[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister has friends over and one of them didn't flush.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: DSCF0121.jpg (50KB, 822x617px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0121.jpg
50KB, 822x617px
My sister has friends over and one of them didn't flush. Now what?
>>
>>37764621
Grab it with your hand and post pic
>>
Eat the shit, you will finally have intimate contact with a female.

You might be repulsed at first, but you will regret it later if you don't eat the shit now
>>
>>37764621
Eat it freak
>>
Flush the toilet?
>>
>>37764621

U fukken cheeky kunt that's your shit m8
>>
One time my little sister's super cute 11 year old friend came over and peed but didn't flush.

I drank her pee water and masturbated.
>>
>>37764621
Lick it & report
>>
looks like constipation, i wouldn't eat it because it causes problems in the organs but if you want to ahead
>>
Walk into the room they're hanging out in and say "one of you left a turd in the toilet, come here and flush it"
>>
Put it on a plate. Join them in whatever room they're in and eat it with a knife and fork. (Girl poop is not toxic, so don't worry.)
>>
>>37764665
I think I read a doujin like that once. Good stuff.
>>
>>37764674
ooops *go ahead sorry m8
>>
>>37764665
That's gross mate.
>>
File: autism levels.jpg (31KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
autism levels.jpg
31KB, 567x561px
>>37764674
people are seriously debating the effects of eating a shit.

Only 4chins gent feels>>37764641
>>
>>37764641
Somewhere on the internet you can probably buy a girl's shit and have it shipped to you desu
>>
>>37764704
i would eat shit but i'm from /sci/ and i understand biology
>>
>>37764739
or science

originalio from schoooooooool
>>
File: 1497561711197.jpg (57KB, 492x384px) Image search: [Google]
1497561711197.jpg
57KB, 492x384px
Put it in the blender with some milk and ice cream and make a girl poop shake.
>>
>>37764621
Reminds me of that greentext about the guy who thought he found his sister's unflushed poop and used it to fap. At the end it was his dad's.
>>
Put it in a jar of preservative fluid and keep it on your shelf.
>>
>>37764621
fIush it
>>
rub it on your cock
>>
grab it, throw it at them. Smear your hand on the walls of your sisters room
>>
>>37764621
Did she not wipe? What the fuck?
>>
>>37764621
flush I'm hoping this isn't real in the early 2000s girls sold their poo for $50 online
>>
File: Ev22StX_d.jpg (47KB, 640x611px) Image search: [Google]
Ev22StX_d.jpg
47KB, 640x611px
>not a single wipe in the toilet
OP is a lying fuck
he just stood up and took a pic of his own shit
this isn't girl shit
it's girl(male) shit
>>
>>37764665
did you drink it till you got radiation poisoning?
>>
>female uses your toilet
>doesn't consume half a roll of toilet paper
I call bullshit. The average girl uses more toilet paper when just pissing than a guy uses in week.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.