[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet up with chick I went to highscool with while taking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: 1461983569731.jpg (6KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
1461983569731.jpg
6KB, 245x205px
>Meet up with chick I went to highscool with while taking the bus to work.
>Still confident from my recent status in life, tell her my dreams and aspirations of becoming an animator and how it's all going to work out.
>Basically a year passes by and I'm still going to the same bullshit job. Dropped out of college.
>She asks what happened to the dream?
>Tell her that I'm working on something different that I know will make me money.
>She tells me "Wow, that's really boring."

I was a little mad at first and didn't really talk to her the rest of the bus ride. But then I realized she was right. I was so fucking upset at myself. I really need to get my shit together. In a world where tons of people are trying there their best, what fantasy world was I living in where I could choose something secondary and succeed? By not following my dreams, I wasn't even being remotely realistic. Pursuing that fake dream I had 2 years ago is much more realistic and fulfilling than the path I'm going down now.
>>
File: 10-23-2015-3-28-22-PM.png (173KB, 800x632px) Image search: [Google]
10-23-2015-3-28-22-PM.png
173KB, 800x632px
>>37767579

Most people die at 25 but are buried at 70.
That's because most people give up on their dreams by that age. Don't be a retard. Don't give up your dream and get your ass going.

I pursued my dream and I regret nothing. It was hard at first and people were laughing at me and telling me that it won't work, but who's laughing now peasants.

If you care enough about it, you'll do it.

You can follow my path. Get urself a part-time or a full-time job, that can pay the bills, and focus the spare time working on your dream.

Sure it may sound difficult for some to work 12-15 hours a day, but if success was easy everyone would've had it.

Now get your ass moving
>>
File: 1481898848747.jpg (18KB, 239x215px) Image search: [Google]
1481898848747.jpg
18KB, 239x215px
>>37767654
Thanks anon. Sometimes I feel like I'm to late, but I realize as much as it's something everyone tells me not to do. I need to go back to dreaming.

>When I was dreaming I was happier
>When I was dreaming I was healthier
>When I was dreaming I had real friendships
>When I was dreaming I had real aspirations other than making it to the next paycheck.
>>
>>37767761

dream it and then get going.
Those who fail to plan are planning to fail.
The 2 factors that makes the difference between rich and poor people are the work ethic and the goal/dream. Poor people fail at both of them.
Don't be a poor person.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.