[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have pollitically incorrect opinions >get childhood friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2569.jpg (30KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2569.jpg
30KB, 500x328px
>have pollitically incorrect opinions
>get childhood friend back
>go out with him and a friend of his
>7 years hermit shut-in, extremely anxious
>think to myself all day "whatever you do, don't talk about politics. Don't talk about politics. Don't talk about politics."
>I talked about politics
>thinking AT THE SAME TIME "what the fuck am I talking about, fucking retard stop, just stop NOW"
>but it kept coming out, like verbal diarrhea

Why would the brain do this?
Literally for what purpose?
Thankfully, my friend told me later his friend thought I'm fine.
>>
>>37767838
Autism. I have it too, the only cure is an hero
>>
Your brain is you, you did that, stupid
>>
>>37767838
Usually people who aren't interesting can only talk about politics
It's pretty much an easy way to talk without any creativity
>>
>>37767918

I am ok, we have similar interests. We mainly talked about video games. But why god, why would I say this shit? I didn't mean to.

My mother couldn't stop laughing when I told her. She remembered an episode of Fawlty Towers. If you don't know, the guy has a hotel and some german tourists visit. He is thinking don't mention the war, don't mention Hitler. And in the end he puts his finger as a moustache and does a military march in front of them.

It went just like that. It's fucking crazy.
>>
>>37768035
Are you a political activist? If not then no one cares about your political opinions. You need to be interesting.
>>
>>37767838
haha this is >>37767838
>>
>>37768137

No, I'm not. I don't care about politics either. You are absolutely right, I know.
I just don't understand...
The guy was REALLY fucking hard to talk to. Shy maybe?

To understand how stressed and anxious I was. I was fine at the cafe. But when I left... I started breathing fast and trembling.
>>
>>37768035
Aha hahahahaha

They started it though.
>>
Why bother holding back?

Why would you want to be friends with people with dumb opinions anyway?
>>
>>37768346

Because I don't want to go back to the cave, you know. I've had enough. I am so lonely man... And I don't care! I mean for me, the best would be to not talk about this shit at all.

I just want IRL friends to play couch co-op vidya with, maybe watch a movie, you know, stuff like that...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.