[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know you tards probably can't fathom this, but that whole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 5evXHTr.gif (2MB, 134x134px) Image search: [Google]
5evXHTr.gif
2MB, 134x134px
I know you tards probably can't fathom this, but that whole "it's better to have love and lost..." bullshit is pretty hard to take when your wife is in the next room over planning the life that comes after you.
>>
>>37768578
Thanks for the warning brah. I hate women. They're filthy ugly disgusting beings. I want nothing to do with them.
>>
>>37768578
depends on how you look at it, your wife might of loved you, and then lost that love for you. for her it might of been better to have love and lost.
>>
>>37768578
Shut the fuck up fag. The saying will forever have merit. Those unlucky losers out there have zero sympathy for you.

>waaaaahh why can't people have these feeelings forever??
You're boring.
>>
>wife
That's not love, that's a contract.
>>
Go up to her while she's washing dishes or doing some task. Hug her from behind real slowly, whisper in her ear *im sorry it had to be this way* and say nothing else. Just hold her tummy while you run against her behind. Post results!
>>
>>37769672
I meant *rub not run, sorry for the typo.
>>
>>37768578
Not my fault you got memed by kikes portraying love as the most beautiful feeling to be experienced in your life.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.