[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>currently in my late 20s >have been on this board since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_1391-14968503978742013294236.png (808KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1391-14968503978742013294236.png
808KB, 720x1280px
>currently in my late 20s
>have been on this board since it was launched originally, on 4chan as a whole for more than 10 years
>In that period went from weird looking and socially inept to overall doing pretty well
>no problems with women any more, yesterday went on a date and made out with a 18 fresh out of highschool
>self defeating people on this board will do all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify not improving themselves at all
>>
>>37770074
You were never one of us. As a matter of fact you are probably a larper. Fuck you op.
>>
>>37770144
Thank you for proving my point originally
>>
>>37770074
>tfw you were always socially inept in high school and college but when you turn 25 and finally give up on life girls everywhere suddenly want to talk to you and are super nice but youre still too socially inept to get a gf

ive achieved levels of normiedom i never thought possible. i barely even belong here anymore and im sure its easy to tell. im thrown into lots of social situations and im learning quickly, and i think its only a matter of time before something happens for me. and its all because i turned out to be attractive with age, not because of anything i did. some of us were just handed the right cards in life and OP probably was too.
>>
File: tmp_1391-1495966135095548501863.jpg (113KB, 749x905px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1391-1495966135095548501863.jpg
113KB, 749x905px
>>37770535
>im thrown into lots of social situations and im learning quickly, and i think its only a matter of time before something happens for me

This is really all there is to it man. Just keep putting yourself out there and your "life skills" will improve
>>
does having a physical illness for a year, bedridden, count? fucking faggot i literally cant work out or see my friends but i guess thats just an excuse, huh? shrink is useless too
>>
>>37770719
Unfortunate as that is, if you've only had it for a year, then you can't really justify your whole life being shitty because of it
>>
The worst part about self help fags is how they're completely unable to see how they're not wanted.
>>
>>37771007
Why would you think that I feel the need to be wanted?
>>
>>37770074
that's nice

asdfawew52345
>>
>>37771007
True.
That's what
>>>/adv/ is for.

As for me I had parents abandon me. One did so 2 years before I could finish high school forcing me to get my GED, and the second one sold my car as a down payment for a new one they left the state for. Having no family outside of that shows that financial last resorts are all on myself as an individual (since the age of 16) and OP has had life probably handed to him on a silver platter, so he doesn't know the struggle. Actually finished community college recently but we will see if that leads to even a modicum of revenue.

Also, good luck dating any girl with no money. Materialism is a female prerogative in the 21st century.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.