[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay nyc robots What is the fastest most foolproof way to kill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (765KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
765KB, 3264x2448px
Okay nyc robots
What is the fastest most foolproof way to kill myself
I live in the Bronx but I literally have zero friends so no idea how id go about getting a gun
Hanging seems tricky. Pills I might just throw up. Cyanide is promising too but idk where I'd get that. I'm thinking the easiest is to jump off the Brooklyn bridge. Thoughts?
>>
>>37766203
God will burn you in hell forever even though he made you commit suicide its his fault
>>
Oh and I don't want to die by train because while I am many things I'm not an asshole who fucks up everyone's day
>>
Jump off a building you faggot
No matter what, someone's gonna have to clean up the mess, so stop acting like you're being considerate.
Hell someones gotta clean you up even if you dont become an hero.
>>
Bruh id rather just one or two police officers be inconvenienced than thousands of commuters. If you're in NY and can get me a gun I'd be down for that.
>>
>>37766248
fuck off, ive seen you in 6 different threads, go hang yourself in the church because mommy and daddy forced you to go despite your fervent fedora tipping at them
>>
File: 1471052566501.jpg (92KB, 420x514px) Image search: [Google]
1471052566501.jpg
92KB, 420x514px
>>37766486
if youre hell bent on it, an hero by cop, youll be dead for sure
>>
>>37766557
Lol, gods gonna burn you in hell for suicide lol
>>
File: 6.png (178KB, 471x422px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
178KB, 471x422px
>>37766203
>implying you need friends to just walk into a gun store and purchase a firearm
retard

>>37766577
das a cute image, mang

does it have a dick?
>>
>>37766577
I tried this one and got tased. That shit hurt like HELL
>>
>>37766577
he's in nyc, there is a higher chance the cops kill a couple of bystanders than op
>>
op here, back, took forever since the 4 runs local at night

>>37766630
doesn't this require ID and getting a permit and waiting for a bunch of time and stuff
>>
>>37767379
Suicide by cop. Say hi to the demons for me.
>>
>>37767434
I don't even know what that means, what would I do to trigger that
>>
File: 58.jpg (343KB, 841x1182px) Image search: [Google]
58.jpg
343KB, 841x1182px
>>37767379
yeah, but who are you kidding. you have nothing but time to wait until you are the proud owner of a murder weapon
>>
>>37767491
I'd really like all this to end ASAP. I'm tired of it.
>>
>>37766630
>>implying you need friends to just walk into a gun store and purchase a firearm
>retard
Holy fuck you're retarded if you think you can do this in New York. Then again aren't you some retarded heroin addict?
>>
Jump in front of a subway or save money to purchase asphyxiant gas for an exit bag.
>>
File: with a vengeance.jpg (194KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
with a vengeance.jpg
194KB, 500x500px
McClane
>>
>>37767521
I'm actually a software developer

>>37767541
see >>37766289, and I actually have a ton of disposable income, so money is no object. can I buy one at a drugstore or something or do I have to order online?
>>
>>37767587
>moralfag cares about ruining a normalfag's day
Nevermind. I'm not going to help you.
>>
>>37767442
then ur 14 and trying to deal with temporary problems with a permanent solution
>>
>>37767600
okay fine, generally subways slow down at stations so the deathrate isn't that high
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.