[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You need to value females 30-40 times more than yourself in order

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 17

File: nomemory.png (465KB, 677x746px) Image search: [Google]
nomemory.png
465KB, 677x746px
I see this time and time again on.this site and similar ones.

When males start comparing themselves to females.

Look.

You arent equal. A female is worth 1000 times more than yourself and you need to do EVERYTHING in order to get them. That is how it is in nature.

Meaning:
>Send constant messages to all females
>Spend time next to them
>Value female contact over anything else
>Make sure you are constantly aproaching females
>Make sure you have money carrier etc
>Make sure that you are givin 110% yourself at every opportunity.
>Do everything to look good,gym,surgery tan etc

That is how you get females. You aren't equal, nor will you ever be.

A male exists to suffer. That is all. The moment you stop chasing females is the moment you are out of the game. Nobody will even blink about you,you are expendable trash, and if you have a moment of weakness nobody is gonna give a fuck about you.

Happened to me, don't let it happen to you. The only important value is the female value, so dont even treat yourself as a human, but rather a machine to serve the real people.
>>
File: carrier.jpg (205KB, 1200x857px) Image search: [Google]
carrier.jpg
205KB, 1200x857px
>>37768774
if I had a carrier I wouldn't give a rat's ass about some stinky thots
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>37768774
When your vagina oozes blood does it sometimes get mixed with your poop when you take a dump?
>>
Everything went wrong when women got more rights
>>
File: neglect rape.jpg (801KB, 1224x1969px) Image search: [Google]
neglect rape.jpg
801KB, 1224x1969px
> A female is worth 1000 times more than yourself
WRONG

Other anons don't listen to this fag. Your penis is worth much more than stinky fish vagina. You may not get the sex you want(most of us) but pussy isn't valuable at all.

Your penis can get a bitch pregnant, she can then use that leverage to get child support, alimony, even put you in jail for a false rape claim.

Penis made Janet Jackson rich. $500 million rich. You niggas need to wake the fuck. stank fish pussy isn't worth your life.
>>
File: 1497684482371.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497684482371.png
66KB, 554x400px
>>37768774
PARTY KEKER'S IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>>
>>37768774
This is a roll thread now.
Let the numbers talk and find when you will be reborn.
>>
>>37768774
Op you are a vagina right? So of course you would think this way. You think you are better because thats what you want to believe in your sick mind. But the truth is you dont matter at all. You like everyone else will die sooner than later. And nothing is going to change that. I dont know what delusions you are under but that isnt how it works. Wow you are so pathetic and sad. No one owes you a god damn thing bitch. NO ONE. Get used to equality you stupid cunt
>>
>>37768774
>You arent equal. A female is worth 1000 times more than yourself

Unless she's a hooker.
>>
>>37768774
You're as delusional as the other extreme.

Women are born rich, then rapidly grow more and more poor as they age.

Men are born poor and grow rich as they age and aquire more wealth.

Women around 30 hit the wall and lose a huge chunk of their capital. Nowadays they usually used most of it up by then already. At 40 most of them have to outright pay guys. It only gets worse from there. Many of them growing bitter, resentful and angry because they do not understand that the wealth of their youth was a temporary thing and they failed to cash in on it. Women are only worth a shit as long as they're attractive and fertile. One of the reason most feminists and the most rabbid feminists have been old, ugly, fat or lesbians throughout history. The wrecked the game for everyone.

You meanwhile are a delusional clown with a fetish for being dominated and devalued. Which is literally the most off putting and disgusting thing to most women you could be. Good job.
>>
>>37768863
Please not my shitty country again Please not.
>>
File: 1495735815083.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495735815083.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>37768857
>Party in 2010
>>
>>37768774
A female isnt worth shit. A female cant even maintain a civilization. Lol, what would women do without men? They would all die the agonizing deaths they deserve. Women are truly pathetic worthlesss and nasty creatures. There is no hope for them. Without men a woman isnt shit.
>>
Lol, these threads...

Have you ever been outside you fucking moron?
>>
File: 1494944277475.png (93KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1494944277475.png
93KB, 250x237px
>>37768923
Enjoy the somalian quality of life
>>
>>37768940
Oh a lot of wealth aquisition centers around eventually aquiring one for most guys. Females have inherit wealth but consume resources. Said wealth diminishes as they age and slut around. While men tend to build wealth.

The reason families didn't usually give them away for free was the resources they had to invest to even raise them. As they were pure consumers and rarely ever recuperated their costs unlike sons who tended to stay and worth harder. The whole thing has been thrown out of whack a few decades ago, alongside massive and long term unsustainable social services and welfare. Most of whom are consumed by women. The state has effectively become the husband and caretaker at this point. And one that cannot divorce them. Thus removing any checks on their behaviour which existed prior.
>>
>>37768863
rolling for nepal
>>
>>37768863
Gimme America again.
>>
>>37768919
>Men are born poor and grow rich as they age and aquire more wealth.
>Women around 30 hit the wall
LMFAO. Aww, someone's been browsing /r/TheRedPill! How cute.

Seriously, wait until you ACTUALLY HIT 30. Men age even worse than women do, and I don't just mean physically.

Go and make an okcupid account of a 40 year old woman. You'll have a fucking ARMY of young men fucking DYING for a CHANCE to take you out.

Now try the same with a 40 year old man, or hell, your young self.

Non-Chad men literally have no value or purpose other than to keep the system running, so women and Chad can reap the benefits of their labour.
>>
>>37768863
Pleass
>>
>>37768863
Please not Africa Please not Africa Please not Africa
>>
File: 1485312856831.jpg (31KB, 421x477px) Image search: [Google]
1485312856831.jpg
31KB, 421x477px
you can't lose if you never play OP
>>
File: IMG_2963.jpg (454KB, 1280x1309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2963.jpg
454KB, 1280x1309px
If she was your girl, you'd worship her too.
>>
>>37769033
Yea nah that shit is coming to an end anyway. I dont work anyway so, lol
>>
>>37768863
I'm praying for anything but North Korea or Africa.
>>
>>37768995
>could it be true
>am i the one that's wrong?
>it can't be
>everybody else
>they're the ones that's wrong!
>>
>>37769089
But she ugly tho lol
>>
File: Untitled-21-610x440.jpg (17KB, 610x440px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-21-610x440.jpg
17KB, 610x440px
>>37769033
LMFAO, someone can not actually into teh science!

Let's get the whole dating site thing out of the way. For men sex is cheap and worthless. It is easily given and usually the goal. Men have very little standards in terms of what they will fuck. That however does not mean they will stay. They very much wont. So while she can get laid easy enough by guys who are writing hundreds of messages to hundreds of women in hopes of getting their dick wet, most of them will be out of the door in the blink of an eye.

Women meanwhile are the sexual gatekeepers, have always been. Their reproduction is far more limited and their goal is usually trying to tie down someone as good as possible as long as they can. Nowadays they're taught their window of opportunity will last forever, it does not. And the awakening is rather rude.

As for aging worse. Women do. The skin difference between men and women and they genuinely do have different skin already shows this. Women also go infertile fairly early compared to their lifespans. Men do not. They also develop various other issues before they even go infertile.

You are either a delusional roastie or more likely some submissive faggot who tries to see the world at large through the lense of his own fetish. Neck yourself either way.
>>
>>37768774
worth what?

men have the role of initiating contact and leading, yeah. women have the role of supporting, paying attention to detail, and eventually taking care of the kids.

if you're comparing your life to a girls, you already lost you faggot tranny. your life will never be satisfying. but you can compare your relationship to other peoples relationships and learn how to fucking keep girls in their place while performing your responsibilities.

i mean, none of you seem to know what a relationship is, most "nice guys" just want validation and sex and some cartoony form of "love" without any of the functions around it. but literally nobody older than 15 who has self respect is evaluating "boys vs girls ha ha boys are so good at math that's why there are so many homeless men XD XD"
>>
>>37769163
>science
nothing you said was science, or relevant.

>skin difference
lol
>>
>>37769163
Lmfao. So fucking naive, so delusional, it's almost sad.

Wait til you actually get older, you'll see what happens. You'll remain the incel virgin you are, and women will continue to get more and more attention.

>For men sex is cheap and worthless.
LMFAO. Absolute fucking cringe. Is that why men will do ANYTHING to get laid, is that why men are the ONLY gender who visit prostitutes, is that why men have historically performed BACK BREAKING LABOUR for a CHANCE of getting a woman?

It's hilarious to see incels like you try to put yourself on the same level as women. You don't even have a thousandth of the value of the least attractive women on earth. Just because when they get older they might have to settle for 8/10 Chads rather than 9/10s, it doesn't mean shit. What you're doing is like a homeless person celebrating when a billionaire loses a few million dollars.
>>
>>37768863
Rolling unoriginally.
>>
>>37769309
It looks like the roastie/faggot vagina worshipping whatever is getting a little emotionally upset. Women age like shit and there value goes in the canister. HAHAHAHAHA. Its inevitable sorry boo but you know its true
>>
>>37769163
Honestly surprised how triggered the roasts were from your post, larpers or otherwise. Here's a (you) my good man.
>>
That seems like a shitload of Stress for nothing
>>
>>37769354
>>37769363
I'm almost certain the guy is larping at this point. Either that or he has a series case insanity. He jumps all over various historic dates when trying to make a point, all while entirely missing the female roles and restrictions at that time. Including them starving to death because NOBODY but their husbands would give a shit about them.

I really hope he's larping because otherwise he'd be on par with the guy who lives around here who asks women at the bus stop if he can lick their feet.
>>
File: 2017_6_17_4_35_44.png (195KB, 1086x920px) Image search: [Google]
2017_6_17_4_35_44.png
195KB, 1086x920px
>>37769354
Don't know why he/she/(it?f) replied to me when I replied to you but I'll just keep bumping anyway
>>
File: IMG_0414.jpg (127KB, 638x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0414.jpg
127KB, 638x447px
>>37768774
Men: the ones who build society. They build infrastructure and philosophies to make like better.

Women: the lazy cunts who benefit from men's excretions. The ones who destroy everything men have built.

The only value women have is their fuck hole, and the fact they shit out a kid in about a year.

I don't respect women nor do I care what their opinion is or what they have to say. Men actually have value because they can actually work hard and accomplish shit.

The day science advances enough to where artificial wombs become a thing, women are royally fucked unless they get their act straight.
>>
>>37769517
>I don't respect women nor do I care what their opinion is
Lmfao. Well that's handy, because I assure you - they CERTAINLY don't give a fuck about your incel ass.

LMFAO. Ahh, so a movement made up of imageboard lurking autists deciding to "drop out" of a society that they were NEVER FUCKING PART OF ANYWAY is "gaining traction"? LMFAO!

You STILL don't understand. Women do not give a FUCK about incels giving up on them. In fact, no, they do - they're fucking DELIGHTED by it. It's just one less creepy autist for them to worry about. You're doing them a FAVOUR.

Why do you think every woman tries her hardest to get a degree in 2016? Why do you think every woman in 2017 works to get a good career?

The price tag is called being married to a non-Chad male.
Having to get fucked by a non-Chad male...having to be kissed by a non-Chad male...having to be touched by a non-Chad male...

Do you fucking get it now? Openyour eyes.
a woman in 2017 would RATHER:
>go to school for ~10years, studying hard as FUCK, always making good grades
>go to university for ~5years, always writing good marks
>go to an office for 40 YEARS with constant pressure, stress, effort

THAN:
>have sex with a non-Chad once a week or so

You TALK about how you won't be a beta provider for "Chad's leftovers" in 10 years time. What makes you think you could even get THAT?

Women can satisfy their financial needs by working. They can satisfy their sexual needs (yes, even at 40+) with local Chads from Tinder.

In 2017, women do EVERYTHING in their power to NOT be associated with sub8 men in any way, shape or form. Women want ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH NON-CHAD MEN.
>>
>>37768774
>You arent equal. A female is worth 1000 times more than yourself and you need to do EVERYTHING in order to get them. That is how it is in nature.

Incorrect females outnumber males. They are by definition worth less now.
>>
>>37768774
In the past, hell, even still today, women are taken and raped and forced to serve their purpose to have a baby then are discarded if they become a nuisance. The Middle East and Africa got it right when it comes to this matter. Women need to be kept home and birth the child and cook and clean and shut the fuck up. Honestly the west could use some shariah. Women need to be put back in their place. As a fuck object, and a child birth device.
>>
This thread is fucking cancerous and you're all delusional. Society doesn't work the way any of you think it does.
>>
>>37768774
if you wanted to talk nature then all you need to get women is some alone time and some force.
>>
I wouldn't argue this. Just let's drop the pretense we're fairly negotiating "social equality" when people refuse to acknowledge and still casually dismiss these unavoidable biological realities. Women are immensely socially privileged, and men deal with it, some overlook it, and in too many cases they actually argue the opposite.
>>
>>37769517
that is retarded
Originally
>>
>>37769587
Women are not important they are not needed in the work place, they are only needed to birth a child, beyond that nothing.
>>
Men are expendable garbage no one likes. Men have to claw out whatever living they can get in life and struggle to get friends and a wife to lean on. Men are the ones to die in case of any emergency and now men are not given the respect men deserve. Men are punished for being men. Well, at least white men are. A white guy can't sit with his legs spread on a bus or piss standing up without white women giving him shit but Arab and black men can literally rape and kill women and they will be defended by white feminists and women. Literally child rape and they will be defended.

Women have value solely because they are women. They are protected by the lives of men and are given the benefits of all male work. And now women are throwing away the bottom 40% of men as garbage they hate and resent and importing men from other countries that literally hate the men from her own society. Women are punishing men through feminism, government, and immigration.

The very best thing a man can do is be a NEET and do nothing. This whole shit show exists because men are willing to make it exist. Stop working, stop paying taxes. Stop working so that Chad can just fuck all the women he wants and women spit at you for existing. Stop working for the benefit of immigrants who hate you and want your nation to die. Just do nothing. This is how a man is free.
>>
>>37768774
>a cuck rationalizing his role in society.
great thread,i hope you fags are going to sage your
>>37769163
Women at 30-40 cannot obtain Chad's attention, which is why they're upset.

Ever read that Atlantic article "All The Single Ladies"? It's about a 35 year old single woman who bemoans there is no perfect husband out there for her- and then she goes on to explicitly state that the only men left are ugly.
>>
I agree that women are incredibly valuable.

They should be treated like property though.
>>
>>37769643
You are a cucked simp originally. I applaud boko haram for for taking and raping all those girls as it's all they're good for. The west needs sharia to put women back in their place. The best part is women are helping to make this a reality.
>>
File: IMG_0903.jpg (147KB, 634x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0903.jpg
147KB, 634x476px
Just like the new wave feminists and sjws it too welcome shariah and Islam. Can't wait for the west to become an Islamic west.

Degeneracy will end

Women will be put back in their place

Allahu akbar bitches
>>
>>37768863
GIVE ME A BETTER LIFE BB
>>
>>37769587
Can you say triggered?? lol
Whatever you are its obvious to everyone that you give a whole lot of fucks judging from the amount of text posted. Like what are you getting out of any of this any way? Are you chad or stacie? Neither? Either way you have issues haha clear as day
>>
File: IMG_0904.jpg (27KB, 456x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0904.jpg
27KB, 456x300px
The fact so many women want mass immigration from Africa and the Middle East is women sub consciously wanting to be put back in their place. In the kitchen, and in the bed with that fuck hole spread and ready.
>>
>>37768863
rollerino originally okie dum bot
>>
>>37768863
Anything not in Africa or South America please.
>>
>>37769889
Well that's better than being born a human in Zimbabwe.
>>
>>37768863
rolling to be reborn
>>
>>37769163
"skin difference"
aka a life of damaging their skin with makeup and neglecting its health with shitty diets.
>>
>>37770190
No, men and women do literally have different skin. Male skin is more resilient and ages slower. Men are the ones who tend to all around take worse care of themselves.
>>
>>37769587
You're wrong. If men, including incels, prefer just being single with ebyn robot sex over the bottom 60% looks+personality women, those women will now feel like they are the bottom tier that incels used to be. It's all about self-esteem derived from a feeling of relative value.
>>
>>37770214
That's the main excuse given for having bad skin, yes. How much this difference actually affects the issue is questionable and it shouldn't be taken for granted that this is the only reason or even the main reason.

These makeup users mostly look physically ill without makeup on past the age of 23, and chalking that up to mere "biological difference between men and women" is a bit strange. The skin on the rest of their bodies often look fine, are fine.

Reminder also that most shampoos destroy your hair in a way that makes it super greasy and gross when you don't use shampoo to the point where you are forced to use shampoo and conditioner to hide the detrimental side effects caused by these products in the first place.
>>
File: s908591656759181053_p5_i1_w1656.jpg (216KB, 1656x1378px) Image search: [Google]
s908591656759181053_p5_i1_w1656.jpg
216KB, 1656x1378px
>>37768863
who /team elliot/ here?
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.