[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate homeless people. I don't care if they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Homeless_2.jpg (289KB, 776x517px) Image search: [Google]
Homeless_2.jpg
289KB, 776x517px
I fucking hate homeless people.
I don't care if they're poor or if they're just crazy, homeless people are a fucking plague and need to be liquidated on mass.

>they stink up the air around them for 5 feet
>they constantly try to guilt trip others into supporting their drug/cigarette/alcohol addictions
>always drunk/high and therefore alwaysworthless, annoying, and dangerous.
>set up filthy, disease ridden camps hostobg pests, criminals, and rapist
>loot and steal out of desperation if they're not shoving garbage into their mouths like pigs at a trough
>notorious for raping, mugging, harrassing, annoying, and offending anyone around them.
>have no pride, no shame, and no dignity like fucking animals.
>pollute and make filthy parks and other natural beauties around them.
How could anyone with any self respect not off themselves in dignity before devolving into such a wretched and worthless lump of flesh? I can't imagine not killing myself if I was in their situation. I wouldn't be content with just existing nor would I be so cowardly as to value survival over all else?
>>
You're describing bums; not all homeless are bums. Thanks for wasting oxygen and your mom's bandwidth, normalfaggot. Now delete the thread.
>>
>>37765793
That's some serious edge.
>>
>have no pride, no shame, and no dignity like fucking animals
Haven't had the time to read about Diogenes, ragie wagie? I'll fill you in, wagie. There is pride, ragie wagie, in having no pride; there is dignity, ragie wagie, in having no dignity; and lastly, ragie wagie, he who has shame should be most ashamed.
>>
>>37765924
>In order to justify your behavior, you use the deranged ramblings of another bum.
>>
>>37765793
>they stink up the air around them for 5 feet
what about people who pollute the air with their cars? oh wait, you don't give a shit.
>they constantly try to guilt trip others into supporting their drug/cigarette/alcohol addictions
its not enough that they are literally killing themselves, you hate them for that too
>always drunk/high and therefore always worthless, annoying, and dangerous.
you don't have to interact with them and they aren't always dangerous, avoid them?
>set up filthy, disease ridden camps hostobg pests, criminals, and rapist
not even sure what hosobgpests is

>loot and steal out of desperation if they're not shoving garbage into their mouths like pigs at a trough
normals do the same thing but its accepted
>notorious for raping, mugging, harrassing, annoying, and offending anyone around them.
because their mind is gone from starving stuck out on the street
>have no pride, no shame, and no dignity like fucking animals.
they are animals, and so are you
>pollute and make filthy parks and other natural beauties around them.
I want to give you a piece of my mind but Ill refrain
>>
>>37765793
I don't believe your last statement for a second, your purpose would be survival. also, if the rich people that are in control in this world dislike the homeless so much why don't they advocate assisted suicide? someone please answer
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.