[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>home alone >hmmm, the nearest gas station is only a few

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: god damn it.png (7KB, 52x53px)
god damn it.png
7KB, 52x53px
>home alone
>hmmm, the nearest gas station is only a few miles away right?
>i have some money, maybe i could get a steam card
>steam sale is probably in a week
>locks up house and starts to walk
>80 minutes later
>finally, at the gas station
>this gas station doesnt sell steam cards
>buys arizona sweet tea instead
>walks up the main road
>oh look the ice cream place
>you dont have enough spare money dumbass
>"hey, can i get bottled water?"
>"you going on a walk?"
>"yeah, a little"
>"hey i remember you from high school"
>i dont fucking care just give me the water bottle already
>50 minutes later
>at other gas station
>yesss, a steam card
>buys a $20 steam card and a large sweat tea
>starts walking in a different direction that should be shorter
>walking by the high way
>why cant i see?
>collapses
>spends 20 minutes crying and trying to rest
>"I wish i were home"
>an hour later, i'm finally home
>my legs hurt so much, i'm just laying around the house
>why is there a tick on my laptop screen
>why is there a tick on my leg
>maybe i should check my legs?
>4 FUCKING TICKS
>HOW MANY TICKS DID I BRING IN THE HOUSE
>ITS BEEN HOURS SINCE I GOT HOME
i almost never go outside and usually avoid doing so
i learned a lesson today
>>
oh and also, it was 93f outside today
>>
You learned that that gas station doesnt sell steam cards and the one you need to go to next time you go out
>>
>>37766881
i also learned to check my legs for ticks
>>
>>37766888
Oh yeah
Did you find any others around the house?
>>
>>37766896
2 so far from where i was laying
i hope some arent on my dog
i really fucked up
>>
>>37766888
You wouldnt have gotten any ticks if you hadn't collapsed in the grass or whatever.
>>
>>37767069
yeah...
at least i learned to check my legs though
i feel kinda stupid, i've lived in the middle of nowhere all my life and never had this happen before
probably going to have to spray down the house
>>
>>37767136
speaking of spraying down the house, i already have to fucking do it due to my dog getting fleas

i hate the summer
>>
Don't catch lyme disease OP. Steam megasale on thursday, the 22nd.
>>
>>37767746
" according to the CDC. Black-legged ticks must be attached to you for at least 24 hours to transmit Lyme disease."
i dont think i will get it, i'm pretty sure i got them all off. thanks for the concern

and yeah i know when it is, lol
http://whenisthenextsteamsale.com/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.