to get as it once was.
>>
>>37771859
Is Chem.eu worthwhile?
They seem to have a category specifically for my country
>>
>>37772174
I don't know. I'm American. They're based out of Spain so it wouldn't garner suspicion like an Amsterdam package would, though.

You should try reading reviews for the vendor via Google
>>
>>37772243
This is some next level shit tho.
It would be better for my lack of sleep experiment but it could also turn harmful.
>>
>>37770324
keep me updated OP i'm interested as fuck.
16 hours to shitpost aren't nearly enough.
>>
>>37770324
>INB4 OP dies of cardiac arrest
>>
>>37772887
Hopefully Ill just pass out before that milestone

>>37772812
Will do, I'll need to order supplies first though, decide whats best.
>>
>>37770836
>Namebrand supplements in pill form
>3x markup
fucking
kek
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.